• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EarthMU X200 NEW SERVER [GRAND OPENING 27 NOVEMBER] [Season 9 Episode 5]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to Earth Mu Online! New Server Grand Opening 27 November!

Opening times!
17.00 UTC +2 (Latvia)
22.00 UTC +8 (Philippines)
11.00 UTC -3 (Argentina)

English People please use Google Translate in the forum!
* Register and invite your friends with your refferal link
* Participate in Events and Get Free WCoinC on start
* Guild Transfer - we wait new players
* Regular Events in Forum
* Answers for your questions , how enter the game and other
* In control Panel vote in Xtremetop100 every 12h and get 2 VoteCoin
* Server Futures

WEBSITE
FORUM
DOWNLOAD

markFTW - EarthMU X200 NEW SERVER [GRAND OPENING 27 NOVEMBER] [Season 9 Episode 5] - RaGEZONE Forums

New server features x200:* Long and considered game process
* Strengthened economy of Zen value
* We have deleted divide SOCKET from our site - socket items with only game way from bosses
* Characters in PVP will be re-setted (if will be problems in PVP between classes we will solve it instantly)
* Exchange WCoinC on Zen value will be available- (1WC = 100,000 Zen)
* Master level boost - х5 or under the new system 3 points for reset
* For voting and referrals now is Goblin Points (you don't need to worry, that you will be decieved adn with tweenks will cheat WCoinC value)
* Castle-Siege - (from boss Erohim will drop socket items from 1-5 holes- in strenght boss will be like Selupan and Lord Silvester ) , in drop on spots will be ANC items, 5 sphere that you can get only in castle
* Cash Shop: Enabled (all that include extra exp will not be available on server opening)
* Shop on the site: Will be available after first Castle Siege.
* Premium account: Will not be
* Buff on exp +50% in Cash Shop: After first Castle Siege
* After shop opening for money you will not be able to buy Socket items and Harmony options (Only with game process)
* Period on Castle Siege you can see in Valley of Loren near NPC. Registration 1 day on mondays, after sign pass and siege every sunday at 20:00 by Moscow time. Passing Sign Of Lord is necessarily
- First who will take the Castle: 10,000 Roubles in game value
* It is only part of all, that wait you on our new server x200, we tried for you and for long and interesting Game'Play. Donate was cut, in order to game was interesting. I believe that you will like our realized works! And we hope that you don't regret, that you choose exactly our server and also i would say thank you to our old players, for trust in us!

Information About Server x200:
- Version: Season 9 Episode 5
- Exp: x200 with dinamic exp to X50
- Dinamic Exp: 0 to 24 reset = х200 , 25 to 35 reset = х150, 36 to 44 reset = х100, 45 to 50 reset = х50.
- Drop: 50%
- Maximum Resets: 50
- Maximum Grand Resets: 25
- Grand Reset: with 50 reset - cash 1ккк zen = and you get 1000 WCoinC
- Reset price: 30кк 1 reset, next resets +30кк every
- ELFBuff = to 400 Level
- Maximum Stats: 32767
- Stats After grand reset: 10000 , DL,MG 12000
- Command /post: with 100 Level - 300,000 Zen
- Time Marlon Teleport: 1000 seconds
- Exchanger: 80кк Zen = 1 WCoinC
- Offtrade: Sell your items for Zen (enabled in devias only)
- Party exp system: Bronze, Silver, Gold
- Gens battles
- 380 & 400 lvl items requirements removed
- Auto Party
- Mu Bot = Free

- Premium account: After Castle-Siege (a week later)
- WebStop: After Castle-Siege (a week later)
- Exp Buffs: OFF in game
- Panda Ring,Pet: Only in Chaos Card GOLD
- First who win in Castle-Siege GET FREE 10,000 WCoinC

Having done a lot of work, we invite all the players in our world server Earth Mu Online. On our site, you can come-all of their ideas and dreams, starting with the economy zen which affects trade and exchange WCoin, ending extracting the full game through things. We do not close our donations, we do not close the sale full of things, but we do not open the contributions from the first day of opening and only after the first siege of the castle, that is a week (we add to this all the full thing and top socket balanced without affecting the balance games). Selling AnC + Axl are not available in the game world. Keeping all items in the description of the server - with regard to the currency Wcoin you can more quickly realize their dreams into reality. For two Grand reset Full Set - GR = WCoin = Full article! Choosing our server and you forget about the fact that such a disconnect, cheaters and lags in the game, speaking of balance, you will feel the excitement of playing the full articles in the PVP. So to say who first saw the winner and who is asleep and he lost! We wait for you on November 27th, on our server!

How get WCoinC-VoteCoin:

WCoinC
1) Grand Resets
2) Exchange Zen to WCoinC in website control panel
3) Events in game and forum
4) Game Play - Chaos Castle and others events, kill bosses, gold recruiting bosses
5) WebMarket: Sell your items to other players.
6) Rabbits
7) Golds monsters
8) After drop boxed +1 and +5

Goblin Points
1) Online TIme
2) Snakes - Books

Screenshots:

markFTW - EarthMU X200 NEW SERVER [GRAND OPENING 27 NOVEMBER] [Season 9 Episode 5] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Mu] EarthMU X200 NEW SERVER [GRAND OPENING 27 NOVEMBER] [Season 9 Episode 5]

New server features x200:
* Long and considered game process
* Strengthened economy of Zen value
* We have deleted divide SOCKET from our site - socket items with only game way from bosses
* Characters in PVP will be re-setted (if will be problems in PVP between classes we will solve it instantly)
* Exchange WCoinC on Zen value will be available- (1WC = 100,000 Zen)
* Master level boost - х5 or under the new system 3 points for reset
* For voting and referrals now is Goblin Points (you don't need to worry, that you will be decieved adn with tweenks will cheat WCoinC value)
* Castle-Siege - (from boss Erohim will drop socket items from 1-5 holes- in strenght boss will be like Selupan and Lord Silvester ) , in drop on spots will be ANC items, 5 sphere that you can get only in castle
* Cash Shop: Enabled (all that include extra exp will not be available on server opening)
* Shop on the site: Will be available after first Castle Siege.
* Premium account: Will not be
* Buff on exp +50% in Cash Shop: After first Castle Siege
* After shop opening for money you will not be able to buy Socket items and Harmony options (Only with game process)
* Period on Castle Siege you can see in Valley of Loren near NPC. Registration 1 day on mondays, after sign pass and siege every sunday at 20:00 by Moscow time. Passing Sign Of Lord is necessarily
- First who will take the Castle: 10,000 Roubles in game value
* It is only part of all, that wait you on our new server x200, we tried for you and for long and interesting Game'Play. Donate was cut, in order to game was interesting. I believe that you will like our realized works! And we hope that you don't regret, that you choose exactly our server and also i would say thank you to our old players, for trust in us!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Mu] EarthMU X200 NEW SERVER [GRAND OPENING 27 NOVEMBER] [Season 9 Episode 5]

sv have GL?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sv have GL?

There is no Grow Lancers in Season 9, Grow lancer is from season 10.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i was like and share in facebook . pls add WC in my acc . ID : bboykeo12 . bboykeo . bboykeo123 :). tks admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

After opening i add you VoteCoin's if you share and like in facebook. VoteCoin you change to WCoinC in control panel in website Exchanger 1 - 1. Only to one account, not for 3.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

xD. sr admin. pls add my acc : bboykeo12 only one :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

26 Minutes to Grand Opening X200!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Other server fails :)
Why I say that ? Well because of 2 reasons :

1. Server was fine at opening lvl up and so on but after 1 hour admin has changed it to modify the exp from the server so from 200x he changed it in 70x or 80x , why I say this ? Well because its takes now to make a damn level up 18 / 20 minutes in lvl 300 + losttower3 and gold party .... we are not so stupid to think that server has the same exp 200x

2. Why the hell you created the forum if you don't leave us to post what we want to express our concerns and requests , why I say this ? Well .... Because after I make a post about Exp and how we leave the server because we was disappointed about that they change the exp after I press POST I was surprised to receive this message : "Your post will be checked by a moderator and will be posted if the moderator will be agrees" , so .... My posting will not be accepted so it is not a free speech so my suggestion for admin :

Close the f.... forum if you don't let us to express .

Bye .

Mazikeen
BilXtra
reer1
Reer
Pusia
Noah
Duch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Death2015
Lying is not very nice!!!

Need read server news and server bonuses in start! In server start all new players who came to the opening in 17:00 GMT +3
20 minutes +100% to exp = 400x , you for 20 minutes up 320 lvl! This is normal ? and this is x200 ? I find it funny =) After close this bonus returned exp to x200. You were top 1 and you are still dissatisfied than O_O.
No problems, go play in other server x5000 where reset for 1 hour! If you are not satisfied server bonuses in start... OMG , this is very very funny for you.

And I answer you in this topic: http://forum.earthmu.ru/index.php?/topic/2806-200x-realy-or-its-just-a-joke/#entry17185

You still have the audacity - file a complaint in all forums about this server bonuss in start OMG!.......
Bye!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All players who like and share in facebook --> add +300 VoteCoin in Exchanger (Website Control Panel) change Vote Coin to WCoinC! =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
COMPETITION!!!!!!!!! Participate and win gaming MOUSE !!!!
Project Earth Mu Online - www.earthmu.ru - playing 2 mouse SteelSeries RIVAL 100
One mouse on VK
To take part in the competition in VK you need
1) Join our group VK (https://vk.com/earthmuo)
2) Like and repost this (https://vk.com/earthmuo?w=wall-37504900_487)
The second one on Facebook
To participate on FACEBOOK
1) It is necessary to go to this link -> https://www.facebook.com/Earth-MU-Season-9-Episode-5-1760…/… and to subscribe to the group by clicking Like!
2) Next, Like and do repost --> https://www.facebook.com/1760942747...942747492676/1794890980764519/?type=3&theater

The competition will be played on January 6 and will be selected 2 winners! You can win 2 mouses! Participate and win!
(The winners will be selected automatically with RANDOM.org system)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come play in earth mu online!
Record day online with other ip adress 800+
real online now: 550+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear players, today after Castle-Siege open WEB SHOP in website.
Only exe items and normal ancient no exe - socket items only in Game Play from bosses.
In Cash Shop added Seal's for NormalEXP and MasterEXP +70%.
Write +100% but real add +70%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALL NEW PLAYERS GOLD PREMIUM FOR 1 WEEK!

Welcome to Earth Mu Online project new players!

For new players is included action +50% к EXP for 1 week

You need choose server - registered and go play

in game after connection you see your GOLD PREMIUM.

Good game in Earth Mu Online! =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Year EXP x2
Thank you all players what choosing Earth Mu Online
Thank's that participated in New Year Events!
Now on the past Premiun account all players +200x to EXP
+ character reset - it was 15kk NOW 10кк zen
This bonus acts from 30.12.16 until 10.01.17
Thank you for choosing - Earth Mu Online
Happy New Year To You !!!

Back