• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Frozen Mu Network [ Season XII] [Dynamic Exp] OPEN JOIN NOW

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First this server need a reformat.

1.) /offattack need to be disabled..I dont like all these people making account and /offlevel it via vmware and joining pt with /setparty. (new player will have no spots, because people make 5+ alt and /offattack on every good spots.
2.) Master Tree need to be fixed. Stats are bugged and Skills are not working.
3.) Portal in Ferea, Nixie Lake, Swamp. Make character stuck.
4.) Elf Quiver seriously need fix it has no damage + durability decrease every hit.
5.) Make max stats only 32k as 64k is way too OP for BK/DL/RF/GL.
6.) Elf buff never work in PVP.
7.) Muun need fix, It crash your client.
8.) ML Exp Rates after "303 ML need to be fix".. you get 22k exp only with Master Seals + Panda after reaching 303 ML.

Thank you for making list of bugs i was knowing actually some of them and im thinking to make sub server which pvp and non pvp so it will be available to kill everyone and about points exactly i was thinking same like u now im balancing again its takes time and about muuns we will recieve update soon so will be fixed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Grand Opening Of Legend Server 50 Exp Dynamic Is After 1 Hour Take Your Account And Be Ready!!!! https://legend.frozenmu.net/

again the same, server opened for tests before checking it lol -.- how many times can You do like that?? speed bug on glow lancer

its not your first server on crapy files just opened for checking how it will be !

Last edited:
Back