Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Funzmu SXIII grand opening 14 july 2018 !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The problem is that there's nothing to do once you reach the end game, besides hunting bosses for the items that you already have or for RuuD that you don't even need anymore.
Since it is a fairly new server, there's no active PvP community, once you've maxed out your stats and get some of the best possible items you're left with nothing else to do.
I even suggested the addition of a GR system with some sort of reward like you did, but it was outright denied (by one of his friend which I believe to be a Staff Member) without even a moment of consideration about what other players think about it.

TL;DR version: Once you max out your character you're left with nothing else to do because there's no active/enough players for PvP.

But if you do think about adding Grand Reset, it still doesn't change the fact the game would still be stale and easy with the assumption of getting rewarded from your GR with currency to spend for the webshop.

I do believe with or without a community MU will still be a dead game no matter, because of how old it is and the fact that we are running a setup wherein everyone caps their attributes.

This is not how MU is being played. But again, I'm not saying you are wrong. Because if we do see the picture ahead, everyone is going to get the amount of ruuds that they need to be fully geared and their won't be anything to do other than pvp without any gains. I did and I know these type of cases because I've been in long-term servers even up to now are still kicking.

So basically the only fun thing to do is just hunt stuff and create a market community. Again, it won't be compared to low rates, which you could literally exchange jewels for real currency.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the only solution is to add 1000+ custom items, at low gainrate in example goblin shop?
then add greset reward gpoint at low rate aswell ^^?
- beating the crap out of ruud items

Or anyone has a good idea how to make it more fun when maxed out ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But if you do think about adding Grand Reset, it still doesn't change the fact the game would still be stale and easy with the assumption of getting rewarded from your GR with currency to spend for the webshop.

I do believe with or without a community MU will still be a dead game no matter, because of how old it is and the fact that we are running a setup wherein everyone caps their attributes.

This is not how MU is being played. But again, I'm not saying you are wrong. Because if we do see the picture ahead, everyone is going to get the amount of ruuds that they need to be fully geared and their won't be anything to do other than pvp without any gains. I did and I know these type of cases because I've been in long-term servers even up to now are still kicking.

So basically the only fun thing to do is just hunt stuff and create a market community. Again, it won't be compared to low rates, which you could literally exchange jewels for real currency.

I agree with you that GR isn't the perfect way give a better game experience, but it is still an option a player can take to extend the gameplay which is better than standing on lorencia doing nothing, and that was the point I was trying to make.

Because if you look at the server right now, most of the players are only afk farming for Jewels with their multiple accounts.

Back