Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Frozen Mu Network [ Season XII] [Dynamic Exp] OPEN JOIN NOW

Reaction score
this server using 20$ muemu server files not igcn one.
buggy stats - using /addstats doesnt change the remaining pts.
buggy MuHelper - Randomly stop looting zen.
buggy Hunter Logs - hunter logs doesnt work (on muemu server files)
Player login Whisper - Most annoying crap ever on muemu..cant see chat cuz its being flooded by this. turning off whisper cant see any of ur friend trying to whisper u ingame.

and the thing that had problem on muemu server files is elf quiver doesnt work.. The damage does not increase if you wear normal arrow/bolts or quiver..

GL with the server.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this server using 20$ muemu server files not igcn one.
buggy stats - using /addstats doesnt change the remaining pts.
buggy MuHelper - Randomly stop looting zen.
buggy Hunter Logs - hunter logs doesnt work (on muemu server files)
Player login Whisper - Most annoying crap ever on muemu..cant see chat cuz its being flooded by this. turning off whisper cant see any of ur friend trying to whisper u ingame.

and the thing that had problem on muemu server files is elf quiver doesnt work.. The damage does not increase if you wear normal arrow/bolts or quiver..

GL with the server.

Your right im not hiding what i have,i will be waiting for updates so will fix those issues but for now all players are happy and they like server.

let give it a try :)

You are welcome ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dark Elf respawn time is too high. Now it's global setting - 3 hours. It should be 1-15 minutes. Please fix it. Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wery wery good Server Legend X50 What is Open Time ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wery wery good Server Legend X50 What is Open Time ?
i am w8ing too, i hope that on x50 drop will be lowered a lot... here everything was happening to fast for x500 server. This files seems to be good only for very high exp like test were.. i am hope i am wrong about it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am w8ing too, i hope that on x50 drop will be lowered a lot... here everything was happening to fast for x500 server. This files seems to be good only for very high exp like test were.. i am hope i am wrong about it.

This server helping to see my mistakes and problems in 50exp server all will be much better and drop will be low also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you should lower respawn time for dark elf in extreme server.
Summoner's skill range is bugged i think, it hits mobs even outside players screen. (just go to lt3 1st spot and look at the range)
Exp buff stacks and with 0 buffs you get 100k exp in lt7 with all 2kk :D in higher maps its like 20kk per mobs so...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think you should lower respawn time for dark elf in extreme server.
Summoner's skill range is bugged i think, it hits mobs even outside players screen. (just go to lt3 1st spot and look at the range)
Exp buff stacks and with 0 buffs you get 100k exp in lt7 with all 2kk :D in higher maps its like 20kk per mobs so...

Im going to lower it thanks for report

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at this bug Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 500k stats for free just by adding mastery points. It works for DL, MG, SM, GL and maybe more but havent checked it. Also S11 skills dont work.

Server is dead. There is 60 ingame and 50 people are offline not killable offattack players.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Look at this bug Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 500k stats for free just by adding mastery points. It works for DL, MG, SM, GL and maybe more but havent checked it. Also S11 skills dont work.

Server is dead. There is 60 ingame and 50 people are offline not killable offattack players.

This issue will be fix with balancing again thanks for report.

Reaction score
First this server need a reformat.

1.) /offattack need to be disabled..I dont like all these people making account and /offlevel it via vmware and joining pt with /setparty. (new player will have no spots, because people make 5+ alt and /offattack on every good spots.
2.) Master Tree need to be fixed. Stats are bugged and Skills are not working.
3.) Portal in Ferea, Nixie Lake, Swamp. Make character stuck.
4.) Elf Quiver seriously need fix it has no damage + durability decrease every hit.
5.) Make max stats only 32k as 64k is way too OP for BK/DL/RF/GL.
6.) Elf buff never work in PVP.
7.) Muun need fix, It crash your client.
8.) ML Exp Rates after "303 ML need to be fix".. you get 22k exp only with Master Seals + Panda after reaching 303 ML.

Back