Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Entropy Mu Season XIII [From LastLand Team] NO RESET Exp100x - Offlevel

Reaction score
Greetings Ragezoners!
I'm back! and I'm happy to report that part of the original Last Land team (and many of its players) have opened a new Mu Server!

This time it will not be a very hard server (there is global for that) but according to our tradition there will be NO RESETS.

Settings will be easier and you'll be able to use OFFLEVEL training thanks to the plugin provided by IGCN.
That means that you don't need to be online all the time but you can still gain some levels.

Events are every day, the community is lively and friendly.
Join today!

Server Location: Poland
Server Admin team: Italy

Server settings:
Code:
Season 13 ep.1
Exp : 100x
Normal level: 400
Master Skilltree level: 400 + 120
Max level:  920
Jewel of Soul: 90%(w/o Luck 70%)
Jewel of Life: 85% (+28 max option)
Offlevel= ACTIVE
Offtrade= ACTIVE
InGame Shop – Wcoin System
Vip System : Platinum – Golden – Silver,

For more information on server settings you can check our Forums or our Facebook page

We also have 4 Gameservers:
GS1 has all bosses and events. It's recommended to log here if you are active
GS2 and 3 have no events and reduced bosses but a 5% exp more. They are recommended for botting and offlevelling
GS4 in NON-PVP, has events and bosses (except the top ones) but has MuHelper and OFFLEVEL disabled to force you to stay active (this is for all the new players who want to catch up and want to play and do bosses without getting killed from high levels)

Jewels drop very frequently, you have gold medals with good gear in low maps to start, you can get ruud in many ways so you'll be able to get a decent set without a big hassle. Of course getting the top gear will require a bit of time and effort but, hey, you have to play a bit, right?

You can buy vip status to help the server but there is no pay2win here. We are faithful to our tradition so we keep stuff balanced.
Needless to say it's a long term server in our minds so we will provide updates to ep2 and eventually season 14 once they become available and stable.

Everyone is welcome and we hope you have fun!

http://www.entropymu.com/

Your truly,
Unicorn Aka Ranma
Former LastLand MuOnline Administrator

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Off level disable or offlevel dont pick jewel items etc.

Old sv ??? I see ranking player max lv @@

Reaction score
Off level disable or offlevel dont pick jewel items etc.

on GS1,2,3 muhelper enebled, offlevel enabled pickups jewels, medals and exc items
on GS4 offlevel and muhelper are both disabled.

Old sv ??? I see ranking player max lv @@
server opened 2 months ago. So someone already have max level. That doesnt matter much as the big issue is getting the end game gear. Also when it will be updated to ep2 max level will be increaased.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am coming i it looks perfect for me , i hope long term server

Reaction score
we have 4gs... you will not find anyone in lorencia, go to noria the market is there. I guess you really didn't even have a look around.

By the way this is a server snapshot taken 1 minute ago:

-UnicorN- - Entropy Mu Season XIII [From LastLand Team] NO RESET Exp100x - Offlevel - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally someone opened a decent server with good rates. thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A very well configured mu, very good adm, good settings.
Note: a very important detail, if you want to start on this server and are not an ITALIAN player, unfortunately no one will respond, help, you will be a totally excluded player.

Reaction score
offlevel can pick jewel + items ? it not GOOD!
Not good? Jewels drop like rain you'll have your invetory full of jweles and medals in less than 2 hours. It's GOOD for new players. You need then just to log on and clear your inventory to keep on getting basic stuff. highest gear and event items AR NOT picked up in offlevel (IE evomon scrolls, elemental runes, cards etc.)

release date?

Server has been open for 2 months.

A very well configured mu, very good adm, good settings.
Note: a very important detail, if you want to start on this server and are not an ITALIAN player, unfortunately no one will respond, help, you will be a totally excluded player.

We try our best to include english speaking players. Unfortunately in italy tehre are not many english speakers. We hope to improve that.

waste download your client dude. Poor X Shop.
Nothing for donators..

It's not a pay2win server. With vip you get more exp, better CM ratings and wcoins to get pets and buffs. We are not giving away OP stuff.

Back