Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eternal MU S10 | Multiple Worlds | PvP Balance | HIGH x1000 Opens on 2 September

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Eternal MU S10 | Multiple Worlds | PvP Balance | NoRESET x10 Server Opens on 7 Ju

What part of you can obtain anything that's ingame without donating a single cent you don't understand? According to you thinking every server has to name itself based on the exp seals they provide inside the cashshop I guess. As long as you get to have access to everything a donor has too, just by maintain activity then I can't see how you can call it a crash grab, especially since we are not some month old community and the premium service we offer wasn't provided to us for free either. I failed to see anyone so far delaying the in-game cashshop opening for a few weeks. At the end of the day you're entitled to your own decision to give it a try and see if you like it or not.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Eternal MU S10 | Multiple Worlds | PvP Balance | NoRESET x10 Server Opens on 7 Ju

What part of you can obtain anything that's ingame without donating a single cent you don't understand? According to you thinking every server has to name itself based on the exp seals they provide inside the cashshop I guess. As long as you get to have access to everything a donor has too, just by maintain activity then I can't see how you can call it a crash grab, especially since we are not some month old community and the premium service we offer wasn't provided to us for free either. I failed to see anyone so far delaying the in-game cashshop opening for a few weeks. At the end of the day you're entitled to your own decision to give it a try and see if you like it or not.

It doesn't matter...
It's too much the difference between a player that's paying you, and the one that is not.
Don't missunderstood me, you will not have a P2W server, I am not saying that.
I'm talking about the breche between donators and the regular users.

_____

That's what this other guy is telling you.
He is not stupid, he understood perfectly (as everyone) that your server is not P2W,
and also understood that regular players can have the same stuff that donators buy with real money.

Let me tell you how your server will works (as many other ones):
-Donators will be OF COURSE at the top in ranking, for like... always.
-Regular players WILL NEVER be more than top 50.
-Donators will buy their stuff, and level up fast, and get items fast.
-Donators will sell the items they created/founded at high price, and of course regular players will buy them.
-This will make donators even more powerful, and/or make them control the economy.
-"(...)you can obtain anything that's ingame without donating a single cent." Ok, but donators will apply this too XD
So, more benefits for the beneficiaries :V

Do you understand now?

Thank you for reading me.

PS: Don't talk to people like that...
Ragezone is a difficult community. Every admin says that "Ragezone has very difficult users, that are hard to satisfy". Not because we have lot of whims, or anything like that... It's because, it's SO SO SO difficult to find a good server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pretty sure you haven't played on a server provided by us so far otherwise you'd knew the ranking system works different. Once you reach max level, max master level, etc you won't get to keep 1st place like forever as you say so if you're going to become inactive, as for your remark about "regular players that will never (caps) be more than top 50" you can't be more wrong, infact the majority of our top players in x100 are regular users as you call them, same applies to our Season 8 x10 server too so that's very attainable. The breach between donators and non-donators is called advantage, if you're going to pay for a service or anything then you should be entitled to some benefits. As long as it's not something out of the ordinary and you as a regular user can obtain that without being forced to pay then imo it's fair. I get it that some servers have nothing to offer as for GP shop or that's not even activated but here by having one single active character and daily voting you can easily sustain both vip and seals together for a whole month (this is except all the freebies, events, giveaways, monthly rewards, etc), besides that nowdays this game allows players to sell items for wcoins currency and in most cases it's the donor who will usually buy that item from the regular player if he wants to skip the effort and not viceversa.

I am well aware of what he's trying to say, infact I've checked his posts and he's been doing that in almost every thread he posted although he didn't even get to play here yet but no one called him stupid or anything like that so not sure why you're mentioning this, however that was quite a disrespectful trolling comment like most of his posts are. Also most of times isn't about the "so so so" difficult to find a good server but also about the unrealistic expectations some players have, hence why admins usually refer to it as "flamezone" rather than difficult users but hey you'll never be able to please everyone and there are plenty of one month mu servers out there launching everyday so you get to choose what you like anyway. The problem with these called so difficult servers to find is that usually they cannot sustain financially for a long time, players expect barely any advantages for donors or none at all but at the same time they expect company tier support, no bugs at all or in case of a bug it must be fixed like now and all the possible features that they can get, while all of this isn't free. Already been there and done that and you can't imagine the ridiculous demands and disrespect you would meet in such server and it's not me saying it but actual owners that runned a similar setup at some point, not worth it at all. One thing I don't get though is the part about how am I talking and how your question is any different than mine? I'm not a trash talking adept, nor planning to accept ridiculous quotes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Expressing my thoughts about the server is a disrespectful trolling comment? Mhm, I guess you would have even banned me if I said something wrong about your server in game.

Listen dude, I fully understand that the server owner needs to get cash out of his project, but the way MU works is Ducking dumb. The players who will have all the seals and pets from the X-shop are going to dominate the server, because they will be the first to kill all the bosses and freely farm them.
I'm not sure if you ever played on a server where another player is leveling 10 times faster than you, because you would know how frustrating that is.

All I asked from you is to turn off the X-shop for some time, even 3 days would help, but you call this a troll comment. And don't say thats not possible, I've seen many servers do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Bers3rker it's the way you said it and your guess is wrong once more. Just because you had such experience with many other servers, it doesn't mean that everyone behind a server or community is a teenager (although I wish I was one) that would ban someone for such thing so no, we would never ban or even mute someone for merely that as long as insults and hate are not involved which is definetly not your case. I'm seeing it as a troll comment the part where you're saying to rename the server to xSomething and calling it a cash grab when there are a lot of freebies, if you consider that's not trolling then we have different opinions about what trolling is, simple as that. Also you said and I quote "few weeks" not 3 days or anything like that as you're saying in your last post, and few weeks translates into 3 weeks or more, some might do it for a week but for webshops alone.
We allowed voting without having a character about 7 days ago so everyone can get rewarded even before the start, I'd say that's a way better trade off instead of the 3 days that you're now mentioning. Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion and I have nothing against that as long as common sense is involved.

Following updates changelog from July 5th applies for the EternalMu x100 server

[x100] [+] Increased the number of all golden monsters in all maps during the goldens invasion
[x100] [+] Increased the number of golden goblins that belong to Summon the Demons event
[x100] [+] Increased experience gain rate in BC and DS by +50% for Normal Exp (dynamic increase only!) and Master Exp (static increase)
[x100] [+] Improved minor, standard and greater evomon boxes drop by adding better excellent items
[x100] [+] Increased ancient items drop from legendary evomon box by +5%
[x100] [+] Increased chance to obtain items with two excellent options by +5%
[x100] [+] Increased chance to obtain excellent options on wings
[x100] [+] Arena has been improved with new spots such as Iron Knights, Ice Giants, Narcondras, Personas, etc

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@EternalMu It's been a while since an admin took that time to answer me,
and/or to answer a possible user (not even already one).
I have to say, that I will be there, in Lorencia, at the opening time :thumbup1:

Wish you good luck on it!

PD: This x10 server is Season 8 or Season 10? You said something that confussed me :V

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'll check it out too, hoping I wont see any people with 4th wings the first week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@EL GROX, it's Season10 like the first post says.
@Bers3rker, someone would have to be really and I mean really lucky to get that within a week. The reason why you get to see those kind of wings a lot it's because most servers leave the the default drops of golden kundun which are definetly too OP so don't worry, we already took care of that.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi. A friendly reminder that this is a server advertisement and not an unecessary discussion thread. Anymore off-topic/unecessary posts will be deleted and infractions will be given out. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

server Looks like nice i will join !
whats about reset statistics of character?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

A really solid server.

I recommend it to everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

server Looks like nice i will join !
whats about reset statistics of character?
Can be achieved through regular fruits or reset fruits that you can obtain either with wcoins (voting alone will do it) or goblin points. I'm sure I've seen you around in our BlizzardMu server too, your name looks familiar.

@Bers3rker, thanks for reconsidering and for your in-game messages (my colleague passed me the conversation you had with him). I'm always happy to see someone having enough common sense and maturity to admit that he was wrong.

Cheers

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm posting here again because of yet more issues occuring in this thread. For those who have any criticism/feedback for the server, please do so in an appropriate manner. Flaming will not be tolerated and I will continue to give out infractions to those who fail to listen.
EternalMu good luck with your server and instead of replying to this trash, keep reporting it. Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Truly recommended server.

Like 32 hours alive, and It has a really solid + growing community.
Everything looks pretty cool actually.

Congratulations for this :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Online number means logs in past 24/7, not actual characters online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

How do you know that?
Just being curious...

PS: I'm seeing lot of newbies, all time. I'm also talking with a lot of people, and a high percentage of them, have started in last 10 hours.
Oh, and also we have this: The bar that is green at the begining, orange in middle, and red at the end (that one that appears before logging in, telling us about capacity) is growing each some hours... and keep increasing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server Updates on July 9th have been successfully applied.
You can find the the full changelog at Important - Eternal MU Server Updates | EternalMu Community Forum

[x10] [+] Reduced /post cost rate by half
[x10] [+] Increased zen drop rate twice to match the obtained experience
[x10] [+] Increased jewel of life drop rate from regular monsters
[x10] [+] Jewel of life has been added to drop from box of heaven as well
[x10] [+] Added RF/MG class specific items in silver and gold medals
[x10] [+] Increased crest of monarch drop rate, remember minimum drop level is 86 and this item is not map specific as loch's feather is so it can be found in various maps

[x100] [+] Increased blood angel items drop in Nars
[x100] [+] Jewel of life has been added to drop from box of heaven as well together with medals, hearts, firecrackers

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you haven't joined our long term community yet then it's time to do so!

All new players of our x10 Server will start with a special freebie package that includes the following:
- 100% experience boost from level 1 to 300
- 50% experience boost from level 301 to 400
- Beginners full set
- Pentagram for beginners
- Permanent mini wings for all classes

Aditionally, the very first Castle Siege event of the x10 server will be held on Sunday 6th August at 4:00 PM UTC.
Registrations will start on Monday 31st July at 00:00 UTC.

Join us at MU Online Private Server - EternalMu Season 10

Back