Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GaionMU S9 EP2 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GaionMU S8 EP3 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER]

Soumyxorp - GaionMU S9 EP2 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER] - RaGEZONE Forums

SEASON 8 EPISODE 3 STILL LIVING :):

GaionMU Basic Information

Soumyxorp - GaionMU S9 EP2 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER] - RaGEZONE Forums

Website: GaionMUOnline | Free Medieval Fantasy RPG Continent of MU
Forum: GaionMU Community Forum
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gaionmunetwork/
Version: Season 8 Episode 2
Exp: 5000x
Drops: 70%
Zen Rate: x0.100
Jewel on Shop : Bless only
Max Level: 400
MAX ML: 440
Max Reset: Unlimited
Max Stats: 32767
Keep Stats: Yes
Jewel Success Rate: Default
Chaos Machine Rate: Default
Starting Points: 1000
Starting Zen: 1Billion

Website Features

Spotlight

Redeem Vouchers - Redeem all the vouchers (10k Cash, 5k Gold, 1 eCoin, 2 eCoins) that you hunted from the game.
Items to Vault - Unable to transfer some items to the vault? No worries we got your back :)
Blacksmith - No harmony, no life, no soul but have credits? say no more - upgrade your items through our website for credits!
Exchange Gold to eCoins - Got lots of Gold Credits on your account? get them exchanged at our website!
Exchange Hours to Gold - All your AFK times are now paying off. Go get your hours exchange!
Market System - Interactive market system allows you to sell your in game items at our website.
Notification System - Notifies you with any changes within your account, market items, or other stuff.
Trade History - Lost an item for no reason? don't know where it went? check your trade history!

Events
All WZ Default Events Enabled!
Arca War
Blood Castle
Devil Square
White Wizard Invasion
Kanturu Event
Imperial Guardian
Chaos Castle [SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST]
Kalima
Raklion Selupan Boss Fight
Gens System and Vulcanus Fight.

Weekly Castle Siege

What? Guilds fight to death to be the next king of the Castle. If there are no guilds registered, unfortunately, there will be no rewards or CS will move to the next week.
When? Every Sunday (GMT +8) 8:00PM to 9:30PM
Rewards? Each Siege there will be an active GM to watch and monitor players. We have a special "MVP REWARD" for players whenever they did something honorable to achieve their goal.

Kundun Minions Event

Description: Spawns 15 Monsters at a given time and location. If killed you get 1 eCoin

GMT+8 (PH Time)
3 20AM
9 40AM
12 30PM
5 00PM
10 00PM
1 30AM

Reward: 1 eCoin

Super Minions Event

What? Will spawn up to 150 Kundun Minions at a given location (each kill = 1 eCoins)

When? Every 10th of the Month (e.g July 10, Aug 10, Sept 10 etc.) Time will always be 2:30PM GMT+8 PH TIME

Special Features

MUUN System!

• Vote Reward System
• Tons of spots to level up
• Premium anti-hack
• Marriage System to marry that person you love!
• MU RUUMY Events
• Working sockets and yellow option
• No overpowered SETS and WEAPONS [ALL BASED ON YOUR BUILD]
• Buy and sell on website and in game
• Auto-RECONNECT system allows you to auto connect when disconnected
• Well balanced PVP
• Only 4 Max Sockets, no over powered items
• Complete working and well balanced skills up to SEASON 8 EPISODE 3
• Advanced VIP System award your players with a range of benefits of being VIP
• Bonus Event System Adjust Exp rates for specified maps
• Cash Shop System award with cash or coin for every event type and Play Time
[Cash Shop System with gifting and Goblin points options]
• Auto Party System Leave an open door for your friends to join party while being AFK
• Multi-ware System which allows to use more then one vault per account
• Lastly, providing players a LONG-TERM SERVER
• Our online players are ranging from 10 to 20 players (depending whenever they are awake), no fake (offtrade) players unlike other MU out there :thumbdown:

Important In Game Commands:

/addstr - Add Strength Attributes in Game
/addene - Add Strength Attributes in Game
/addvit - Add Strength Attributes in Game
/addcom - Add Strength Attributes in Game
/addagi - Add Strength Attributes in Game
/reset - Reset Character (TEMPORARILY DISABLED)
/pkclear - Clear PK Status
/gpost - Post globally on all available server
/online - check amount of players online including game masters
/battlesoccer <guildname>
/war /endwar

Lock System

Important to always lock your account whenever possible to prevent hackers from gaining access to your account. If your account is locked, your items will not be able to move from their current place.

Commands:
/setkey <4_DIGIT_NUMBERS>
/confirmkey <4_DIGIT_NUMBERS>
/lock <4_DIGIT_NUMBERS>
/unlock <4_DIGIT_NUMBERS>
/autolock ON/OFF (autolocks your account each time you disconnect)

INGAME SCREENSHOTS

Any questions? Reply to this thread and we will answer every question!

POST UPDATED 7/20/2017

• UPDATE TO S8EP3: Hey guys I know it's been a while and I have put some of you guys down because of my inactiveness, but GaionMU still ran with or without me under some of my people's management. Here I am now, finished some university courses back on track with MU Servers. If you are from RageZone and need items to get back on the flow with other players to the game, please signup to our forum: GaionMU Community Forum and PM me my name is pxmous with (shiny blue name effect) I'll be gladly to give you items that you deserve.

We have updated tons and tons of new big features both in-game and in website so make sure to check them out :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Mu] GaionMU S9 EP2 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER]

Going to check your server out! The setup and features are at a great sweet spot and I think with the right exposure, this can be an amazing server. Looking forward to playing. I will drop my thoughts probably later in this same post.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Mu] GaionMU S9 EP2 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER]

Going to check your server out! The setup and features are at a great sweet spot and I think with the right exposure, this can be an amazing server. Looking forward to playing. I will drop my thoughts probably later in this same post.

Thanks so much man! Appreciate it :)
We still have a lot of things to improve on and we will do our best.

ps: for other readers, please ignore the first image where it says grand opening will be on 2017, my mistake, it's supposed to be 2016.
pps: edited.. and FREE EXTRA 50K Gold credits for RZ Members! drop in on the support ticket while claiming credits that you are from RZ :w00t:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been spending some hours on the server now (11 resets on my main) and the experience so far has been amazing!

To start of, the balancing on this server has been well planned and fleshed out. It's noticable in everything, items, skills, damage, etc. The development team got everything working perfectly and it's definitely a smooth ride so far.

Some small things I think are worth considering on improving (for me, atleast), are the mobs in arena for example. The high-end mobs are very limited and considering people tend to grind out some reset after doing fun events/maps/etc. It might be worth it to get some better mob/exp scaling in the later stages of the game or maybe just replace some of the lower-end mobs with medium-to-high-end mobs.

Anyways, enough about the possible improvements on the server.. The server is lag free, responsive, highly-supportive and definitely worth a try! It reminds me of the good old times when I ran Lockdown MU (especially experience-wise). Be sure to give it a try if you haven't, you won't regret the authentic MU experience this server will give you, without the hassle of grinding out a gazillion mobs.

P.S. Might have found a new issue regarding low amount of zen (even using the panda) after several resets. Not sure how my zen is this low, but could be related to the zen drops. As a temp solution I can just create a new character and use that money, but still, it's just a temp fix.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've been spending some hours on the server now (11 resets on my main) and the experience so far has been amazing!

To start of, the balancing on this server has been well planned and fleshed out. It's noticable in everything, items, skills, damage, etc. The development team got everything working perfectly and it's definitely a smooth ride so far.

Some small things I think are worth considering on improving (for me, atleast), are the mobs in arena for example. The high-end mobs are very limited and considering people tend to grind out some reset after doing fun events/maps/etc. It might be worth it to get some better mob/exp scaling in the later stages of the game or maybe just replace some of the lower-end mobs with medium-to-high-end mobs.

Anyways, enough about the possible improvements on the server.. The server is lag free, responsive, highly-supportive and definitely worth a try! It reminds me of the good old times when I ran Lockdown MU (especially experience-wise). Be sure to give it a try if you haven't, you won't regret the authentic MU experience this server will give you, without the hassle of grinding out a gazillion mobs.

P.S. Might have found a new issue regarding low amount of zen (even using the panda) after several resets. Not sure how my zen is this low, but could be related to the zen drops. As a temp solution I can just create a new character and use that money, but still, it's just a temp fix.

We will look into this right away! thanks soo much for your great reviews. :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no GR ? no crdits reward from rr ? so where i get items from ? donate ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you start out, you can make a contact ticket to get some free credits for a good 3 opt set for your first character. After that, ingame events, drops and voting will get you everything you desire. So don't worry, getting items is no problem whatsoever.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no GR ? no crdits reward from rr ? so where i get items from ? donate ?

There is GR rewards, but no credits rewards on regular resets. Donation isnt necessary or needed on this game to get strong.

All the events in game can also get you credits
You can get it also at voting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to add, after playing this game now for several days, that if you are looking for something unique and like a great LockdownMU-esque experience: This server is the way to go!

I have not found, yes, this includes my own projects (after the successful once), any server that could truly compare the experience. Gaion MU is the server to be the greatest, mark my words. Check it out!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to get freebies?
Please create forum for easier suggestions. thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to get freebies?
Please create forum for easier suggestions. thanks

Hey!

You can easily claim freebies by using the "contact us" or so called ticket system in our website.
Our forum will be up in thursday :)

Thanks for your suggestion!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already contact you but there is no freebies yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello again gm :D
please add cloak for bloodcastle at the npc. thankyou

also where can we hunt 5 slot penta? :D

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

hiya!
I will do so right now thanks for your suggestion :)
5 slot penta cannot be hunted right now sorry but there are 2 or 3 slots.. we are still thinking where we can set this up and other rare items :)
we'll announce soon, dont worry.

Yea good idea! Please add event items to some useless shop/ also please add small wings to shop for fun ;)
Thanx

Sure! I'll do it right now :)
Small wings added as well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can hunt pentagrams with 4 slots in archeron. they drop but extremely rare.

Back