Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Among Demons | x10 | HARD server | NO xp boost | NO full option items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Among Demons | x100 | Seasonal Rankings | NO xp boost | NO webshop | NO full stat

The Season has ended! Congratulations to everyone who participated. Our top 3 players are:
1. Lordo
2. VietNam
3. Leeloo

The rewards were distributed and the leaderboards were reset. Happy farming in the new season.
--
https://mu.amongdemons.com/rankings

alurosu - Among Demons | x10 | HARD server | NO xp boost | NO full option items - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Among Demons | x100 | Seasonal Rankings | NO xp boost | NO webshop | NO full stat

Good server and nice players, just needs more of them :).
Top players ranking reset for every month is good idea. Only thing i miss is Kanturu map for events.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good server and nice players, just needs more of them :).
Top players ranking reset for every month is good idea. Only thing i miss is Kanturu map for events.
I'm glad you like it. Players will come with time, I hope :D

Kanturu golden mobs are moved to other maps and Jewels of Harmony have a small chance to drop from Golden Medals. The idea to remove a few maps came because on most servers half of them are empty. We try to concentrate the people in the other maps.

Thank you for your message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server is offline? also website..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am calling the server company right now. Give me a few minutes to solve this issue. Thanks

Server is offline? also website..

Everything is back online. The server company had some connection problems. It's all good now.

Thank you for your patience :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The Season has ended! Congratulations to everyone who participated. Our top 3 players are:

1. Potato
2. VietNam
3. Hellrazor

The rewards were distributed and the leaderboards were reset. Happy farming in the new season.
--
https://mu.amongdemons.com/rankings

alurosu - Among Demons | x10 | HARD server | NO xp boost | NO full option items - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Join us (with evil dead voice) :D. I will hep to get first reset.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Join us (with evil dead voice) :D. I will hep to get first reset.

Now that's an offer you can't refuse :D

Back