Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EvilFlames MuOnline Season 13 | x1000 | Keep Stats |

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you guys can be that bad? I can't believe. Website site description says one thing, ragezone says another. Master exp is x1000, not x10000. Grand reset is 100, not 150. Reset is not 1kk, but 5kk and stats doesnt burn. How the f*** you can mess things like this on your own server????

Server is beyond playable.

thanks, i typed correct now, the problem its i always ask players about how to be the game ....we change things a lot to have the game how players want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add more spots in Raklion with stronger monsters, because 4 spots at the beginning contains same monsters which is the weakest ones in the Raklion. And check other maps, because its the same.

After you make rr and if you have mastery level it's counting as normal level. I have ~300 mastery level and after reset i can teleport to Raklion.

Experience event doesnt work.

Add teleport to Barracks.

Blood Castle dont give any Ruud.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add more spots in Raklion with stronger monsters, because 4 spots at the beginning contains same monsters which is the weakest ones in the Raklion. And check other maps, because its the same.

After you make rr and if you have mastery level it's counting as normal level. I have ~300 mastery level and after reset i can teleport to Raklion.

Experience event doesnt work.

Add teleport to Barracks.

Blood Castle dont give any Ruud.

blood castle reward

From Mastery Box Greater and for completing BC7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It takes 5 minutes to make spots and with your pace it's gonna take 2 weeks to balance PVP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im done . Delete game. After maintence admins chenge points per lvl for all classes. ANd im from 3q and get 3p/lvl so newbie gets 2p/lvl its insane !! Can i ask why u do this ?> This serv RIP faster than 2 days....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im done . Delete game. After maintence admins chenge points per lvl for all classes. ANd im from 3q and get 3p/lvl so newbie gets 2p/lvl its insane !! Can i ask why u do this ?> This serv RIP faster than 2 days....
Greetings We see u soon. if u wanna make ur own server with ur own preferences, we making the best things to make more fun the sv and u and ur troll friend turn down all our effort. Good luck.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all, i message admin on FB and suggested him afew things.
- Since its not fully setup. Make a test server?
-Bugs and spots are not fully up.
-Launcher error

This is what he Replied " If you dont like, then leave"
Wow. Its going to be unfair for new players compared to new players.
And this is how professional the admin is.
Hahaha. I wish the Old EvilFlames admin comes back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, i message admin on FB and suggested him afew things.
- Since its not fully setup. Make a test server?
-Bugs and spots are not fully up.
-Launcher error

This is what he Replied " If you dont like, then leave"
Wow. Its going to be unfair for new players compared to new players.
And this is how professional the admin is.
Hahaha. I wish the Old EvilFlames admin comes back.

we can`t create your own Spots, we can`t give your own exp, why you don`t try to open your own server.

New accounts have 5 days VIP ....
The math its simple....

Its better than Burn Stats .... are 32000 stats, we want Game Play not rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/ , and yes....you can search a x9999 game with FO items in Lorencia BAR.

Next time don`t search servers....try to Open yours

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we can`t create your own Spots, we can`t give your own exp, why you don`t try to open your own server.

New accounts have 5 days VIP ....
The math its simple....

Its better than Burn Stats .... are 32000 stats, we want Game Play not rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/rr/ , and yes....you can search a x9999 game with FO items in Lorencia BAR.

Next time don`t search servers....try to Open yours
Basically you dont understand... lol. You already made a server live with a setting that might affect tons of players if u change it after.
And u just did exactly that.

and we suggest to you to make a Test server instead of going live since you keep changing the configurations of the server.. it will kill your server lol.This is basically and you have ruin your server.
Spots are suggestion. you can just reply us nicely that spot are limit for "REASON" we can understand .. Instead of your rude reply " Open your own server" WTF is this? Hahahhahaha... So you ask us for suggestions and when we give you suggestion you said we are troll and go Open our own server" LOL

Very unprofessional and silly admin.

Back