Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello faronnians!

Server maintenance finished, candy box event item drop is now turned off, and the exp rates have returned to normal. However, we have enabled the /skin command for all players to use freely for a limited ammount of time, so enjoy it!

Please run the Launcher to update your client files to version 1.00.11.

If the Launcher does not work for you, download and install the patch manually from here: https://faronnia.com/muclient/patch1.00.11.zip

Enjoy the new Devias guild house !

Thank you for playing Faronnia MU.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly loving the experience, this might be the run for the server!

BUT.

Because I've been playing the server in my office and Internet is so damn choppy, single disconnect I'm out of the party :closedeyes:

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Ok so basically, I've been playing the server for a few days now and I must admit that me personally haven't touched Mu for a very long time but this server gave me the old nostalgic feeling which is making me stay. It's a great server with lots of potential, and it's still in the early stages. I would love to see this server kick through everything and reach number 1, because its these type of servers that truely deserve it. I would highly recommend this server out there to anyone who have been searching for the nostalgic feeling of Mu Online.

Keep it up Alex. Great job!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love the whole concept of the server, but I strongly believe adding a Phantom Elf is really something to be reconsidered.

How is multiple accounts considerably more authentic than running the game in individual accounts. That isn't classic and that isn't even fair. Classic as of this times is not anymore something you could experience once again, I've played plenty of MU online throughout my year and I played both retail and 97D from this day. I just don't get why people are still considering on getting the "nostalgic feeling". That is from the past already and that is only for the people who completely played the game before.

I started in this server with multiple people in the game individually, and at this point, I haven't seen the people I partied before who played in individual account, and I remember meeting someone asking him why he isn't running in multiple accounts, he mentions that he isn't a hardcore player anymore, which technically means he understands that the only way to play to play the game nowadays and get geared is to play the game in the modern setup by running in multiple accounts with the dynamic party composition.

If the following cases such as not partying because soloing could happen, then what are the likeliness of a guy who has multiple accounts party you? Doesn't dynamic bonus for unique classes exist in the server? Why not emphasis more on it.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If some people decide that want to play with multiple accounts and characters, I think thats their right and their choice.
Server population is still low, and these players buff everyone who asks in chat.

I personally play solo myself, always have and always will.

We got some cool events happening this weekend, and some even cooler rewards!

Faronnia - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Help us grow server population by voting at https://faronnia.com/vote-reward x3 webcredits reward for a limited time only!

What is coming next to Faronnia MU:

1. More BK spots
  2. More GMs and GM Events
  3. Castle Siege
  4. EX Rings and Pendants
  5. Red Dragon and Erohim item drop fix

Latest completed updates:

1. Fixed Grand Reset system
  2. Added Newbie Elf Buff NPC (can use until lvl300)
  3. Lowered zen price of character resets
  4. Fixed party exp formula
  5. Rebalanced STR magic gladiator class

Thank you for playing Faronnia MU

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Help us grow server population by voting at https://faronnia.com/vote-reward

x3 webcredits reward for a limited time only!

What is coming next to Faronnia MU:

1. [*=center]More BK spots
    [*=center]More GMs and GM Events
    [*=center]Castle Siege
    [*=center]EX Rings and Pendants
    [*=center]Red Dragon and Erohim item drop fix

Latest completed updates:

1. [*=center]Fixed Grand Reset system
    [*=center]Added Newbie Elf Buff NPC (can use until lvl300)
    [*=center]Lowered zen price of character resets
    [*=center]Fixed party exp formula
    [*=center]Rebalanced STR magic gladiator class

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What has been fixed:

• Erohim boss monster item drop
  • New start level after reset is now Level 10
  • Critical bug with /addstats command (thank you shiftazz!)

Castle Siege is now setup, and the cycle for guild participation has started.
Guildsmen, prepare to put yourselves on the lines of battle to claim the fortress of Loren! The CASTLE SIEGE event is configured to run through a 7 days cycle which we can manipulate and edit if need be, at the participating members' convenience.

CASTLE SIEGE CYCLE STARTS :
SUNDAY 13/10/2019 , in 2 days from now!

CASTLE SIEGE INFORMATION
1 - Registration of Castle Siege
// 2 - Idle State
// 3 - Registration of the status of Mark Lord
// 4 - Idle State
// 5 - Notification of the attack Castle to guilds
// 6 - Reading the state of Castle Siege
// 7 - Top of Castle Siege
// 8 - End of Castle Siege
//------------------------------------------------------//
More information available : https://wiki.faronnia.com/muonline_castlesiege.html

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
Yup, I played. I haven't played mu in like forever. This server gave me the feels of old school and all, and players are polite, really gave me a feel of the days back in old classic mu.

Great server, keep it up :)

Back