Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

InkaMU.com - Exp: 10x - No Reset - Season 14 - 700+ Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unfortunately i have to bump it up again, but u would do it yourself anyway, so who cares.

i've been playing here for a week, and heres what i found out.

1.You just nerfed all drops everywhere, meaning new people (like myself) will find it much more difficult(if not impossible) to catch up.
2. there are no information on invasion/non gmo event times anywhere. I just have to sit staring at my pc to figure it out? no thx.
3. the inva mobs that i managed to find drop absolute garbage - 1 jewel and some goblin points.
4. goblin points are completely useless.
5. card game rewards are useless.
6. evemon rewards are useless.
7. BC rewards are useless
8. BC/DS exp is garbage. I have to give up my spot to get 2x ish exp for 20min? wtf.
8. cherry blossom rewards are nice, but theyre a witch to collect (fills event inventory and then nothing else can be picked up that goes in there)

The only thing worth doing here is afk, since all events and invasions (when i managed to catch them) are garbage.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi vitas, thank you very much for your valuable time in giving your feedback.

1. Drop nerf will actually benefits you since jewels & zen will have more value. The way how this work is that top players with a lot of jewels can only use them to bless their own gear (they ain't buying you stuff), while selling their old gear for cheap prices to new comers.
2. You can check some invasions time here: https://muonline.wiki/article-categories/eventos-invasiones/ (Language will be changed to english tihs weekend).
3. Invasion monsters have the chance to give you golden boxes which can be used to earn free wcoins. (You use goblin points to open golden boxes)
4. Goblin points are used to buy items that you cannot buy with wcoins that gives you a slighty PvE & PvP advantage, also you can open silver and golden boxes with it to earn free wcoins. We still plan to implement more items and systems for goblin points.
5. Card game gives you reset stat fruits and other misc like BoL.
6. Blood Castle is mainly done for ruuds.
7. We working on it. Thanks for sharing.

Back