Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DkReturns Fast S12 [Exp 9999 Drop 75%] Full Option Drop - Open 05/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BlueM00N - DkReturns Fast S12 [Exp 9999 Drop 75%] Full Option Drop - Open 05/06/2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

Open New S12 Server - 05/06/2017

BlueM00N - DkReturns Fast S12 [Exp 9999 Drop 75%] Full Option Drop - Open 05/06/2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experience: x9999
StaticMax Stat: 32,767
Drop: 75% Drop Full Option

1000 Starting Points + Welcome Pack Dk Returns!
All Items in Drop
All SXII Active
EventsMonthly, weekly and daily WCoin awards to Rankings winners
New Web EXCLUSIVE dkreturns.com!
Game Lottery Web Dkreturns.com
100 GP per 24 hours per vote
10 GPs every hour for being online
Event single Dkreturns, GP-BOSS SPOT KanturuRuins3 (170,110) kills Genocider Warrior, Every 15' gets Items and GP
New Map Ferea and Nixies Lake
New Set Darkangel, Holyangel
New Socket Items and Expansion Level 10!
Updated Divine ArchangelNew Darkangel and Bloodangel Weapons
New Pentagrams!

Online 06/05/2017

More information in forum:
DKReturns - Índicetopic=217.msg622#msg622
Facebook Fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/DKReturns01/

Take part in our events and win exclusive prizes!
https://www.facebook.com/events/186986165154326/?acontext={"ref":"106","action_history":"null"}

Come with your clan of more than 10 users and claim your GM package Exclusive DkReturns (GM Pj, Clan Vip, Exclusive Shops and credit package for the entire clan)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Friendly ppl at this server I played last season and will play these SXII.
have fun ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
600 points per reset 4 normal and 1000 4 vip :/?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
600 points per reset 4 normal and 1000 4 vip :/?

Some also asked about this.
We have already changed the configuration to 800 points for VIP reset.
VIP system will be active in the second month, with more new features like VIP map and jewelry drop and increased zen.
More configurations in the server forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not s12 (yes downloaded / logged to test), false advertising , mods something has to be done with all this fake cucks baiting people to play their server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As you can see, our customer has items up to 12, the final version s12 is still in test.

Greetings.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
not fully working files... many graphics bugs, iven in inventory lol...

You should say what mistakes you find, and not make false advertising about a serious server like ours.

yea so serious that You didnt atch even visual bugs hehe, i just sayed obiective opinion after 3hrs of playing ;0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should say what mistakes you find, and not make false advertising about a serious server like ours.

12 Hours after the inauguration, We expand the capacity of the server to receive new users!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fake online counter

Capture2.JPG - DkReturns Fast S12 [Exp 9999 Drop 75%] Full Option Drop - Open 05/06/2017 - RaGEZONE Forums Capture.JPG - DkReturns Fast S12 [Exp 9999 Drop 75%] Full Option Drop - Open 05/06/2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

no grand reset

vip will unbalance server since they will get more points / rr

louncher is not starting with AVG on

slow monster respawn

party exp is alot lower then solo exp ,alot lower in big partyes(maybe admin dont knows to set it up corecly ?)

advertized as s12 but its working under s10 client with some patches

unbalanced PVE damages,some clases hit huge damage,some are very poor in kiling (sm elf summ)

jewels imposible to find, in 30 resets didnt find not even 1 chaos

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
cant login into web as it says: account not activated
also: Your account has been successfully created. Please check your email for account activation link.
did not get any email....
can connect to game with no problems...
weird...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No grand reset -> server is maxed at 32k points with a 70 reset cap, why do you need grand resets?
AVG -> you are weird guy if you use this program for a virus scan.
Slow monster spawn -> find a better spot, because you are defintely in a wrong place
PVE -> at low reset count BK and SUMM deals exact the same amount of damage. Tested.
Jewels -> drop boxes and you will get all the jewels you need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fake online counter

View attachment 160517View attachment 160518

no grand reset

vip will unbalance server since they will get more points / rr

louncher is not starting with AVG on

slow monster respawn

party exp is alot lower then solo exp ,alot lower in big partyes(maybe admin dont knows to set it up corecly ?)

advertized as s12 but its working under s10 client with some patches

unbalanced PVE damages,some clases hit huge damage,some are very poor in kiling (sm elf summ)

jewels imposible to find, in 30 resets didnt find not even 1 chaos
-About the counter indicate that some statistics of the web are not yet finished, as you can verify the users are in the server.
-The GReset are not active yet.
-Launcher works correctly, add it as an exception to your antivirus!
-As I said before, we have the S12 in test, we use the S10 client but we have added all the items up to S12, that's why it's PRE S12.
-The PJ are Balanced, maybe you do not know how to add Stats to your race?
- You can get lots of jewelry, in medals, normal drop boxes and events.

Are you really a player of our server? I doubt it...

You can also check this on our 3800 page "I like"

cant login into web as it says: account not activated
also: Your account has been successfully created. Please check your email for account activation link.
did not get any email....
can connect to game with no problems...
weird...
- If it's strange, I did not reach the Spam mailbox either?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u left out 2 from withch 1 is very important

VIP is advertized as giving more points,so if u are VIP the character will become OP

and secondly the party exp setup and monster respawn TIME

thirdly the drop of jwls is ok, only the chaoses are the problem

also alot of maps have no spots at all, like icarus/ aida /raklion important maps for the beginers the first 2,and best map for making master for the advanced the last one

also had problem with and acount , i registered, activated (after 30 minutes the mail camed for activation a normal mail,not as spam) but when i tried to login it said wrong pasword , ok i might have done something wrong, i have gont to the change pasword section, but mail from changing pasword never camed so i had to register a second acount

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u left out 2 from withch 1 is very important

VIP is advertized as giving more points,so if u are VIP the character will become OP

and secondly the party exp setup and monster respawn TIME

thirdly the drop of jwls is ok, only the chaoses are the problem

also alot of maps have no spots at all, like icarus/ aida /raklion important maps for the beginers the first 2,and best map for making master for the advanced the last one

also had problem with and acount , i registered, activated (after 30 minutes the mail camed for activation a normal mail,not as spam) but when i tried to login it said wrong pasword , ok i might have done something wrong, i have gont to the change pasword section, but mail from changing pasword never camed so i had to register a second acount
1- As already mentioned in another post VIP SISTEM OFF.
2- About Exp depends on PJ forming the party, can increase or decrease, if your party are 2 pj of the same race, the experience is negative.
3-On the Jewels, you can buy and repair Pandora Pick, to make mining and get as many jewels as you need!
4-In a few days we will add spots on more maps, but the experience is very high, it should not be a problem to level up.

We are reviewing the web, as they indicate, the mails to recover the password, are not dating. We will have results soon.

Thank you very much for your report!

Here we dedicate a photo for all the members of RageZone who visit this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep thats true spanish forum is killin me :)
Ingame leveling is kinda easy but gearing is diff story i don`t like easy leveling and then grinding like hard server ;)
Would like to play fun server + easy gear for duels !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We update full client S-XII:
DkReturns Mu Online

New Limits:
-Reset max 200
-Master Level max 280, soon 400.

Added Lord Ferea Event every 130 minutes (temporary 2 days) after every 24H.
Ferea Event Drops:
-Ferea Crystal Orb> Green Chaos Box + 10GP
-Ferea General> 3 Green Chaos Box + 50GP
-Lord Ferea drop:
1-Bloodangel Sealed Transcendence, Sealed Fury, Sealed Flurry, Sealed Extremity, Sealed Conquest, Sealed Honor, Sealed Destruction, Sealed Tenacity.
2-Arca's Prophecy, Antonia's Sword, Kundun's Seal Scroll, Brave Hero Elixir, Brave Hero Elixir, Gladiator's Dagger, Merciless Gladiator's Dagger, Kundun's Madness Blade, Kundun's Magic Spell Scroll, Empire Guardians' Stronghold, Ancient Icarus Scroll, Ancient Hero's Soul.
3-Errtel of Anger, Errtel of Blessing, Errtel of Integrity, Errtel of Divinity.

At the request of many users we add section in English in our forum:

Reaction score
The problem on this server.
- No nixie Map *Meaning no Bloodyangel, No Darkangel*.
- Max ML = 280 which is level 680.
- Ruud from doing BC, Crywolf = Random from 2-10. You dont get 10 Points at all everytime u finish the quest.. So Let Say 5 Ruud you get all the time. *Its Rare to get 10 Pts*

Ruud weapon cost 100,000
100,000 / 5 Ruud = 20,000 times You need to play BC and Crywolf.

BC have Limit 5 times a day.

20,000 / 5 = 4000 Days.

4000 Days = 10 Years.

That right you will need to play 10+ Years in order to get 1 Bloodyangel Weapon from NPC Ruud.

GL :)

Also this server have Bug Vault Storage (You cannot have the 2nd Storage after doing Ancient Statue Quest).. Its been a month already and no fix what so ever.

First thing he want to add on server is "Web Shop" and "Donate". But no fix in-game for a month.

Few Portals also bug make your client freeze..
Ex, Kanturu Relics through Kanturu Ruins 3. Swamp Portal, Ferea Blue,Red Portal.

DL - Bug Raven doesnt work.
GL - AOE Breche Bug
EE - Quiver DMG Bug

Box+5 doesnt drop GL and RF.
NPC Shop are full of BK Weapons. U will see Shop are mostly sword.

it take a while to catch up to any Donator in rr. Trust me Donators can do 100+ rr easily with Full seals + panda rings only obtainable in wcoins.

1 GR = 300 Goblin Points = 30 wcoins xchange..
You will need 12 GR to get Wealth + Ascension + Panda Ring. ( Take a week for free player to do this as GR clear your stats. ).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back