Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DragonMu | Season 6ep3 | exp: 600x | Balanced PVP | 1.06.2019

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try NPC Creation or ppl are using unlimited fruits bug :)
No they are not, i already found out about how to get zen, sadly there is no information about it. So it's unfair for new people.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So after playing here for over 2 days i have to say that the server has decent settings and overall balance seem good. But of course it is Pay to win. Majority 99% are Polish players without any respect what so ever.

There are few hidden buggs within the game that you may not know about. And some extras that only few knew about and therefore there is big ifference in ranking between players.

Also there are some things that only people who know the server from the inside know about. Such as:
- You can move to Vulcanus by /warp vulcanus on level 30 to access best spots
- Do not bother playing MG its useless lategame, other classes are somewhat ok

- You can summon people on arena at level 50 ( if ure DL)
- You get level 3 wings as well as Fenrirs from golden boxes that open with keys from x shop. But the rates are very low ( dropped about 70 and had nothing). Drop also bugs if you party someone in Vulcanus.
- You get benefits knowing admin of this server.
- Zen is hard to get , you either exp solo with zen set killing others or try to get one of 5 spots on kalima in order to drop items worth 20kk , but there is constant pk
-you get bonusses on the website ( achievements etc)
-bugged jewel of luck will add luck to any item and does not dissapear ( you can add it to all items all the time, all you need to do is relog after and you get luck in the item)
- there is a passcode that enables you to dupe items, myself i found two but these were non profitable items , im sure there is more. If you understand this line you will know what I mean and you will be able to surpass that cheap anti cheat.

To sum up, you will be wasting your time if you want to be close to Top players on this server as it is based on p2w and beeing friends with admin, but if you just want to chill and have some fun with your friends I'm sure you will enjoy these settings. Just keep in mind the server is very toxic and people behave like jerks and admin has no GMs that would sort things out.

This is a personal opinion and review based on 60 hours of gaming time. There is no need for replies.

Good luck and have fun!
Regards,
Zan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How many ppl online? o_O
There is 180+ online.

Some screen shots from first drop event since grand opening:
specu - DragonMu | Season 6ep3 | exp: 600x | Balanced PVP | 1.06.2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

specu - DragonMu | Season 6ep3 | exp: 600x | Balanced PVP | 1.06.2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Second day of Drop Event on DragonMu!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enjoy 2 new zen-spots on Kalima 7! Coordinates: 109,10 and 104,45

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So after playing here for over 2 days i have to say that the server has decent settings and overall balance seem good. But of course it is Pay to win. Majority 99% are Polish players without any respect what so ever.

There are few hidden buggs within the game that you may not know about. And some extras that only few knew about and therefore there is big ifference in ranking between players.

Also there are some things that only people who know the server from the inside know about. Such as:
- You can move to Vulcanus by /warp vulcanus on level 30 to access best spots
- Do not bother playing MG its useless lategame, other classes are somewhat ok

- You can summon people on arena at level 50 ( if ure DL)
- You get level 3 wings as well as Fenrirs from golden boxes that open with keys from x shop. But the rates are very low ( dropped about 70 and had nothing). Drop also bugs if you party someone in Vulcanus.
- You get benefits knowing admin of this server.
- Zen is hard to get , you either exp solo with zen set killing others or try to get one of 5 spots on kalima in order to drop items worth 20kk , but there is constant pk
-you get bonusses on the website ( achievements etc)
-bugged jewel of luck will add luck to any item and does not dissapear ( you can add it to all items all the time, all you need to do is relog after and you get luck in the item)
- there is a passcode that enables you to dupe items, myself i found two but these were non profitable items , im sure there is more. If you understand this line you will know what I mean and you will be able to surpass that cheap anti cheat.

To sum up, you will be wasting your time if you want to be close to Top players on this server as it is based on p2w and beeing friends with admin, but if you just want to chill and have some fun with your friends I'm sure you will enjoy these settings. Just keep in mind the server is very toxic and people behave like jerks and admin has no GMs that would sort things out.

This is a personal opinion and review based on 60 hours of gaming time. There is no need for replies.

Good luck and have fun!
Regards,
Zan

got it , i m 98 res , first time here , all is true ( part with MG i don't think soo , mg have good settings for now , idk if at full stats with fo items is bullsh1t) ,some little bugs like jwl of luck , when you murder sometime and type /pkclear can 't warp needs relog ,/warp vulcanus discoverd at 95 res ( at lvl 30 ) , kalima7 drop a lots of jwl's of guardians (good for zen) , polish ppl some speak english someothers too lazy , about pay2win i can say if u play long time i think you can be equal at castel siege with donated ppl . I come back after 5 gr's to talk more !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Castle Siege after Grand Opening wil start today in 5 hours!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auction Event in Lorencia! 3 x Jewel of Kundun to win! Auction will take place 10th March, 1 hour before Castle Siege.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Witch Hunt Boost Event is coming! 2x more exp! Win Golden Fenrir! 16.03-17.03

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easter Event is coming! 3x golden Fenrir to win! 2x more exp! 2x more PC for donate!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have pleasure to annouce that new edition is coming soon! Current edition will end 26th May after CS and New Edition on DragonMu will start 1.06.2019 at 6 pm (utc+1)! Thank you for playing with us - every player will receive 200 Platinum Coins for every GR! Exp Event for 3 days after start - exp 900x! Join open tests to help us improve settings!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally :) Look forward to grand opening. 300 Coins for fb share as usual?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share post about Grand Opening on FB and we will add you 300 Platinum Coins! Link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep :) 200 PC for every GR and 300 PC for sharing post on Facebook!

Back