Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] ZhyperMU |Undisputed Best MU Server | Exclusive Fetures & Contents!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When are you coming back in game bro?

I already maxed your son's character :)

Cheers!

Tomorrow afternoon will be Saturday here in Brazil.
I will give a break from studies and work, to play with my son xD
See you there in ZHyperMU

Thanks for help my soon

Maybe i make one Video and Uploading on Youtube xD

Last edited:
whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Tomorrow afternoon will be Saturday here in Brazil.
I will give a break from studies and work, to play with my son xD
See you there in ZHyperMU

Thanks for help my soon

Maybe i make one Video and Uploading on Youtube xD

Thanks man i appreciate that video :)

Cheers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks man i appreciate that video :)

Cheers!

I said Saturday, however forgot that day I have class at the university. I will play Sunday ZhyperMU the afternoon and evening

edit 27.09.2016

MuOnline Season 8 ZhyperMu Server - Game Play #01 Preview

Last edited:
whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
I said Saturday, however forgot that day I have class at the university. I will play Sunday ZhyperMU the afternoon and evening

edit 27.09.2016

MuOnline Season 8 ZhyperMu Server - Game Play #01 Preview

very nice bro and such a cute kid :D

I sent your son some gift sets and cash points bro :)

Cheers and thanks for playing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best server out there, better than what I ever accomplished. Features that go head-to-head with official game dev like releases! Really, really good stuff!

Hope you guys stay around for a long long time. Bringing a great experience to the MU Community!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Kudos to the most respected Private MU Online Server Owner. Thank you for bringing us ZhyperMU, Sir Ken!"

ZhyperMU started dominating the mu world wayback 2006? (correct me if im wrong). Started playing this game around year 2009 to 2010. Those years zMU is the top MU server in xtremetop100, and consistent top 1-5 in whole xtremetop100 server. This year, I got curious on what's going on with zhyperMU, I mean is the server still alive? cause probably almost all the private server I played didnt manage to reach 5 years. Main reasons are, you know. GM's who are hungry for donations, "demonic" attitude of the game team, etc., Then I was surprise when i checked the xtremetop100, and found out that zMU is still rocking the poop out of the private server industry for 10 years. Thats for sure without the use of VoteBot since zhypermu team is known for being professional. Unlike other server who's in top 10 but the player peak is around 20 to 60. sometimes 80-100 max. I checked the game, downloaded it. Damn lots of change happened here. I don't know how did, ken and his team manage to balance everything. when it comes to PVP, Economy, etc., like, every update of the server will cause a big change to the economy of the server. I don't know what to say but well done to the team for bringing the perfect balancing to the server. If you're in doubt try the server, I promise you won't regret playing zMU. Lots of new cool events, fashion etc. lots of events originally came from the idea of the ZhyperMU Team. They also managed to hire a gm who's dedicated to the server. Thats why anytime of the day, a gm will be on for about hour to ~~. And I love how they respond to you everytime you have a queries or suggestions. They're like, do what ever you want to do with them but still they will stay cool. LOL specially Annieway and Shichi (Shichi! im the one who asked for you to greet my brother using !post LOL - BuhRaht) Hi guys.

So...

I dont want to make this long, I just want to say thank you ZhyperMU for giving me the best gaming experience (excluding playing a high end MMORPG. I just love playing this classic game :) ) Specially to sir Ken! I remember the time when you're the one who's catching all those stupid lamers who's freaking up with you not knowing you are known for being a ninja when it comes to catching lawbreakers. Btw, I got banned too LOL!! but the reason doesnt have to do with those cheat, scams and other stuff. so still counted as a clean player.

Once again, try this server. Enjoy your stay. Enjoy your life. and congrats ken for the achievements!

sincerely,

arwen
(ulysses - zmu)
Proud to be a Zhyperian

See you guys ingame!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed sir, they managed to outscore the other servers who has the advantage because of the VOTEBOT. ZhyperMU proves that a clean system can still dominate the crappy system.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
"Kudos to the most respected Private MU Online Server Owner. Thank you for bringing us ZhyperMU, Sir Ken!"

ZhyperMU started dominating the mu world wayback 2006? (correct me if im wrong). Started playing this game around year 2009 to 2010. Those years zMU is the top MU server in xtremetop100, and consistent top 1-5 in whole xtremetop100 server. This year, I got curious on what's going on with zhyperMU, I mean is the server still alive? cause probably almost all the private server I played didnt manage to reach 5 years. Main reasons are, you know. GM's who are hungry for donations, "demonic" attitude of the game team, etc., Then I was surprise when i checked the xtremetop100, and found out that zMU is still rocking the poop out of the private server industry for 10 years. Thats for sure without the use of VoteBot since zhypermu team is known for being professional. Unlike other server who's in top 10 but the player peak is around 20 to 60. sometimes 80-100 max. I checked the game, downloaded it. Damn lots of change happened here. I don't know how did, ken and his team manage to balance everything. when it comes to PVP, Economy, etc., like, every update of the server will cause a big change to the economy of the server. I don't know what to say but well done to the team for bringing the perfect balancing to the server. If you're in doubt try the server, I promise you won't regret playing zMU. Lots of new cool events, fashion etc. lots of events originally came from the idea of the ZhyperMU Team. They also managed to hire a gm who's dedicated to the server. Thats why anytime of the day, a gm will be on for about hour to ~~. And I love how they respond to you everytime you have a queries or suggestions. They're like, do what ever you want to do with them but still they will stay cool. LOL specially Annieway and Shichi (Shichi! im the one who asked for you to greet my brother using !post LOL - BuhRaht) Hi guys.

So...

I dont want to make this long, I just want to say thank you ZhyperMU for giving me the best gaming experience (excluding playing a high end MMORPG. I just love playing this classic game :) ) Specially to sir Ken! I remember the time when you're the one who's catching all those stupid lamers who's freaking up with you not knowing you are known for being a ninja when it comes to catching lawbreakers. Btw, I got banned too LOL!! but the reason doesnt have to do with those cheat, scams and other stuff. so still counted as a clean player.

Once again, try this server. Enjoy your stay. Enjoy your life. and congrats ken for the achievements!

sincerely,

arwen
(ulysses - zmu)
Proud to be a Zhyperian

See you guys ingame!

Gonna try this server for the first time in more than 15 years of MuOnline xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hope nocturnal will give me items :) i play this mu. but i have no items so i want to start again. hopefully noc will give me. Nocturnal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Denied

You should try it! Definitely worth it! No doubt! :)

@Nocturnal

The only thing I hate about zMU is the staff who consistently ignore the players who encountered a bug or have some queries. Like The GM named GogiSSj. Bring Me event is bug, there's no NPC to pass the items. It happened twice, yesterday and today. I PM GogiSSj, asked what happened to bring me event "ignored" and I PMed him again asking are you not going to do anything about it? "ignored" I PMed him again I guess thats a no "ignored". Idk whats the problem with this GM lol, and also raplesyrup, animate and amerra. They love to ignore players too.. I have the Printscreen of my pm to GogiSSj, Amerra and Animate, if you wish to see it just tell me ill upload it. :)

Last edited:
🐲The Myth • ⚔️The Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Best privat server Mu Online in the history of MMoRPG, For those want to enjoy the big community for those server owners, come merge with us you can either choose ZhyperMu or PrideMu for a merge, while you still enjoy being your own clients at the same time enjoying the bigger community

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score

So...

sincerely,

arwen
(ulysses - zmu)
Proud to be a Zhyperian

See you guys ingame!

Thanks for the great insights and words bro i really appreciate this, come drop me email man have a lil talk :) admin@muonline.biz

Nocturnal
that's why ppl like playing your server your so nice :)

Thats why we have the best community and still going strong :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a god server but clearly PAY 2 WIN. U have no chances without donating 140$ for set !
And thats not all there some players which donates more for special options on their sets
which made them kinda outstanding ;) I tried this server made couple of resets but when
I realize that i have no way to grind my set instead of donating i quit :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its a god server but clearly PAY 2 WIN. U have no chances without donating 140$ for set !
And thats not all there some players which donates more for special options on their sets
which made them kinda outstanding ;) I tried this server made couple of resets but when
I realize that i have no way to grind my set instead of donating i quit :)

true that the prize like they told in the begining invest yur time & money !! here it works only that way ;!

Back