Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GaionMU S9 EP2 [5000X][BALANCED PVP][FREE GEAR][TRANSFER CHARACTER]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the 70k event from freebies still available? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright count me in. Btw where do the admin of this game live?

~~

Im having a problem regarding the client. I installed it correctly. btw i downloaded the client without the sound. So whenever I open the launcher it will not update but instead a window will pop saying that "Setting File Not found, Launcher will close now" and I tried opening the game using the Main.exe but it will not open the game and a window will pop out saying "ServerInfo.bmd is missing" tried opening the gaming using the MuResolution, same thing as opening the Main.exe.

Just pm me here or reply here for the answer. Thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im having a problem with the client. Admins of this server please pm me asap. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

~~

Im having a problem regarding the client. I installed it correctly. btw i downloaded the client without the sound. So whenever I open the launcher it will not update but instead a window will pop saying that "Setting File Not found, Launcher will close now" and I tried opening the game using the Main.exe but it will not open the game and a window will pop out saying "ServerInfo.bmd is missing" tried opening the gaming using the MuResolution, same thing as opening the Main.exe.

You have to update game client here's patch http://www.mediafire.com/file/jfq0bygimoehfg3/GaionMU_Patch_10-23-2016.zip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yay thank you! You should put that patch on the download list, or is it there I just didnt notice it? o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
speak with admin mate im only simple player ;) btw is it always so laggy there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry about that lol

I dont know im not yet ingame, whenever i click the server it will disconnect me lol. Whats wrong with this server :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry about the lag we will be providing server-side patches here within the next 24 hours, don't worry right after this we'll get everyone some free compensation packages! We just finished moving from a different server hosting to a new one and we're getting tons of requests from the site.

If you guys have any other concerns too, don't hesitate to create as much tickets as you want.
You can find the ticket system at the site "Contact Us" page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hows the server now? And where can i Claim the freebies for newbie and for ragezone member? :))

nvm its too damn lag

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hows the server now? And where can i Claim the freebies for newbie and for ragezone member? :))

nvm its too damn lag

Sorry man :(

Lag has been fixed now -- here are the compensation packages: GaionMU Season 9.2 x5000 Home all account registered receives it.
New update: GaionMU Season 9.2 x5000 Home

Sorry we had everyone messed up their clients we will do an extra exp rate and exc drop rate increases too and increased events for the next few weeks :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for that, im going to try it again now. Btw where can i get the credits for newbie and rz members?

Btw Launcher wont load the Game Start button

Oh im dumb, i didnt see the new patch lol ty

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

~~

Im having a problem regarding the client. I installed it correctly. btw i downloaded the client without the sound. So whenever I open the launcher it will not update but instead a window will pop saying that "Setting File Not found, Launcher will close now" and I tried opening the game using the Main.exe but it will not open t he game and a window will pop out saying "ServerInfo.bmd is missing" tried opening the gaming using the MuResolution, same thing as opening the Main.exe.

There's a new patch on website which u need to use ;)
No lags finally however i can't warp to cry wolf so i can't do 3rd Q admin can You please sort this out? thx

Back