Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Entropy Mu Season XIII [From LastLand Team] NO RESET Exp100x - Offlevel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:D Got to be logical dude. No one is gonna jump from other server after building good stats and items to play your server without any boost or freebies and further more. No Donators means server gonna just last less than 6months.

I just saying so you can improve on more options instead on focusing like every other server which dies 3-4months after...
I not saying pay2win server dies, but it exactly like this boring settings.

Reaction score
:D Got to be logical dude. No one is gonna jump from other server after building good stats and items to play your server without any boost or freebies and further more. No Donators means server gonna just last less than 6months.

A server must keep evolving and updating. If you offer all the good stuff for money from the get go you will last less than 3 months as everyone gets max level with perfect gear. Then there is nothing left to do.
The key is to keep the community interested with updates not with shopping. A lively community makes a server not the other way around.

I just saying so you can improve on more options instead on focusing like every other server which dies 3-4months after...

I find much more boring a server where you can buy sets and OP stuff. There is no fun in that. But thanks for the suggestions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So your asking for freebies and want to donate? dude your lazy butt, go play 9999x servers, Im not even playing this server but your comment is so ridiculous, just ask the crew to create you a lvl 920 player and give you full stats set, lame.

Anyways, good luck to this server, maybe il give it a try, dont listen to this lazy child.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
One suggestion would be for you to start a new server, for new players, along with the others that are already ON, then you would start another one just like for new players, you do not have as a person who is not Italian playing with the Italian community, they no answer, no market, no help for quest, hunts, etc ...
My suggestion is you start a new server for global new players. You would certainly win many new players because your server is very good!

Another tip is you limit the number of acc to ip. max 5.4.
Because of these online total you have, half are hunt chars on offlevel.

Reaction score
One suggestion would be for you to start a new server, for new players, along with the others that are already ON, then you would start another one just like for new players, you do not have as a person who is not Italian playing with the Italian community, they no answer, no market, no help for quest, hunts, etc ...
My suggestion is you start a new server for global new players. You would certainly win many new players because your server is very good!

Another tip is you limit the number of acc to ip. max 5.4.
Because of these online total you have, half are hunt chars on offlevel.

starting another one could be a neat thing to do in the near future. But it would be without offlevel training and much harder (as the original LastLand)

By the way we have the Christmas special event coming soon.

From December 8th to January 7th there will be:
- Christmas Star Drop: Chance to find items Exc / Mysterious Stone / Talisman of Chaos Assembly / Errel of Radiance
- WCOIN packages with some promos for this month
- Christmas PVP TOURNAMENT
- Max level will be increased to 1000 (as season 13 default)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have discord channel? Cause a minute later most of our post will be delete on Ragezone, that why 99% of players stop coming on ragezone.

Perhaps we can talk there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
starting another one could be a neat thing to do in the near future. But it would be without offlevel training and much harder (as the original LastLand)

Please don't. it will just split the community, and both servers will have less people.

on another note, a very good server. Very nice configs. I really dislike later seasons, because getting max errtel/seeds is next to impossible and wings combinations were nerfed hard in s13, but here its much easier, i can probably get max seeds/errtel in a few months time. Good job! Could use more sources of ancients though, currently LoT owners have a monopoly on them, and they are needed for wings/seeds.

English players dont fret, there are english speakers playing here :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please don't. it will just split the community, and both servers will have less people.

on another note, a very good server. Very nice configs. I really dislike later seasons, because getting max errtel/seeds is next to impossible and wings combinations were nerfed hard in s13, but here its much easier, i can probably get max seeds/errtel in a few months time. Good job! Could use more sources of ancients though, currently LoT owners have a monopoly on them, and they are needed for wings/seeds.

do not worry? I played this mu until lvl 910 and never any Italian helped me! on the contrary, every time I said something in the post at the same time I was cursed, ignored, just for the simple fact of not being Italian ^^ not to mention that if you enter the guild of the Italians you are just an isolated member.

Reaction score
Do you have discord channel? Cause a minute later most of our post will be delete on Ragezone, that why 99% of players stop coming on ragezone.

Perhaps we can talk there
Sorry we don't have a discord channel because our team is very small and don't have people to monitor that. But feel free to get on our forum and pm me if you want.

We also have some Christmas promotion for donations, added the star of Christmas to the drops with good stuff in it and raised exp for the holy days

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reaction score

You can get ancient easily, just participate in arca war with a guild (at least 10 players) and get a tower. You'll probably get it as there are a few guilds. Then just go to akeron and you'll drop ancients to drop in the low maps (ie not debenter or uruk or nars)

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any chance of you opening a new serve with new players with the same configuration as the existing server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When in server. Still looks dead. Perhaps you should do something.

So your asking for freebies and want to donate? dude your lazy butt, go play 9999x servers, Im not even playing this server but your comment is so ridiculous, just ask the crew to create you a lvl 920 player and give you full stats set, lame.

Anyways, good luck to this server, maybe il give it a try, dont listen to this lazy child.

Nope. Its not ask free items.
This where many admin go wrong and players have bad mindset about.

Donating is support to the server. They are just frustrated that donator can buy item and get it so easily. Which makes the server balance.. why? Cause when donator get strong they make the market in the server better.
Nobody is posting a thing to sell or even to buy which make me really laugh.

If you are against pay2win.
But make the drops fairly high. Why? Cause like i said. Nobody is going to grind and play for month. We all get sick and tired of farming and wasting our time.

So dont be against donators. We are the one saving the admin butt by donating. And deep down inside altough the admin will deny this statement. They feel good and well accomplished if someone donates. Hahahaha. Come on no one open the server for free....

Reaction score
When in server. Still looks dead. Perhaps you should do something.

Nope. Its not ask free items.
This where many admin go wrong and players have bad mindset about.

Donating is support to the server. They are just frustrated that donator can buy item and get it so easily. Which makes the server balance.. why? Cause when donator get strong they make the market in the server better.
Nobody is posting a thing to sell or even to buy which make me really laugh.

If you are against pay2win.
But make the drops fairly high. Why? Cause like i said. Nobody is going to grind and play for month. We all get sick and tired of farming and wasting our time.

So dont be against donators. We are the one saving the admin butt by donating. And deep down inside altough the admin will deny this statement. They feel good and well accomplished if someone donates. Hahahaha. Come on no one open the server for free....

We opened the server to bring back our community and friends. Remember the original LL didn't even haev an ingame shop and *i* was paying for it, never made a cent on it. It was my pet-project. This is kinda the same, we got some donations to cover costs but it's not a money-making server.

Back