Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tso

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PlayDaco is an original Mu server, very entertaining and with a lot of great new and old features. I am very glad that they opened it and I found it from the fresh start of the 200x server (13th February).
Trust me when I tell you that it has unique features like: Achivements/ Boss Battle/ Castle Construction and all of the Season 8 and lower features. It's balanced and fun with dynamic experience and unique Battle Zone maps like: Vulcanus/ Kantaru Relics/ Aida/ Swamp, where you can fight for your faction(either V or D).
It's also good they open a new subserver with 10x, you should definitely try both of them or at least one and see a true modern Mu server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no thanks .... this server is pay 2 win
pay2win? not sure ... i have 25+rr and already buy vip bronze and i donate 0 wcoin... at end of month i will win athoers wcoin from tops.... so u can make wcoin as regular player from sells... so not big deal

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost 3 weeks and this server is still going strong. EVERYONE should play this server. LEAVE YOUR SERVERS NOW AND PLAY PLAYDACO.

EASILY THE BEST SERVER THERE IS TODATE

Yup, and updates are coming... :rolleyes:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yea u can play whit 2 acc... after u open first main luncher is minimized in bar in right part near to clock click on it to pen and press statr again to open new main :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only play with 1 account. :D my best chatarcter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres no way to collect rings and pendants with hp regen!

I collected more then 50 rings/pendants, none of then drop with option!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres no way to collect rings and pendants with hp regen!

I collected more then 50 rings/pendants, none of then drop with option!

You can get excellent jewelry in the Double Goer event. There are no excellent item drop from regular mobs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can get excellent jewelry in the Double Goer event. There are no excellent item drop from regular mobs.

Iam not talking about excelent pendant and rings!
Iam talking about normal pend/ring with options!!

Playing afk in losttower i got a lot of pendant/ring, none with options...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only play with 1 account. :D my best chatarcter

You must be one ignorant fool, giving all my responds a negative point considering the fact that I was right about the player base, which decreased by 1/3. Wondering what argument you will bring now? Or giving this reply also a negative point, you immature kid?

Whats the next regarding the next steps of the server? I'm too curious :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is undergoing some ddos attacks from tomorrow, probably pulled by our envious rivals (what a shame) :) but everything's ok, we're still up and running. If you get disconnected, and the Launcher says "Can't connect to the updating server", please close the launcher, and re-launch it again several times.

By the way, a reminder - don't forget to vote for our server and get a 2 W Coin reward per voice each 12 hours! http://mu.playdaco.com/account/vote

We're top 5, and still growing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must be one ignorant fool, giving all my responds a negative point considering the fact that I was right about the player base, which decreased by 1/3. Wondering what argument you will bring now? Or giving this reply also a negative point, you immature kid?

Whats the next regarding the next steps of the server? I'm too curious :)

People come and go everywhere, they are just impatient. You really can't get bored on this server with so many great features. I have played on over 50 private servers but none were as catchy and fun as this one. Personally I will play here even if I will be the only one left (but well this won't be the case).

The player base drop mostly because of some DDOS attacks these days, but admins did a great job and mitigated them.

Another fact for players leaving is that players are not what they used to be. I played on few servers at grand openings and had lots of players online but after few days the player base started decreasing. Today players only test servers and leave, they are feared to play and to be challenged. Though the strong ones remain.

Still, I repeat admins seems to do their best and I believe the server will grow a lot (as you can see it has a good position - 5th on Xtop). Also the new server opening in 20th March will bring a whole new player base, because the servers are very interactive and entertaining. People will start coming back soon enough and new people join every day.

Long live Play Daco, glad I managed to find this server after lots of failure servers.

Tso

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People come and go everywhere, they are just impatient. You really can't get bored on this server with so many great features. I have played on over 50 private servers but none were as catchy and fun as this one. Personally I will play here even if I will be the only one left (but well this won't be the case).

The player base drop mostly because of some DDOS attacks these days, but admins did a great job and mitigated them.

Another fact for players leaving is that players are not what they used to be. I played on few servers at grand openings and had lots of players online but after few days the player base started decreasing. Today players only test servers and leave, they are feared to play and to be challenged. Though the strong ones remain.

Still, I repeat admins seems to do their best and I believe the server will grow a lot (as you can see it has a good position - 5th on Xtop). Also the new server opening in 20th March will bring a whole new player base, because the servers are very interactive and entertaining. People will start coming back soon enough and new people join every day.

Long live Play Daco, glad I managed to find this server after lots of failure servers.

We appreciate your feedback. We hope that more people will see your post and at least try the server.

By the way, for new players, there is also a small boost so you can start your journey. On the website, in the account panel check at "Game Services". There you can get a boost of: a pet, a ring and small wings for a day that will help you to get started.
Also if you have a hard time dealing with the features the server has implemented you can check the guides right here: CLICK and CLICK

We also invite everyone to check the Arion (x10) server that shall open soon (20th of March). Here are some info about the server: http://mu.playdaco.com/server-arion
For further questions or suggestions feel free to post here or on the server forum.

Edit:
The server is undergoing some ddos attacks from tomorrow, probably pulled by our envious rivals (what a shame) :) but everything's ok, we're still up and running. If you get disconnected, and the Launcher says "Can't connect to the updating server", please close the launcher, and re-launch it again several times.

By the way, a reminder - don't forget to vote for our server and get a 2 W Coin reward per voice each 12 hours! http://mu.playdaco.com/account/vote

We're top 5, and still growing :)
And we shall rise more, some ddos won't stop this server. Imagine if with only one active server we reached top 5, what will happen when you open the 2nd or the 3rd server?! Exciting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back