Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Endless MU Online | Season 9 | x150, x900 | No FO, No Max | Dynamic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Join Events for 2000 Free Credits and for 4000 Free Credits

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server x900 Grand Opening 23. NOVEMBER!
Opening time: 17:00 UTC +2 Server Time

Why you restart server after 3-4 months?

funny server, if all will be like now after few month admin will restart it again ^^ only his friends stay and if only their stayed he lunch it again from beginning^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm liking very much what I've seen so far... Just wondering how the webshop may break the game...
What items will be for sell? High level items? Exc without ancient option limit? I've been playing for almost 2 hours, haven't seen one jewel yet, if this is it, and you make webshop, it will probably break any chance of having a good economy on the game, this way people will only reset with bad items until they can get op edited items, just like so many other servers, just like virtual mu that is advertised here... There just there isn't any market or economy, people will only reset and get edited items... You should think about it while you can still prevent it from happening.
But so far, so good. Good configs, good exp, and liked the choice of not having seals, those break the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm liking very much what I've seen so far... Just wondering how the webshop may break the game...
What items will be for sell? High level items? Exc without ancient option limit? I've been playing for almost 2 hours, haven't seen one jewel yet, if this is it, and you make webshop, it will probably break any chance of having a good economy on the game, this way people will only reset with bad items until they can get op edited items, just like so many other servers, just like virtual mu that is advertised here... There just there isn't any market or economy, people will only reset and get edited items... You should think about it while you can still prevent it from happening.
But so far, so good. Good configs, good exp, and liked the choice of not having seals, those break the game.
i would like to say it would not break game so much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and its not there is not many items important on x shop also most needed things like bufs/pets or talisman of luck u get for goblin points.
Also exp scaling is good players over 30-40rr doing them now preety slowly so there is time to catch up ;]

only issue what i see its global chat with is dominated by vietnam players speaking in their own language and they dont care about rest of players at all...Its hard to see any post in eng (B/S/T) bcos of this spam.

overall all is nice to play, items are hard to get( 35% drop) and even if u kill golden its hard to get +l or good option

Back