Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for explanation now all is clear. And yea server has cool settings and this custom items fit to it.
I think server "stuck" because when login screen appears there is no servers to choose just lonely DL on ship :) i was waiting more then 15 min but its still the same.

@UP
that why sometimes its worth to clear those maps ;] last night i got over 10ppl in dungeon :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed, no more offattack in those maps (lorencia, noria, devias, elbeland, dungeon, atlans, losttower)

Fixed the stuck too !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EpicMU
Mate, I'm beggin you, turn off that censorship on server. We're all adults here, and even if not, I already was swearing when I was 12, and probably most of us. We all know these words. Whatsmore, it's censoring words like "back" (***k). Wtf?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EpicMU
Mate, I'm beggin you, turn off that censorship on server. We're all adults here, and even if not, I already was swearing when I was 12, and probably most of us. We all know these words. Whatsmore, it's censoring words like "back" (***k). Wtf?
I am sorry for that.
Please all words that you think could be fixed, tell me and i will fix.

When server start was so hard to make /post English, many people using BR Language, VN Language, PH Language...
And I posted about that and I started muting people and I still muting every day player by player, whispering them and asking to use ENLISH in POST ... but is very hard !!! So I did it, I collected some words from those languages and Filtered them.. Thats why u see *** many times .... back is not a bad word, its just because 'bac' its an other language word too much used in post . hehe.

Of course i think in some days people will start knowing this rule and stop using other language in post, so we will be able to turn filter off.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We had same issue with other languages being used at server launch, this is what happens when you launch ads across whole world, especially Asia. Get some trusted players and give moderation privileges, they will take care of it and solve this issue - players will start to respect the rules. In our server now even worst English speakers trying to talk English. :D

Good luck with server!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We had same issue with other languages being used at server launch, this is what happens when you launch ads across whole world, especially Asia. Get some trusted players and give moderation privileges, they will take care of it and solve this issue - players will start to respect the rules. In our server now even worst English speakers trying to talk English. :D

Good luck with server!
Hi may i ask my friend TOP 1 of your server got account password change and was from vietnam now its in Brazil.

Also my account is same.
Please explain.
Character name Dragon & Zion

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi may i ask my friend TOP 1 of your server got account password change and was from vietnam now its in Brazil.

Also my account is same.
Please explain.

You probably mean this server (EpicMU). I was talking about different server and our experience with non-English speakers.
Address your question to EpicMU.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EpicMU
cho (chodz)
bac (back)
lay (playing)
ata (mata)
ong (long)
It is Don Quijote fight. Just turn off it completely. Make /post for 100kk or smth or just let people spam, especially that it isn't in anyway comfortable, cause there is huge delay between availability to /post again.

Feel free to tell me where is curse in sentence "don't finish it early guys". And yes I am using " ` " not " ' " in game. " ' " is also censored. XD

Edit.
I really doubt that someone can take down your database by using " ' ", it's unnecessary precaution.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You probably mean this server (EpicMU). I was talking about different server and our experience with non-English speakers.
Address your question to EpicMU.

yea wasnt talking to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EpicMU
Few more things:
1. Why do we have to wait so long for any answer from your side?
2. Why server hasn't forum especially that it can't be called "small server"?
3. People have tons of questions and problems on /post and seems that they have no place to go and get answers.
4. Server time on website would be nice as I was wondering when daily limit of events entrance resets. (it's 4AM London time for anybody wondering)
5. When can we expect Castle Siege (x100 server)?

Edit. This is how chat looks in the middle of the day: https://imgur.com/a/DeuPoVd
Any censorship is useless. Set high price(100kk+) or huge delay time(5minutes+).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EpicMU
cho (chodz)
bac (back)
lay (playing)
ata (mata)
ong (long)
It is Don Quijote fight. Just turn off it completely. Make /post for 100kk or smth or just let people spam, especially that it isn't in anyway comfortable, cause there is huge delay between availability to /post again.

Feel free to tell me where is curse in sentence "don't finish it early guys". And yes I am using " ` " not " ' " in game. " ' " is also censored. XD

Edit.
I really doubt that someone can take down your database by using " ' ", it's unnecessary precaution.

" ' " is sensored for all xteam files, automatically, hehe.

Fixed cho/bac/lay/aya/ong (I know it will make people talk in other languages but i will do like @Krims told me to do! I loved his idea and i think it will work!

I dont see your game.exe
Maybe antivirus/win defender deleted it?
You can get any other game.exe from any xteam services to use if you need, but I suggest you download mu again with those things disable.

@EpicMU
Few more things:
1. Why do we have to wait so long for any answer from your side?
2. Why server hasn't forum especially that it can't be called "small server"?
3. People have tons of questions and problems on /post and seems that they have no place to go and get answers.
4. Server time on website would be nice as I was wondering when daily limit of events entrance resets. (it's 4AM London time for anybody wondering)
5. When can we expect Castle Siege (x100 server)?

Edit. This is how chat looks in the middle of the day: https://imgur.com/a/DeuPoVd
Any censorship is useless. Set high price(100kk+) or huge delay time(5minutes+).

1. I answer page 8h per day, and still ingame for 10h-15h depend of day
2. I dont know, its good idea i can make it, but all guides its on our website already> https://epicmu.com/guides
3. I try to answer that people always, but i will add more guides (will ask people about which guides they want to me add) and if u have ideas tell me please... and i will add a GM I have a guy that I will start testing today/tomorrow already (like @Krims idea)
4. Use /clock inside game to know when events reset (it resets 23:59 server time)
5. Next sunday 23/06

Edit Answer: Yes I know ... its an useless fight u.u

Good luck with server!
Thank You for that idea !!!
I really appreciate that ... it is so simple, trusting in someone or some guys to make this job and help me in this way.
I dont know how i didnt think on this before ... hehehe

Good luck into your server too sir !

Also my account is same.
Please explain.

TOP1 was banned for 3 days, its already online again.
He got banned because using 'bug' and no reporting, was moving into high maps using gates in place of warp.
Just a config bug, but as our rules, bug abuse / miss config abuse = ban

Dragon and Zion was using hackers.
My Divulgator talked with you in facebook (abbey right?) and you told him were using and would 'stop using'
Sorry but hacker = infinite ban

Thanks for that anyway, we bought a new system and now our antihacker work better than before.
All people that we see using hackers or abusing bugs will get ban.

So if you see someone using that (i tell it to all, not specific to u) please report to us, we will check and ban !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
" ' " is sensored for all xteam files, automatically, hehe.

Fixed cho/bac/lay/aya/ong (I know it will make people talk in other languages but i will do like @Krims told me to do! I loved his idea and i think it will work!

I dont see your game.exe
Maybe antivirus/win defender deleted it?
You can get any other game.exe from any xteam services to use if you need, but I suggest you download mu again with those things disable.

1. I answer page 8h per day, and still ingame for 10h-15h depend of day
2. I dont know, its good idea i can make it, but all guides its on our website already> https://epicmu.com/guides
3. I try to answer that people always, but i will add more guides (will ask people about which guides they want to me add) and if u have ideas tell me please... and i will add a GM I have a guy that I will start testing today/tomorrow already (like @Krims idea)
4. Use /clock inside game to know when events reset (it resets 23:59 server time)
5. Next sunday 23/06

Edit Answer: Yes I know ... its an useless fight u.u

Thank You for that idea !!!
I really appreciate that ... it is so simple, trusting in someone or some guys to make this job and help me in this way.
I dont know how i didnt think on this before ... hehehe

Good luck into your server too sir !

TOP1 was banned for 3 days, its already online again.
He got banned because using 'bug' and no reporting, was moving into high maps using gates in place of warp.
Just a config bug, but as our rules, bug abuse / miss config abuse = ban

Dragon and Zion was using hackers.
My Divulgator talked with you in facebook (abbey right?) and you told him were using and would 'stop using'
Sorry but hacker = infinite ban

Thanks for that anyway, we bought a new system and now our antihacker work better than before.
All people that we see using hackers or abusing bugs will get ban.

So if you see someone using that (i tell it to all, not specific to u) please report to us, we will check and ban !
I am not Abbey dude. That just a friend, he said you didnt explained to him why he got ban and suddenly all the account he is helping all just Poof.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chances for subserver? It's really crowded.
At what time is "Happy Hour Event"?

Edit. Limiting online accounts to three per HWID isn't a bad idea either to make server less crowded.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does Normal (Non Anc+Exc) Blue Eye items work with Jewel of FO+ANcient?

So i have to make item Ancient first?

Your Muun Pet Pawn and Million Says in Cash shop its 250+DMG

I check and it doesnt add.

Only Tibertton adds. Please Check this.

EpicMU - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

EpicMU - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

https://ibb.co/dpVh6Tv

See image.
Awakening Wizard Soul Glove cannot be used by Soul Wizard?
Please fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chances for subserver? It's really crowded.
At what time is "Happy Hour Event"?

Edit. Limiting online accounts to three per HWID isn't a bad idea either to make server less crowded.

We will add subservers tomorrow!!!
HWID already have 5 limit-accounts

Does Normal (Non Anc+Exc) Blue Eye items work with Jewel of FO+ANcient?

So i have to make item Ancient first?

Your Muun Pet Pawn and Million Says in Cash shop its 250+DMG

I check and it doesnt add.

Only Tibertton adds. Please Check this.

https://ibb.co/dpVh6Tv

See image.
Awakening Wizard Soul Glove cannot be used by Soul Wizard?
Please fix this

You need the ancient to use the ancient jewel to put it FO, the other jewel makes FO just a normal item.
Does not exist a jewel that makes a normal item into ancient you need farm the ancient before all

All muun pets works well show me which one have problem to fix please
Your photos does not exist.

To use the Awakening Item you need level900, after put it in character it will work forever (even if you are not 400+), but to work first time you need this level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems that adding subservers on live server wasn't good idea. We have tons of problems here. People has doubled characters, subs are full but they shouldn't if u didn't lower limit to 400 each. We can't warp from event subserver back on subserver probably cause of subserver on which we were before event is full, although it isn't the truth in all cases. Wierd things are happening. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just made a server full restart to see if it will fix that issue.
If not, we back to original formule or we try to solve it with another step.

I added subservers because we were too much full and we still growing up day by day.

Back