Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GaionMU S9 EP2 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There's a new patch on website which u need to use ;)
No lags finally however i can't warp to cry wolf so i can't do 3rd Q admin can You please sort this out? thx

Omg im so sorry I forgot to open the CS Servers it's corrected now thanks for letting me know!
So many dumb mistakes of me :glare:

check your gremory cases for your compensation packages :)

Reaction score
Whats with this lag?
Also after updates theres nothing intresting drops anymore(just Lorencia > Arena > Lorencia > Arena...) its getting kinda boring like this...
Event's and event mobs drop zen or junk...

Edit: Maybe You can add some spots to Lost Tower 1, 3 and 7 and Atlans 1, 2 and 3 for noobsters?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any players who play this server cus i joined and didn`t see anyone online ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
BUMP..

MAIN POST UPDATED 7/20/2017

UPDATE TO S8EP3: Hey guys I know it's been a while and I have put some of you guys down because of my inactiveness, but GaionMU still ran with or without me under some of my people's management. Here I am now, finished some university courses back on track with MU Servers. If you are from RageZone and need items to get back on the flow with other players to the game, please signup to our forum: GaionMU Community Forum and PM me my name is pxmous with (shiny blue name effect) I'll be gladly to give you items that you deserve.

We have updated tons and tons of new big features both in-game and in website so make sure to check them out :)

Back