Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EvilFlames MuOnline Season 13 | x1000 | Keep Stats |

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Season 13 Premium Server Files, UPTIME 24/7 Dedicated Server, France Time Zone*

x1000 Normal , x2000 Master * 400 normal lvl , 520 master lvl

Max stats 32000, Keep Stats
Mu Helper From Lvl1
Unique Game Play, Balanced Game.
Custom Monsters life and damage based on Character Resets

FO Items & Wings lvl 2 in Shops

Many Features in Website (Lottery,Achievements,Fortune Wheel,Starter Kit...and more)

----------------------------------------

Level up points:
Dark Knight 5 / 6 After Marlon Quest
Dark Wizard 5 / 6 After Marlon Quest
Elf 5 / 6 After Marlon Quest
Summoner 5 / 6 After Marlon Quest
Dark lord 7
Grow Lancer 6
Rage Fighter 6

All Characters Available from Lvl 1

-----------------------------------------

Ruud Rewards from all BOSS, EVENTS and some BOX, rates 5k-10k
Goblin Points Reward from Boss
New Maps Drop Awakening, Blood, Dark and Holy Excellent Items
All the mats for Wing Creation in DROP
Exe Drop Rate 60%
VIP Package +10/20/30 % Exp & Drop
Live Chat to help you with every question

-------------------------------------------

Register Download

baitzashul - EvilFlames MuOnline Season 13 | x1000 | Keep Stats | - RaGEZONE Forums
baitzashul - EvilFlames MuOnline Season 13 | x1000 | Keep Stats | - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen(04_10-21_44)-0000 - EvilFlames MuOnline Season 13 | x1000 | Keep Stats | - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server already started and there is people with 90+ resets lol
you can get full opt from webshop!
mobs drops max 4000 zen lol
nothing is set like boxes and medals
it looks like a dead server trying to revive again but never happens unless you change many things!

my opinion this server is totally not recommended.

Thanks in Advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this the old Hellentry/Heroesland server since 2004-2005?
Daddy Caddy was the owner back then, Ro guy like you i suppose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Please provide at least one screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE' and the location/country of your server's host. You have 24 hours, thanks.
need some config but thats its a detail, in general aspect server its fine.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
need some config but thats its a detail, in general aspect server its fine.

The OP has already resolved the issue. The requirements are all there now.

Who are you and how do you affiliate with this server? Because I keep having to delete your posts so if you didn't quite get the message, only the OP (the user who posted the advert itself) may bump (bring up my post) their advert. Please see the section rules (in my signature) for more information on how things work here. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server already started and there is people with 90+ resets lol
you can get full opt from webshop!
mobs drops max 4000 zen lol
nothing is set like boxes and medals
it looks like a dead server trying to revive again but never happens unless you change many things!

my opinion this server is totally not recommended.

Thanks in Advance
hello owner has been fixed those problems i was related previous, so server has max 3 option on web shop and zen its changed on normal drop, i hope u enjoy in our game, Greetings!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same here....the name coming from ther

Been there from 2003 to 2009 or 2010. Game Master for about 4 years then i left and started Lineage2.
Was a good international server and i invested a lot of my time in there, was fun and i learnt a lot of things about MU and also developed my skills in item skinning, interfaces etc etc...
What can i say, Good luck with the server and i hope you can maintain at least 10% of the medium online that server had in its glory days (3k+) ^_^
Best of luck romanian compatriot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been there from 2003 to 2009 or 2010. Game Master for about 4 years then i left and started Lineage2.
Was a good international server and i invested a lot of my time in there, was fun and i learnt a lot of things about MU and also developed my skills in item skinning, interfaces etc etc...
What can i say, Good luck with the server and i hope you can maintain at least 10% of the medium online that server had in its glory days (3k+) ^_^
Best of luck romanian compatriot!
Thanks , i will be glad if i will have 5%, HellEntry made us loving MU in other ways....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is HeroesLand still alive or dead already? I think I should try this one as I remember, too, old good times of Hellentry (1k online?). See you in game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is HeroesLand still alive or dead already? I think I should try this one as I remember, too, old good times of Hellentry (1k online?). See you in game!
not online anymore i think. old memories.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server was closed in the summer of 2015, owner has been changed in 2013 or 2014 i think, and it slowly died till there were like 30-40 ppl online and it was finnaly closed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix party experience. Reduce max stats. In the official website write more about server like chaos machine rates, party experience rates, etc.

If you are a new players do party, because you get ~8 times more experience. For example in losttower 7 you get around 0.2m/s in party close to 2m/s

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix party experience. Reduce max stats. In the official website write more about server like chaos machine rates, party experience rates, etc.

If you are a new players do party, because you get ~8 times more experience. For example in losttower 7 you get around 0.2m/s in party close to 2m/s
yes thats need a fix too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Two weeks for the server and havent seen a single documented update. If you want to keep server alive, you must have to add update/patch notes in the website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

done, thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you guys can be that bad? I can't believe. Website site description says one thing, ragezone says another. Master exp is x1000, not x10000. Grand reset is 100, not 150. Reset is not 1kk, but 5kk and stats doesnt burn. How the f*** you can mess things like this on your own server????

Server is beyond playable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fixed party experience.

Back