Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aJK2x97 - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello Ragezone Members, I just wanted to Present you the Newly Opened Server, It's called Archilles Mu and it is Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server and Rebirth System. Story to be tell, Our ArchillesMu Team had been working hard and we did a lot of try and errors for the past 4 months, I think we are certain that The Archilles MU is ready to be played with the awesome players out there around the Globe. So, this may not be so Perfect but we made sure that the server is stable and playable for everyone who wants to come along.The server might has similarity to the other great servers out there but it has its own unique and strategist setup. We patiently took our time for everything just to assure that ArchillesMU stands out from those other great similarity Servers.We really put ourselves for the Server to be more Sufficient and Our Team are very dedicated to make this Server successful in the near Future. We made a promise to ourselves once we open the Server we will be with You(Player) at all times and continue expanding the Server and also with your help.As for now I am welcoming everybody who wants to come aboard in Archilles, You are very Welcome. Our Team has professionalism by means we all be guiding you when/whatever details you need to know also US(Team) we will be also conducting an event from time to time.We do have some Freebies, It's an auto add Items equipped and Zens for these characters Wiz, Elf, BK, MG and DL. Then Summoner and Rage Fighter will be your own way to get them set up.

WE JUST OPENED THE Archilles MU Online for everyone who loves MU Online Game.
U0xqZrT - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
xUisIuz - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
W1WYWPZ - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
Ce4yIMw - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
68sbB0o - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
WEZwDyv - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
7YBcB5h - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
keIAwwN - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
h6BI9y - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
UzCgxhm - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
DBqAxT5 - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
NTXk5Nj - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
bqthDlM - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
vgq0owl - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
8SH8RoT - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
HLIVUFk - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
L7Ej22Q - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
6egTzVX - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
StXoUxk - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums

(If we ever missed some of the details on the Server Statistic. Let's us know)

By the Ragezone advertising rules we provide our in game or in an actual game Screenshots.
Snitch - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
Snitch - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums

(P.s) We are not using an FO Items all are limited to 4 Options and so as the Sockets with 3 slots.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Playet a bit, desent server, chaos machine in noria doesnt work when i try to make wings :D.
Join the server there are no high reset players yet and it looks like there are only 1 player now, so u have change to be on the top list :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Playet a bit, desent server, chaos machine in noria doesnt work when i try to make wings :D.
Join the server there are no high reset players yet and it looks like there are only 1 player now, so u have change to be on the top list :D.

About the Chaos Machine the last I checked it was working but I will get that fix in no time.
About the players. yes I have low stage of players because the server just open a day ago and I am still trying hard to get a players. :)

Thanks for your Concerned.

About the Chaos Machine it worked I just tried just now.
okUDZn7 - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums

jNlYqdt - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums

/Maybe you do not have enough Zen or I have no idea how it didn't with yours. But overall there is no problem with the Chaos machine in noria.

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes cm is working, i figuret i have to be in certain poin so can click the cm :D. Also make rankings to work, people go to site and if they dont see player rankings or resets they wont join.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is dead or my acoount is deletet. I triet to login and it says "your account is invalid". Also when i triet to login the website it says "wrong username or password". I had dl and over 15 resets allready.

So anyway, im off for this server its very bad.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aJK2x97 - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello Ragezone Members, I just wanted to Present you the Newly Opened Server, It's called Archilles Mu and it is Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server and Rebirth System. Story to be tell, Our ArchillesMu Team had been working hard and we did a lot of try and errors for the past 4 months, I think we are certain that The Archilles MU is ready to be played with the awesome players out there around the Globe. So, this may not be so Perfect but we made sure that the server is stable and playable for everyone who wants to come along.The server might has similarity to the other great servers out there but it has its own unique and strategist setup. We patiently took our time for everything just to assure that ArchillesMU stands out from those other great similarity Servers.We really put ourselves for the Server to be more Sufficient and Our Team are very dedicated to make this Server successful in the near Future. We made a promise to ourselves once we open the Server we will be with You(Player) at all times and continue expanding the Server and also with your help.As for now I am welcoming everybody who wants to come aboard in Archilles, You are very Welcome. Our Team has professionalism by means we all be guiding you when/whatever details you need to know also US(Team) we will be also conducting an event from time to time.We do have some Freebies, It's an auto add Items equipped and Zens for these characters Wiz, Elf, BK, MG and DL. Then Summoner and Rage Fighter will be your own way to get them set up.

U0xqZrT - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
xUisIuz - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
W1WYWPZ - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
Ce4yIMw - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
68sbB0o - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
WEZwDyv - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
7YBcB5h - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
keIAwwN - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
h6BI9y - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
UzCgxhm - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
DBqAxT5 - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
NTXk5Nj - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
bqthDlM - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
vgq0owl - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
8SH8RoT - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
HLIVUFk - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
L7Ej22Q - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
6egTzVX - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums
StXoUxk - Archilles Mu Online Season 9 Episode 2 Hard Server with 150x - RaGEZONE Forums

By the Ragezone advertising rules we provide our in game or in an actual game Screenshots.

(P.s) We are not using an FO Items all are limited to 4 Options and so as the Sockets with 3 slots.
...................Re-posting.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Re-posting

Attachments

Back