Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

koozMU Original Season 2 Exp 50x Drop 50x (1.02.03)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Rates:

• Xp Rate: 15x
  • Drop Rate: 50x
  • The XP rate has been lowered due to popular demand

Screenshots
j8NhBbD - koozMU Original Season 2 Exp 50x Drop 50x (1.02.03) - RaGEZONE Forums
kooz - koozMU Original Season 2 Exp 50x Drop 50x (1.02.03) - RaGEZONE Forums

Links:

Other essential information:
Full Season 2 in its full former glory!

Complete with no resets! (however there will be another server im hosting that has resets in the future!)
Files Used are MMT Season 2, to maintain the vanilla atmosphere of season 2 as much as possible, they may be updated in the future.. but for now i have had no serious bug issues.

Elf Soldier Buff Until Level 150!
VIP Access to people who want a more casual approach (VIP is earned through staying active in game.) You will be able to purchase it later on down the road for the small price of 4$. For now, it can only be earned.
All spots and mobs working perfectly as well as drop rate of all items. I spent countless hours perfecting everything. The only known bug for now is Crest of Monarch but it will be addressed over the next couple of days.

Known current issues:
Evil spirit bug with more than 5 Queen Rainiers around.. but since you normally wouldnt have more than 5 around you at one time this isnt very important.

MG and DL Can't warp at lower levels (bug is being addressed currently.)

Come fill your nostalgia from 2003 and party up with friends!

I will be giving away Full ancient sets with luck for the first 20 players. I do not plan to give away anything crazy because i want to keep the integrity of the game alive. It is supposed to be challenging. That's the only thing that makes MU fun. Enjoy!
Sets left: 8
Please use /post to claim your reward!

Just want to thank those that have already joined and making my dream a reality!

I will moving out of country on August 25th. The server will be down from 8:00am EST - 9:00pm EST

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include and embed​ (not link to them) screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it a reset or non reset server? stats clear after reset? where are the spots?please more info!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the youtube video it shows the only custom spots i added in stadium, everything else is vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back