• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GlobalMU - Season 13 Episode 1 X50 OPENING 16TH February

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why do i have boxes as my text? @.@

edelis - GlobalMU - Season 13 Episode 1 X50 OPENING 16TH February - RaGEZONE Forums

Check download section, there is fix for it.

how to change resolution guys? i have so small window.. my resolution is 1280x1024

Hello you can find guide for it here- https://forum.globalmuonline.biz/index.php?/topic/33-guide-how-to-change-resolution/

is this x50 was opened yesterday ? 4 rr? pay 2 win? everyone who will see this ranking difrences combined with x shop which is so unbalancing should think twice before joining into a project which was not made for a players in fact :)

There is big boosts in PvP Maps and Events.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
X50 Online, update coming out tomorrow, check patch notes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: GLOBALMU - SEASON 13 EPISODE 1 X50/X500/X5000 GRAND OPENING 2nd FEBRUARY

zzzzzzzzzz

Back