Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] S2 PrestigeMU [NON RESETS] [NO WEBSHOP] [500 LVL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kamil Szymula - [AD] S2 PrestigeMU [NON RESETS] [NO WEBSHOP] [500 LVL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Start date: 16.07.2016 at 20:00 (GMT + 1)
Server Name: PrestigeMU
Files Version: Season 2 Premium
IP & Port: main.exe

Exp: 40%
Drop: 20%
The maximum character level: 500
Possibility to remove characters to a maximum of 200 character level
No Resets
Characters available on the server are: DK / DW / ELF / DL / MG
DL available from the 250 level of the main character
MG available from the 220 level of the main character
No Webshop
A lot of new extras in the second season, which will make the game more interesting
Website Market
The currency of the server will probably be Jewel of Soul & Zen, this is due to the fact that we added Jevel of bless for 100 000 000 Zen to the NPC, which I assure you is not easy to collect.

Kamil Szymula - [AD] S2 PrestigeMU [NON RESETS] [NO WEBSHOP] [500 LVL] - RaGEZONE Forums

+10 = 80 % success chance
+11 = 70 % success chance
+12 = 60 % success chance
+13 = 50 % success chance
Fenrir = 40 % success chance
3rd Feather = 60 % success chance
3rd Wings = 40 % success chance
Horse = 60 % success chance
Raven = 60 % success chance

Jevel of Bless = 100 % success chance
Jevel of Soul = 60 % success chance
Jevel of Soul + Luck = 85 % success chance
Jevel of Life = 50 % success chance
Jevel of harmony = 50 % success chance

Basic S2 events, that is:

Blood Castle
Devil Square
Chaos Castle
Kundun Kalima 7
Happy hours
Golden Invasions
GM events
Lottery
Auctions

Each player will be able to help the server with a small donation. Those people will get VIP account status. What are the VIP account profits?
Increased experience acquired by 15%
Increased drop rates by 10%
Additional success chance at Chaos Machine + 5% for each combination
The possibility to open the deposit anywhere in the server by / open command
2 additional deposits

Head Administrator: MEN
Admin Assistant: Remik
Forum Moderator: Frogfish
TeamSpeak technical Administrator: Frogfish

Available server commands:
//=============//
// Commands //
//=============//
-> /post
-> /str (Without Relog)
-> /agi (Without Relog)
-> /vit (Without Relog)
-> /ene (Without Relog)
-> /cmd (Wihtout Relog)
-> /time
-> /online
-> /war
-> /bau (dodatkowe depozyty dla VIP )
-> /open
-> /clearpk
-> /exit

• Hardware Specification
  • 4 vCores
  • 2,4 GHz
  • 24 GB RAM
  • 100 GB

SCRENNS

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a non-PrestigeMu period of time, we are finally back! This is a server that does not need any advertising as it is a superior quality brand which could've been noticed on Prestige earlier servers. No offlines, no cheats, reliable team is all one may dream of. I can honestly recommend this server and will be there for 100% at start!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
feels like good server, but exp rates are too low to play at summer:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is set to a long-term battle. It does not make a sense to me to create a server for a few hours or days. Reaching the maximum level, ie. 500 is really difficult. If you really do like servers where you need to make an effort to get something, then you're very welcome. Join us, best regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
30 minutes to start :) nice job with the 500 maximum level, non-reset and best version for PVP! S2 premium and bugless files make a perfect choice! Characters are balanced so it does not really matters which class you choose ;>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice settings there i hope it has mu helper bcoz today players not all of them have a lot of time to play anymore.. anyway good luck with the server i miss the old days

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice settings there i hope it has mu helper bcoz today players not all of them have a lot of time to play anymore.. anyway good luck with the server i miss the old days

There are Avanta and Elite autoclicker permitted and the latter is available to download from the server website :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was glad when i saw it written s2 with nice setting but when i see the 3rd wings ,new sets,, i did not like at all..
How it can be season 2? if there is 3rd wings and new sets? it looks like s3/s4
Thumb down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sv is good, hard sv, loch's drop 5%. item in picture not had item ss4, its is skin item legendary

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like non rs sever. But how about points lvl up. Is it 5/6/7 ?

I like non rs sever. Exp is good. Can get 500 lvl in about 2 weeks. After that is pvp and CS only :X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EE buff last like forever. Newbies can ask for free buff anytime. This comunity here is friendly. Its not so hard to get 300 lvl in 1 day. Remember this one is non reset sever. Jewel drop rates is good. Come and try :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sv is best pvp, come try now all.
(P/s : ai viet nam can giup do vao post ae giup do tan tinh. Dk top 1 sv)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It IS in english bro ^^ There's an ENGLISH section and all threads are fully translated :)

Back