Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We will add subservers tomorrow!!!HWID already have 5 limit-accountsYou need the ancient to use the ancient jewel to put it FO, the other jewel makes FO just a normal item.Does not exist a jewel that makes a normal item into ancient you need farm the ancient before allAll muun pets works well show me which one have problem to fix pleaseYour photos does not exist.To use the Awakening Item you need level900, after put it in character it will work forever (even if you are not 400+), but to work first time you need this level.
Pawn Muub and Rex Million does not add 250dmg.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still waiting for that server forum. Dunno why it takes you so long. Half hour job. You could stop answering on mail, tell people in-game to ask questions only by forum, you would have to answer only once and everyone will find your answer when they will have same question. Isn't it beautiful, optimal, a pure dream?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still waiting for that server forum. Dunno why it takes you so long. Half hour job. You could stop answering on mail, tell people in-game to ask questions only by forum, you would have to answer only once and everyone will find your answer when they will have same question. Isn't it beautiful, optimal, a pure dream?

I Do game part, web part is from other guy and i already asked him it.
He told me will make and I am waiting for it like you are =p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A guy offered a discord channel to us.
Would be a good place to make support instead facebook page?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously, heavy on resources discord? "How to make a forum" - put it in google, even newbie can make one easily. Especially, that "your guy" seems to be poor. Do you know that news on site aren't working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EpicMU
You're so incompetent that I'm lack of words. Check date of my registration under forum nick. Back then, people, mostly 14 years old kids, were hosting servers on their crappy PCs at home and it was more professional than you are. You won a lottery with that huge online number and you're burning money. And not burning for cocaine and hookers, you're literally burning it in fireplace.

- A week since you said that your guy is making a forum - no forum, which takes 30 minutes to make one!
- I've been on specific reset on DL to not get lower exp rates - you reseted my DL w/o asking.
- People were reporting non resetted command on DL also week ago - you left it w/o change for CS, wtf?!
- Publication clearly says about "max stats 25k" and I'm finding out that GR gives 3k?! - I'm here for PvP, to make my own build, not mindlessly, stupidly hitting max stats and have crapy pvp where everyone has same "build" as mine.
- You're literally adding 200 online! This is penis move. Are you adding on x600 also? How many 300? 350? https://imgur.com/a/G0tQMKh

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I like to be noob ??????????????????

bcs when you one time answered for question on forum u dont need to answer again its not obvious?

Forum can create dif discussions that can afect server that why unser to each one its better

Back