Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys!

Welcome to EpicMU Season 14.
https://www.epicmu.com

A new Epic MU project with 100x experience and a renewed style of play. We guarantee your enjoyment in a fully balanced game style between PVP and PVM, exclusive events, unique systems never seen on another private server from MU Online.

Our store has been balanced to bring a game optimized for all players. We have the offattack systems released for all players (Free and VIP). Earn GP for time online, destroy the BOSS and get the best items in the game!
Are you prepared? This is the New Epic MU X100!​

EQkVzKX - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

lXt1f3v - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

Opening Time:

[UTC -5 9.00 - Peru]
[UTC +2, 16.00 - Poland]
[UTC +3, 17.00 - London]
[UTC +8, 22.00 - Philipines]
[UTC +7, 21.00 - Vietnam]
[UTC -3 11.00 - Argentina/Brazil]

Or check our count-back timer on top of website!

xcqTC1f - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

jzwmo1r - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

Server info:

Version: Season 14 EP1
Experience Regular/Master/Majestic: 100X / 70X / 50X [Dynamic]
Reset Level: 400 (150m zen, status Burn, Free Stat: 500)
Maximum Reset: 50
Total Stats: 25.000

CashShop Play2Win
Exclusive New Excellent Options!
New Rune Wizard Item (Original Blue Eyes SET + Soul Weapon)
Grand Reset: 50 Reset (Resets Burns, Reward 2.000 Credits)
Quest System: Do the quests and get rewards in Coin!
Balanced Ruud Farm - Get Ruud on Boss, invasions and Events!
Custom Events: Lorencia Drop, New Moss Merchant Optimized, Happy Hour Event, PvP Battle, In-game Quest System and more!

Bng7SQh - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

34FBiEN - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

Game Commands:

Clear Pk: /pkclear

Store + Offstore possibilites:
/store coin -> to sell by wcoin
/store gp -> to sell by gpoint
/store ruud -> to sell by ruud
To sell by offstore just change /store to /offstore

/rebuild -> Rebuld Stats
Add points: /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd
Offline Attack: /offattack (offline mode with BOT configuration)

Start Event:
Go to EpicMU Page (Or click here)
Share the pinned post on your timeline tag 3 friends and post your login! (Ps: Make it public).
Reward: VIP + PET PANDA + RING WIZ​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes its same website, thanks for notice it !
Just edited post

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
x600 is offline or its just me? xShop will looks same on x100 like is on x600?

[UTC +3, 17.00 - London]

it will be 3PM not 5PM ;)

ps. when event credits will be added, after start?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We were making final adjusts !
Working now.

Rush =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
on x600 in lorencia are some boss monster and they 1hit newbie character they will be removed from x100 in the beginning?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are already removed from beginning !!
But in 2-3 days we will add them again, they are from ancient farm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm did each class got this starter pack? I dont get it on my RF

Its 1 per account, if u need another quit u have to create another account

No, i didnt get any starter pack. Good server, but wayyy too many seal&panda users, so i left, but it was good serv for the short time i was there.
Panda you receive when u tag/share in our facebook page.
Just check my first ragezone publication, the last information is about that

Start Event:​
Go to EpicMU Page (Or click here)
Share the pinned post on your timeline tag 3 friends and post your login! (Ps: Make it public).
Reward: VIP + PET PANDA + RING WIZ

from what i noticed u can get wcoins for bosses etc :)

Also making Quests and GR you can earn WC.
Read it: https://epicmu.com/guides/read/quest-guide/21

We are more than 500 onlines!!
Make the Quests and farm wc without donating =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm when we get our event rewards?

also there is no info what VIP gives to you ;]

btw clearing pk on mobs take sooo much time and cost its insane(/pkclear command)...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok now explain this: how it is possible that i saw 3 ppls on Golden fenrir. Ok they can bought it but it cost 10k Wcoins its around 70-100$ and they dont had any bufs for exp so u want to tell me that ppls who spend around 70$ just bought fenrir no bufs no seals? Are u think ur players are idiots or u are?

ps. server looks nice but overall its looks like all is shenanigans Admin adding some "random" items to friends and when they was seen they just disappeared like a fog in sunny day ;]

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is a problem with registering and restoring the password on the site.

I also have a problem logging in to my account. I can not do res because it shows wrong login and / or password all the time.
I did activation on e-mail and I write everything correctly.
Please for help

Edit1:
Restoring the password on the site has been fixed and I could change password which I received from You. Now I can login to the site.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a problem with registering and restoring the password on the site.

I also have a problem logging in to my account. I can not do res because it shows wrong login and / or password all the time.
I did activation on e-mail and I write everything correctly.
Please for help

Edit1:
Restoring the password on the site has been fixed and I could change password which I received from You. Now I can login to the site.

Its Fixed.
We got the daily limit of emails from the sparkpost, we paid more limit and now all are ok.

hmm when we get our event rewards?

also there is no info what VIP gives to you ;]

btw clearing pk on mobs take sooo much time and cost its insane(/pkclear command)...

To receive rewards you need send inbox asking for it in facebook page.
VIP Information are in GUIDE page.

ok now explain this: how it is possible that i saw 3 ppls on Golden fenrir. Ok they can bought it but it cost 10k Wcoins its around 70-100$ and they dont had any bufs for exp so u want to tell me that ppls who spend around 70$ just bought fenrir no bufs no seals? Are u think ur players are idiots or u are?

ps. server looks nice but overall its looks like all is shenanigans Admin adding some "random" items to friends and when they was seen they just disappeared like a fog in sunny day ;]

We have a CUPOM for who tag/share,
We have another CUPOM for who were player from x600 server,
We have another CUPOM for who were DONATOR from x600 server.
We will have more CUPOMs for players during server time, and Players are divided in groups.
(Active players receive X, player that not play for log receive Y, etc etc)

One of those cupoms have Fenrir Gold as Freebie.
Not Unlimited one, specific time like all other freebies.

3T6zlS - EPICMU | x100 | 50RR| Exclusive Quests = Coins = Play2Win !! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beautiful setting! however, this excelent + ancient configuration is kinda forced do not you think? Why does not it leave default? would be much better because with a limit of 25k points we can have a very cool pvp on the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beautiful setting! however, this excelent + ancient configuration is kinda forced do not you think? Why does not it leave default? would be much better because with a limit of 25k points we can have a very cool pvp on the server.
As we have Custom options (and good options) + 6 options in exc item, ruud sets (Blue Eye) would not be better than exc item, thats why we let the anc+exc work together, to make the farm ruud very important, but not the only way to have good things in server (as you can make exc good sets too)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but from the moment you release ancient + ex you automatically take away the value of the ancient items and ex = x

You also need to configure your offlevel on the initial maps!is full of char picks jewel in maps noobs where new players need to pick up level.Lorencia, Atlans 1,2,3, Dungeon 1,2,3, Devias, Losttower 1-7, Elbeland 1,2,3.These maps can not be released offlevel because players who do not do anything of life fill of fake char to get jewels.

Last edited:
Back