Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums
Dear members of Faronnia MU, Unfortunately due to poor administrative decisions and performance in regard of running this server, I have decided to closed our gameserver until JANUARY or FEBRUARY 2020 We are planning to Launch with a fresh start (keep account but no characters and items. Your WEBCREDITS will be refunded) and different core configurations, including a limited reset system or even no resets at all, lower exp, and the feedback and suggestions which have been provided to us by our main players in 2019. I will do what is needed to make this a quality Season3 Ep1 MU server. We will have some downtime now where I hope to have the opportunity to work with the remaining core players and the GM team to fix up this server and shape it into something great with you. We will run some betas probably in a few weeks, after New Years... Thanks for reading. Faronnia MU forever.

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, since other server admins keep bumping their advertisement post like retards, i will do the same. Thanks guys.
...bump, server up, day 2, run launcher for 1.00.09 patch.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game is unplayable because of the last patch. Launcher doesnt update automaticly, so i manually patched it. After that, not only the game, my whole PC gets laggy. YES i did everything (run as admin etc.) its not working, also my launcher doesnt work anymore, i have to start through main.exe. Im not able to play the game for like 8+ hours now, cannot contact any admin or gm. Also no GM/Admin online in game.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Game is unplayable because of the last patch. Launcher doesnt update automaticly, so i manually patched it. After that, not only the game, my whole PC gets laggy. YES i did everything (run as admin etc.) its not working, also my launcher doesnt work anymore, i have to start through main.exe. Im not able to play the game for like 8+ hours now, cannot contact any admin or gm. Also no GM/Admin online in game.
I help everyone who contacts me to technical support through our:
- Website support ticket system
- Discord server
- Facebook

If you have any trouble, message any member of the team and we will help you within 12 hours.

Update 1.00.10 is here!
Join us while the server is still new and fresh!

Changelog:
Code:
- Updated reset zen cost from 100,000,000 zen (too high) to 10,000,000 x Total Resets
- Added Dynamic EXP (-2exp rate everytime you go up 1 reset/rebirth)
- Added Golden Medal drops to Tarkan and Icarus
- Small fix on Lorencia Map
- Changed Golden Archer zen reward chance from 1,000,000 zen to 500,000 zen.
- Added GOLDEN MONSTERS and WHITE WIZARD INVASION events
- Fixed slow attack animation speed
- Opened KANTURU Boss Event

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums

4 DAYS ONLINE - FRESH START
24/7 UPTIME
2 SERVER MAINTENANCES WITH SUCCESSFUL FIXES
1000+ NEW ACCOUNTS
ALMOST AVERAGING AT 100 PLAYERS ONLINE
- JOIN US : HTTPS://FARONNIA.COM -

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello faronnians!

Today is Friday, and we are opening our GOLD MEMBERSHIP and WEBSHOP services.

The WebShop does not sell Armor Sets or best items, it is balanced and fair. We are not a Pay2Win server, but that does not mean we do not need your support to run this server. Because we definitely do.

WebShop Link (required login) : https://faronnia.com/webshop

The Gold Membership grants you a +50% exp boost, a +15% item drop rate boost, and a 10% discount on all webshop purchases.

G.Membership Link (required login) : https://faronnia.com/shop/vip-packages

Thank you for playing and supporting Faronnia MU!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I would like to reach out to all of you - mu players - that miss the old game, but also those, that never tried to play older seasons - or perhaps people who never played Mu, but would like to give it a shot and dip into for an adventure - exploring world of The Lost Continent.

I would like to invite all of you to play, and at least try the server, because it is the best server I played in a long time.

Atmosphere feels real good. It is where stuff gets quite competitive between players; it is not stiff however - there is quite a lot of different groups and it is quite international. Everyone should find some climate for themselves.
Configuration feels solid as it is and keeps itself fluent and consistent in terms of how gameplay feels and how it is found to be balanced. If you - join the game - you - will see that classes are balanced too - I played every class except DW and reached 300+ with every of them.

I hope you will help the server grow and help to give it a bright future.

This is the time to gather your best fellows and wield finest of your armours and weapons to stand up united against the power of Kundun.

See you in the field!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same for me and other 4 people that are trying to play with me, we followed every tutorial that is in the folder, nothing works. I am playing from a good computer with 16GB Ram, good video card, good processor, but the lag is infernal, and it's not Internet Lag(Ping), it's FPS lag if I can call it like this, I am moving in pictures, it feels like my PC is struggling to accept the game but wtf, the game requirements are so low. I can play Season14 without any problem, and this server is Season3 and still..

Anyway, it's a big fail server, what you guys tried to do, was interesting, but you failed so hard, not even with this graphic problems, but more:

-Webshop on OldSchool Season3? With Wings lvl 3 that can be bought so cheap? And lot of items that can be bought and ruins the old school image.
-The spots are way too big for this level of XP(100x).
-The remastered maps are ugly as fk, and not to mention, laggy as fk
-And many more small details that I am sure there are, but I didn't had the occasion to test them because of the infernal lag.

I appreciate the work, it looks like you guys, really tried and it's nice, but you failed...hard. Since the server is open, you didn't had more than 50 players online, or 20 real players actually.

Good luck with it tho :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same for me and other 4 people that are trying to play with me, we followed every tutorial that is in the folder, nothing works. I am playing from a good computer with 16GB Ram, good video card, good processor, but the lag is infernal, and it's not Internet Lag(Ping), it's FPS lag if I can call it like this, I am moving in pictures, it feels like my PC is struggling to accept the game but wtf, the game requirements are so low. I can play Season14 without any problem, and this server is Season3 and still..

Anyway, it's a big fail server, what you guys tried to do, was interesting, but you failed so hard, not even with this graphic problems, but more:

-Webshop on OldSchool Season3? With Wings lvl 3 that can be bought so cheap? And lot of items that can be bought and ruins the old school image.
-And many more small details that I am sure there are, but I didn't had the occasion to test them because of the infernal lag.

I appreciate the work, it looks like you guys, really tried and it's nice, but you failed...hard. Since the server is open, you didn't had more than 50 players online, or 20 real players actually.

-Webshop only sells Jewel box (1 random jewel low chance, most is zenny), Epic box (random stuff, almost garbage).
-Trust me the spot is not same as your thought, few spots are big and taken by top players, you will take years to 400 without party them.
-Have you change graphic to 8-bit (launcher).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-The spots are way too big, believe me, I don't know what OldSchool means for you guys, but anyway.
-Yes, I've tried, and every resolution as well, windows mode, or without, same thing, laggy as hell.
-Webshop only sells jwls and Epic box? What do you mean? This ones down here are only to be seen? And I don't think Epic Box drops garbage, I mean, if Lvl 2 Wings with option(maybe ignore or something), or "EVERY WEAPON" in the game, means garbage, I don't know what else would you possibly want, maybe Lvl 3 Wings +Lk+2opt, who knows ^^.

"Epic Box has a HIGH Chance of randomly dropping every weapon in the game, random jewels, EXC Lv.1 wings and normal Lv.2 wings with random ExcOptions, ItemLevel, Skill, Luck and ItemOptions.

Epic box drop ratios:
65% Weapon Drop, 0% Armor Drop, 5% Wings (Lv.1 Exc,Lv.2 Normal) Drop, 10% Jewel Drop, 20% Nothing"

BRJrFc - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums

PgNf3fU - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I would like to reach out to all of you - mu players - that miss the old game, but also those, that never tried to play older seasons - or perhaps people who never played Mu, but would like to give it a shot and dip into for an adventure - exploring world of The Lost Continent.

I would like to invite all of you to play, and at least try the server, because it is the best server I played in a long time.

Atmosphere feels real good. It is where stuff gets quite competitive between players; it is not stiff however - there is quite a lot of different groups and it is quite international. Everyone should find some climate for themselves.
Configuration feels solid as it is and keeps itself fluent and consistent in terms of how gameplay feels and how it is found to be balanced. If you - join the game - you - will see that classes are balanced too - I played every class except DW and reached 300+ with every of them.

I hope you will help the server grow and help to give it a bright future.

This is the time to gather your best fellows and wield finest of your armours and weapons to stand up united against the power of Kundun.

See you in the field!

Thanks for such a nice review of our MU server.

Server will grow in the next few weeks, watch and see :blush:

About the lag, its not your RAM, CPU and graphics card that is the problem.
It is your system, running old Main.exe 1.04 version software.

Here is a new fix for the lag, I will add to website and discord:

You are able to run some executable as a different user, so in 4 simple steps:

Step1: account > new user
Step2: login onto new user > configure mu settings you want to have
Step3: login onto main user
Step 4: Shift + right click > run as other user

Also, I do not really think its your place to judge from the outside and tell us that 'we failed so hard' because you are having problems, which you could have reported days ago on our Discord server instead of coming here to give us your final judgement.

No one can fail in 1 week.

In 1 week, if there are problems, people report them, and hopefully they get fixed, right?

I dont know why some people are so determined to decide for others if a private server is a fail or not ^^

About your other complaints, we can make Level 3 wings more expensive, if thats what you want? ^^ more money for us.

Too many items in webshop? What are you smoking. Only a few mid-level weapons and no armor sets. How do you suggest we make our webshop? Oh thats right, no suggestions, just come here to call us a big fail.

Monster spots too big for 100x? We have dynamic exp system, exp goes down by 2 for every reset. 90% of players are asking for more spots, and you ask for less and smaller spots? ok.

If you do not like our Custom World Zones, then OK, thats all you had to say, go play on another server, there are hundreds.

Back