Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] RealMU Classic | Play2Win | norebirth | balanced pvp/pvm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lacovic - [AD] RealMU Classic | Play2Win | norebirth | balanced pvp/pvm - RaGEZONE Forums

About RealMU
RealMU was created by a professional team and qualified to provide fun times for players. The server system is totally dynamic, everything can be achieved just by playing.
RealMU is a Brazilian MUOnline server that focuses on quality gameplay and fun. It is a server Season 6 without system of reset, where what sends is the best distribution of points and better options of items.
Our team worked for months on top of this project, aiming for something innovative in the world of Mu Online.

General Server Info
- Season 6 Episode 3 Classic
- Reset [OFF] / MaxLevel: 400+200
- Exp[20~12x] / Drop 30%
- 100% PLAY2Win, stay strong without having to spend money!
- Elf Soldier buff up to level 240.
- Max of 7 Accounts / IP
- Shops configured for a Hard server.
- Maximum of 9 HP Potions per pack and 50 Mana Potions per pack. (for better experience in PvP and PvM)
- Party Exp System (Solo = 100%, 2 Players = 80%, 3 Players = 85%, 4 Players = 115%, 5 Players = 135%, Perfect Party = +5% exp).
- MUHelper works on level 1.

Links
RealMU Classic website: RealMU Homepage
Our community / forum / support: RealMU Forum
Download Game: RealMU Download
Facebook Group: RealMU Group
Facebook Page: RealMU Page

Launch day information
And now about the launch! RealMU will be launched on July 07, 2018 at about 13:30 server time [GMT -3 / Brazil]. Start will be carried by professional development team, which for several years is developing and maintaining MU Online servers. The reason we chose this day and time is that most people will be free from work and studies, yet before peak hours' smashing impact. This will also be an optimal time for many staff members as we expect to work without sleep during the early launch days.

Why play RealMU? - Real Play2Win Server
First of all, it's about... complete lack of donate items! Secondly, in order to keep players entertained and to experience longer progression, RealMU introduces you a new innovation - progressive content, meaning that each month a new content will be released. Only honest farm, fair PvP/PvM and complete satisfaction from the game process!
There is no webshop, where you can buy in-game armours. All we have is a limited x shop and vip only! Guess you're wondering why we have called our x shop - limited? Basically, we have limited x shop to it's maximum point, meaning no chaos cards, no lucky sets, basically nothing that could give advantage to players. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly.

Game Screenshots​
lacovic - [AD] RealMU Classic | Play2Win | norebirth | balanced pvp/pvm - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [ad] realmu classic | play2win | norebirth | balanced pvp/pvm

Dynamic exp gain system, 20x at the minimum level, going up to 12x at the maximum level

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I apologize. We had to transfer the date of the debut for personal reasons, I count on the understanding of you, thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice server :) nice drops spots how about vip ? how can be earned ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it a full Brazilian MU or there is international players also ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
was nice until i made half of level ML in 24 hours, your should say about ML LOW rate 4 x before ppl start your server, you start whit 20 x and drop to 4 x ? i`m not sure that 4 x is the real, seamse like 1 2 x, xp droped 10 times more after quest 3 and ML experience. And i dont know how the top made so big lvl when i didnot made not even 1 lvl in 24 hours.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
was nice until i made half of level ML in 24 hours, your should say about ML LOW rate 4 x before ppl start your server, you start whit 20 x and drop to 4 x ? i`m not sure that 4 x is the real, seamse like 1 2 x, xp droped 10 times more after quest 3 and ML experience. And i dont know how the top made so big lvl when i didnot made not even 1 lvl in 24 hours.

New exp table will be configured on server today, please check

Back