Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Godz MU | Season 12 - Ep2 | 500x - ML250x | Blood Angel & Wings in NPC!

cmd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Godz MU | Season 12 - Ep2 | 2 Realms | 500 & 50x | Blood Angel & Wings +15 in NPC

sure, delete wings, delete all items, but dont delete my lvl, ive been lvling 24/7 for 3 days or so, you want a 3 day server wiped ?

i know that 3 of us will leave if they delete chars on x500 simple.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Godz MU | Season 12 - Ep2 | 2 Realms | 500 & 50x | Blood Angel & Wings +15 in NPC

Thank you for all your feedbacks we will surely improve our server based on your feedback guys.

PS: we did not remove the wing we just changed it to +9

about easy items on blood angels +15 yes but when you upgrade to dark angel it will turn back to +0 so you will still work on it if you want the best masters set and you will still struggle to make it to +15

we have increased the maximum connection allowed to server.

all /offlevel in PVP Server can be killed they are only safe in Non PVP Server.

===

We are doing more improvements on our 50x realm we just want to make sure everything will be flawless when it goes online

for now enjoy the instant pvp in our 500x realm :)

About NPC we have just re arranged and moved other items to other NPC sir.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not easy to get BEST items, i already try to mix 3lv wings to 15 and ids fails over 10 times, max it was +13 just one time. Also Darkblood items have to be +11 to change them into holly and besides u need 30b and 30s and items for RUUD. Its not so easy overall :)

its easy to play but hard to master.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Items changed to +9 instead of +15......... SO unfair for newbie since old players got +15 ...

Or if i wrong something. Please explain. Thanks

Back