Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] MUOLDPLAY EX802 || EXP: 70x || DROP 10%|| NO RESET || Free2Play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Playing here 2 days and for this moment is very nice, always 200+ online. Try it guys !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the words guys!
This week we will have some more good news for the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
very bad support, admin dont care about the bugs, i posted a thread about vitRF doing insane dmg with dakrside skill, instead of trying to fix it, admin just locked my thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very bad support, admin dont care about the bugs, i posted a thread about vitRF doing insane dmg with dakrside skill, instead of trying to fix it, admin just locked my thread.

You noticed that I you are the one who complained so far?
is their lack of patience? I closed the topic by turning it ja tava DISCUSSION, I took science of the problem and closed the topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ 280 online players, and very gratifying to see all enjoying the server. Sunday will be announced the date of the first castle siege and its awards for the first guild to win.
Enjoy the well up until it xD

Back