• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

JoinMU Season12 | 25x - 10x | NO-RESET | HARD STYLE (NO IGCN !!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is awesome, i had a misunderstandings. UP!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old prints, i will upload new ones (after beta we changed some drops) soon.

Thanks for your opinion !

You are welcome to play JoinMU !
We are growing up everyday without any bugs =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZERO sealed bloodangels drop, ultra expensive vip/cash shop itens, r.i.p. i'll not play for months with all my toons to get ruuds. change it and maybe i'll give you a chance.

this guy is from icarus mu (IGCN Files) fully edited by the admin friend, he doesnt know about nothing.

Xteam > IGCN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client dont start, i have windows 7 64bit, i need to install something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Event List:

ci4DIdK - JoinMU Season12 | 25x - 10x | NO-RESET | HARD STYLE (NO IGCN !!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server without bugs and growing up.
Thanks all for helping me making this work.

For RZ members: type '/clock'
Will appear server time..

Also, we added in F1 hotkey the EVENTS/INVASION schedules
You can now check all those things without website/prints in rz/facebook group hahaha =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really good server, if someone need help at the start mail me in game, Kaban, GrimReaper ill help you as possible :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A majority of the top BR community is utilizing speed hacks. It seems like server administration is catering to the BR community by making them personnel spots to hunt in with 7+ mobs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A majority of the top BR community is utilizing speed hacks. It seems like server administration is catering to the BR community by making them personnel spots to hunt in with 7+ mobs.

And seems like you are the only person that admin didnt reply to, i guess cause he "didn't" see your post ORRRR they do what you mentioned above so i dont even try thx for info :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And seems like you are the only person that admin didnt reply to, i guess cause he "didn't" see your post ORRRR they do what you mentioned above so i dont even try thx for info :D

I talked to him via chat, we banned who had to be banned and updated the antihcker with the issues fixed =)

Back