Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easy Farm/PvP [TheGameMU S2p6] Helper | 0:Reset | PPL:15/17 | Exp: 90

Reaction score
txsV3Wc - Easy Farm/PvP [TheGameMU S2p6] Helper | 0:Reset | PPL:15/17 | Exp: 90 - RaGEZONE Forums

TheGame MU powered by Arcana Networks created after request's for good fights, server have limit 2 characters per 1 PC, we are not here to see good/bad feedback or complains, join and enjoy good fights with some of the TOP users.

Server is easy for people who wanna farm fast, be max fast and make full PvP!
characters points per level is 15/17... Total Points 6450+ Excellent for balanced war.
Monsters Drops: Boks of Kunduns+1,2,3,4,5 Candys and Chocolates for easier and faster pvp!
BC,DS,CC,Bosses are easy to everyone, everyone can farm them and be the Top.

03/03/2018 Grand Opening! 18:00 GMT+2
Bonus for First accounts 7 Days VIP!!!

WEBSITE // FACEBOOKGROUP

/offlevel New*
/offtrade New* on /offtrade you sell items for wcoinsc/ normal store = zen
/setparty 1234
Exp: 90
Reset: No
Reset Stats: 1 Vote Reward
Max Level: 400
Points Per Level: 15/17
Drop: 75
Machine + luck : 85/85/70/75
Machine : 75/75/70/65

Monster level 15~35 Drops: Bok+1: 80% Excellent items 20% Jewel of Chaos
Monster level 36~50 Drops: Bok+2: 75% Excellent items 25% Jewel of Soul
Monster level 51~65 Drops: Bok+3: 75% Excellent items 25% Jewel of Bless
Monster level 66~80 Drops: Bok+4: 80% Excellent items 10% Jewel of Life 5% Jewel of Bless 5% Jewel of Soul
Monster level 81~99 Drops: Bok+5: 80% Excellent items 5% jewel of guardian 5% Jewel of Life 5% Jewel of Bless 5% Jewel of Soul
Monster level 100~115 Drops: Candy Box: 80% Excellent items 5% Jewel of Harmony 5% jewel of guardian 5% Jewel of Life 5% Jewel of Bless
Monster level 116~135 Drops: Chocolate Box: 80% Excellent items 5% Jewel of Harmony 5% jewel of guardian 5% Jewel of Life 5% Jewel of Soul

*Changes 380 options* on server shows +200 but bellow is the correct!
Bone Blade PINK option from 200+dmg into 250+dmg
Grand Viper Staff PINK option from 200+dmg into 420+dmg
Explosion Blade PINK option from 200+dmg into 490+dmg
Soleyl Scepter PINK option from 200+dmg into 450+dmg
Sylph Bow PINK option from 200+dmg into 500+dmg

Kalima6: x2 Hours (3 Drops) 380 Weapon-Armors no luck / Excellent weapons / Excellent items
Kalima7: x3 Hours (4 Drops) 380 Armors-Weapons / Ancients / Excellent AA Weapons
Devil Square6: x4 Hours (3 Drops) 2 Bosses of k6
Blood Castle7: x4 Hours (1Drop*WinnerCharacter) 90% AA WeaponsExcellent 10% 380 Weapons

WebSite- DMN CMS
ServerFiles- MUEMU (DOWNGRADED)
Antihack- LiveGuard

Main.exe is heavy, not recommended for very old CPU's.
Have fun, play fair, enjoy a fun server with PRO users!
oSyYUGZ - Easy Farm/PvP [TheGameMU S2p6] Helper | 0:Reset | PPL:15/17 | Exp: 90 - RaGEZONE Forums

jWmLacO - Easy Farm/PvP [TheGameMU S2p6] Helper | 0:Reset | PPL:15/17 | Exp: 90 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Good to see that you launched S2. Because you have experience on it, not like other copycat people - you know about whom i am talking. But in that server, when you click Healing potion once your 10k hp was fulled. Hope in your server healing potions giving you really small amount of hp. It is a must on balance type of game. Why? Because lets say i have enough good ping and i can use 8potions/ second. And MY HP always will be max. So my opponent, no matter how DMG Type he is, cant kill me. Formula must be like => Damage Per Second Must be bigger than Healing Per Second for your opponent can kill you. If he hits you 2k you must use heal maximum 1,5k of your HP for to make your opponent 500 damage bonus and make him kill you. This is build system with 6-6.5k stats. We will not have that hell of a speed to beat our opponent's healing speed. Hope you get what I mean. And specially this will make SMs, MGs be better in PVPs. I hope you will not have that Healing issue in your server. Almost everyone will have good gear after a time. But hope in your server who will have the best build will win.

Reaction score
Hello,

Good to see that you launched S2. Because you have experience on it, not like other copycat people - you know about whom i am talking. But in that server, when you click Healing potion once your 10k hp was fulled. Hope in your server healing potions giving you really small amount of hp. It is a must on balance type of game. Why? Because lets say i have enough good ping and i can use 8potions/ second. And MY HP always will be max. So my opponent, no matter how DMG Type he is, cant kill me. Formula must be like => Damage Per Second Must be bigger than Healing Per Second for your opponent can kill you. If he hits you 2k you must use heal maximum 1,5k of your HP for to make your opponent 500 damage bonus and make him kill you. This is build system with 6-6.5k stats. We will not have that hell of a speed to beat our opponent's healing speed. Hope you get what I mean. And specially this will make SMs, MGs be better in PVPs. I hope you will not have that Healing issue in your server. Almost everyone will have good gear after a time. But hope in your server who will have the best build will win.

Dunno exactly about witch copy you talk :p Because is not just one this days.. But we don't have issues like this ofc, but i can't lie, we have a heavy main.exe that means it use high CPU if your CPU is kinda old.

But hope in your server who will have the best build will win.
Combination of a Good PvP player is not just the Set,
Is the Set, The Excellent options, the Jewel of Life add def, harmony opt, set type,
Is the wings the swords and everything else that might have small difference from player to player.
Other thing is Your internet connection, is your computer, How you play and the time you press the potions is really many things, but lacking of time now i can't type everything :p But a thing is, a very good pvp player, dosent need to have better set always :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dunno exactly about witch copy you talk :p Because is not just one this days.. But we don't have issues like this ofc, but i can't lie, we have a heavy main.exe that means it use high CPU if your CPU is kinda old.

Combination of a Good PvP player is not just the Set,
Is the Set, The Excellent options, the Jewel of Life add def, harmony opt, set type,
Is the wings the swords and everything else that might have small difference from player to player.
Other thing is Your internet connection, is your computer, How you play and the time you press the potions is really many things, but lacking of time now i can't type everything :p But a thing is, a very good pvp player, dosent need to have better set always :p

Thanks for replying. But yet i couldnt get the real answer. Is 1 potion giving you like 3k-4k hp healing or giving you 300-500 hp healing? :-D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got a problem with running a game. When I run main.exe or play.exe, MU is running normally but when the running bar is half-loaded, the game crashes. No any errors just simply the game windows closes. I've got Windows 10, any ideas how to run a game?

Reaction score
3 different boxes

1. BC7 drop (1) : 10 credits *credits can be found from votes or donations*
1 drop of the standar bc7 reward. 90% excDivine Weapons +9 1or2 opts luck or not OR 1 380 weapons nonexc

2. k7 drop (1) : 10 credits *credits can be found from votes or donations*
1 drop of the standar k7 boss items reward. 380 weapons or 380 armors nonexc

3. CC7 drop (1) : 5 credits *credits can be found from votes or donations*
1 random ancient item

Don't try to get your box from website-shop when you are online, FIRST make space on VAUL and Close you character(exit game)
Then try to buy what you like from website-shop.
You can get Credits from Votes, or From Donations

next updats soon!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got a problem with running a game. When I run main.exe or play.exe, MU is running normally but when the running bar is half-loaded, the game crashes. No any errors just simply the game window closes. I've got Windows 10, any ideas how to run a game?

Admin can you help me?

I've got a problem with running a game. When I run main.exe or play.exe, MU is running normally but when the running bar is half-loaded, the game crashes. No any errors just simply the game window closes. I've got Windows 10, any ideas how to run a game?

Admin can you help me?

Back