Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Funzmu SXIII grand opening 14 july 2018 !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can I change the resolution of game ?

There is like only 1 great spot on every map ?

Will you add Offlevel for like 24h for Master Level and Majestic level?

Level 1-400 should stay like now without offlevel since it is reset server:)

All monster's power is increased? They are a lot stronger...

How people got ancients set full already?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Run update.exe it download mainOptions.exe where you can change the resolution
- There are couple different spots, somethimes need to hunt them
- No offlevel possible, during test we decided twith the players that offlevel are just zombies and no fun. So we put it only as vip feature
- All monsters increased yes
- Ancient beginner sets drops from skeleton king, and from kunduns with good rates

Ah forgot the bugs reported are fixed,
See fix list at
https://funzmu.com/news/maintenance-completed/5

Thanks all for reporting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes improving bit by bit, but we get there :)

Next patch is coming thursday
- fix panda durability
- fix boss nix item drops and wcoin reward
- additional spots
- and more fixes

Full log thursday, thanks all for reporting :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm listed as one of the top players. All I could say is that, I've been just grinding and chilling. Nothing major happening in the game that much.

Not even sure, if there is even any point from basically proceeding with more resets, knowing that there isn't any option to do a grand reset.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback.

I'm just wondering since our thougheds are:
- Get max stats 65k, Get Skilltree 3th, get Skilltree 4th.
( not all easy but challenging )

- Collect/hunt/upgrade a good pvp set.
( rare drops, so you feel the lucky effect of finding it, but not too rare so you feel its impossible todo )

- Participate PvP and teamevents/siege to get different type of sets & upgrade to the max.
( many different options possible, find out whats the best for each class )

- Showoff the pvp skills xd
( status )

- Get the other characters.
( exploration )

What will be the main benefit from grand reset? Just to get coins?
- We currently have: Staying ingame will get you 20gp a hour. As completing event & hunting bosses.

Basicly what I understand, getting grand reset.
Grinding unlimitless is more fun then hunting solo/party ?

Example :
if I make a feature click here to get 1 coin, you will be pressing whole day long to mine coins ?
Is this the same basic feature that drives you ?

We defo want to fix the game to be maximum fun, but need to understand first 100% what the main goal is here.

Maybe lack of ingredients ingame, or what do you try to achieve?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm completely lost from your response.

What I'm trying to point out is the fact that the game doesn't really give you any benefits from basically having the goal of just repetitively resetting other than being listed on the ranking page. And yes you are right there is no point or fun or even a challenge from having a setup whereas player could basically just keep resetting and earning webshop points in exchange of gears which they can manually customize.

Compared to building sets based upon RNG loots. I don't disagree on anything technical with the game setup.

Although, as a player who is competitive, it is slightly unsettling seeing a ranking page that shows resets. It doesn't matter, but I hope you understand my point. It is difficult to explain this feeling, but it doesn't matter though. hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm completely lost from your response.

What I'm trying to point out is the fact that the game doesn't really give you any benefits from basically having the goal of just repetitively resetting other than being listed on the ranking page. And yes you are right there is no point or fun or even a challenge from having a setup whereas player could basically just keep resetting and earning webshop points in exchange of gears which they can manually customize.

Compared to building sets based upon RNG loots. I don't disagree on anything technical with the game setup.

Although, as a player who is competitive, it is slightly unsettling seeing a ranking page that shows resets. It doesn't matter, but I hope you understand my point. It is difficult to explain this feeling, but it doesn't matter though. hehe

The problem is that there's nothing to do once you reach the end game, besides hunting bosses for the items that you already have or for RuuD that you don't even need anymore.
Since it is a fairly new server, there's no active PvP community, once you've maxed out your stats and get some of the best possible items you're left with nothing else to do.
I even suggested the addition of a GR system with some sort of reward like you did, but it was outright denied (by one of his friend which I believe to be a Staff Member) without even a moment of consideration about what other players think about it.

TL;DR version: Once you max out your character you're left with nothing else to do because there's no active/enough players for PvP.

Back