Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Welcome to RiseMU Season 2 Classic + S6 Features!​

cpjC1H3 - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

• Version: Season 2 + S6 Features
    [*]Experience: 3x
    [*]Drop Rate: 20%
    [*]Max Level: 400
    [*]Max Reset: Non Reset Server
    [*]Max Item Level: +13 | +16 |
    [*]No FO Items | Max 2 Excellent Options
  • Items: All Original WZ Upto Season 2 Items
  • Heroes: BK | DL | MG | SM | ELF
  • Jewels Success Rate: Default Retail
  • Chaos Goblin Success Rate: Default Retail
  • WZ Events: Blood Castle, Devil Square, Lucky Coin, CryWolf, Kanturu & Weekly Castle Siege
  • Custom Events: Last Man Standing, Dungeon Race, Jewel Bet & Trivia
  • Expanded Inventory: YES
  • Expanded Warehouse: YES
  • New Jewel Mix: YES
  • MU Helper: YES
  • All Original Buff: YES
  • /post: YES
    [*]/offtrade: YES (Sell your items via personal store while you are offline!)
  • Ecoins Map: Buy & Sell Items on Personal Store using Ecoins | Server 1 Devias Only

5tC38bZ - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

• 4 Digit Auth Key: 4 Digits Key that can only encoded through mouse click.
  • Character Trade & Personal Store Logs: All Trades are logged and viewable on website account management
  • Points Logs: All Points Activity are logged and viewable on website account management.
  • Asst Guild Master Special Role: Assistant Guild Master is able to Accept or Kick members.
  • Master Lock: Lock System in game for pilot protection.
  • Advanced MuGuard Anti Cheat System: 1 of the best anti cheat around for Mu Online

Legit S2 Server

kX1Jb7b - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

Nocturnal - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

Nocturnal - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

Unique Auto Reconnect Feature!

• Auto Reconnect Solo - Yes
  • Auto Re Join Party - Yes
  • Auto Rebuild Party - Yes
  • Auto MuHelper On - Yes
  • Auto Open Personal Store - Yes
  • No Bugs, No Flaws just Pure Perfection!

nyaw3Cq - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

RiseMU is your total MU ONLINE Classic experience with the best select features of advance seasons! This Server is born out of passion, dedication & love to the game. A lot of time and countless effort was put to this server to make sure that we bring out the best!

Our goal is to bring back the true spirit of Mu Online combined with the perfect game play, features and experience that the old days never had... It’s truly a classic feeling with lots of fixes, features & add-ons, A unique classic server that will give you ultimate experience in Mu Online!

This Specially Coded Mu Online Classic will totally give you the BLAST FROM THE PAST! We guarantee total fun, diversity, unique experience and GREAT COMMUNITY!

RiseMU is International Server, We welcome every player from any nation!

pDMpamP - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

We are a dedicated team who has more than 10 years of experience hosting Mu Online & Serving its Community, In those years we have never failed to set high standards on our Server and we still remain 1 of the best and 1 of the oldest successful server that is still around!

Combined with the best team is the brilliant Developer of MuEngine who is hands on with the server from top to bottom making sure everything are flawless and give you endless content in game!

RiseMU Team is Committed to Serve you with great dedication & passion ensuring another successful long term server around!

YAMWX0x - [AD]RiseMU Season 2 Classic | No Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term | No FO Items - RaGEZONE Forums

Join us Now!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD]RiseMU Season 2 + S6 Features | NON Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term Ser

10 years of experience in one server. This is at least worth a try.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [AD]RiseMU Season 2 + S6 Features | NON Reset | Exp 3x | Drop 20% | Long Term Ser

Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice serwer configuration I come with my friends

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score

Nice serwer configuration I come with my friends

That's great man! its nice to establish now since its fresh start get your friends here and be the first guild to rule this server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to get Auth code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I see. Pls give me no sound link game. thx

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score

I see. Pls give me no sound link game. thx

Small Client added to website downloads section.

Thanks!

Server Official launch : June 14, 2017

Server is totally new database, Call up your friends and Hype up!

Please remember we are using email confirmation for your own security of account & to avoid lost account.

Please make sure you check your spambox for the email confirmation link.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pls decrease level to using helper. I think 1-10lvl can use helper is better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Serwer is rly nice but BOt Helper is too expensive ;-( Can you fix it?

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score

Pls decrease level to using helper. I think 1-10lvl can use helper is better

Hello,

We have lowered the requirements of MU Helper to minimum level 10

Thanks!

Serwer is rly nice but BOt Helper is too expensive ;-( Can you fix it?

We have reduced this a lot now please check again sir

Thanks!

Last edited:
🐲The Myth • ⚔️The Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Come play The Game Guys, This Will be your Best Classic Hardcore server and you will love how to management handle this, lots of security, anti cheat and etc. With th best and long time proven Leader, owner of the Oldest running #1 Private Server ZhyperMU Nocturnal

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score

Reymark thanks for the kind words sir :)

The initiative is to give classic hardcore players the server they deserve.

We saw the demands of Season 2 Classic with low exp rate. A lot of servers was made and closed down for whatever reason or not being managed well extremely wasting the time and effort of players specially with low exp settings... And this is where we stepped in ready to host a specially coded Season 2 server with all fixed issues + great unique USEFUL features that you wont see anywhere and its managed by team who has been handling server for more than 10 years!

This is truly long term low exp server that you can invest time and effort, dont be that player who lost all his time and effort because server got shutdown or went down the hill... We promise you a dedicated experience team who will serve you with great commitment!

So to everyone who want to enjoy classic low rate this is the right time to do it! gather up your friends and group this is the best time to grind while server is new!

See you all in game!

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Downloading! Played Grudge before, was great. Hoping this is longterm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well guys, strongly recommended server. As Nocturnal himself mentioned, we will give our effords on it but at the end we will smell the taste of true mu online. There iz not any things which gives unbalance to the server like socket options, full options, 32767 k stats. This is a true mu online. Specially old players know how it feels whose were played on Global MUOnline when it had season 1 and then 2. Even people gets amazed coz I have Leather plus 6 boots and it makes my char run :) 1st guild ever, soon the first wing ever. Even when we see a dk using Twising Slash, a Dw using Evil Spirit we are getting amazed. So join here feel the real MU.

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Well guys, strongly recommended server. As Nocturnal himself mentioned, we will give our effords on it but at the end we will smell the taste of true mu online. There iz not any things which gives unbalance to the server like socket options, full options, 32767 k stats. This is a true mu online. Specially old players know how it feels whose were played on Global MUOnline when it had season 1 and then 2. Even people gets amazed coz I have Leather plus 6 boots and it makes my char run :) 1st guild ever, soon the first wing ever. Even when we see a dk using Twising Slash, a Dw using Evil Spirit we are getting amazed. So join here feel the real MU.

Thank you for wonderful words bro i appreciate this!

@ Everyone

Come join and Grind with us specially we are new just opened for a week, this is your chance to be on top, this server is highly anticipated to be TRUE Classic Long Term Server!

Invest your time in the right server yo!

Cheers all!

Back