The legendary Faronnia MU Online Season 3 Episode 1 returns! NEW since September 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

Re: The legendary Faronnia MU Online Season 3 Episode 1 returns! NEW since September

Quote Originally Posted by KingLordMaster View Post
    Well, its been less than 1 week since we launched and some players already almost at 3 resets.

Its a lowish medium rate server, super well balanced.

Thank you for your interest!
    Got to say really enjoying this server, the xp and config are great. Basic Mu bot which gives you a little help on grinding a level or 2, no mu helper which for me makes servers AFK dead zones.
    Regular maintainance,bug fixes and tweaks to the server, some of which the players have asked for have been implemented.
    Come and try it out and if you see my elf Daisy she shall give you a bit of zen to get you going on your way -)
    Last edited by muppetman; 1 Week Ago at 12:43 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,109Posts

Re: The legendary Faronnia MU Online Season 3 Episode 1 returns! NEW since September

GameServers are back online!

Launcher ftp connection fixed, and website will be 100% fixed for all blocked users today.

We sincerely apologise for the server and website downtimes and problems, but we are doing our best to fix everything as fast as we can and continue to provide a solid MU Online server.

Thank you for your understanding,
    You can now connect and play!

MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

Hi, i cannot connect to the website, someone told me to use webproxy which i did and was able to get to the website but when i try to log in it comes up with internal error 500?????

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,109Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muppetman View Post
    Hi, i cannot connect to the website, someone told me to use webproxy which i did and was able to get to the website but when i try to log in it comes up with internal error 500?????
    Servers are back on, website blocked IPs and Launcher game start issues have all been fixed.

This week we will be patching Jewel of Life+28 opt fix, ingame reset npc fix, GS_CS fix, blood castle fix, and more!

We have also released a NEW CLIENT for download, if you had any ingame lag problems please remove the previous version of Faronnia, and download the new version.

We will be re-inviting in some players we lost during all of these issues.

Thank you, and enjoy the game!

MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    3Posts

would be nice to have monster hp show somewhere amount bar something
    :) good project needs advertise

would be nice to spawn in town i looked alot for a kriss cause game speed seems low(tried all settings) potions shop positions :( is sad after lvl 20,you appear in game seeing items like blue red dragon blade next to newb area spawn and u go atack slow as hell moving slow with game speed also slow(kriss drop found in noria cause lorencia got me upset till i found one then i realy wanted a set so i looked 10 min for Dk shop.
    Last edited by sha0linu; 1 Week Ago at 09:43 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,109Posts

- Servers are back online
    - Website blocked IPs and Launcher game start issues have all been fixed
    - Noria and 3-D camera lag fixes

This week we will be patching Jewel of Life+28 opt fix, ingame reset npc fix, GS_CS fix, blood castle fix, and more!

We have also released a NEW CLIENT for download, if you had any ingame lag problems please remove the previous version of Faronnia, and download the new version.

We will be re-inviting in some players we lost during all of these issues.

Thank you, and enjoy the game!

Archival Notice for Inoperative Website.
    You have 48 hours from this post to either explain why your website link is dead or fix the website link to make it work.
    Failure to do so will result in the archival of your thread.
    Please quote this post for the explanation or when the link is fixed.
    Thank you!

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,109Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tenpai View Post
    Archival Notice for Inoperative Website.
    You have 48 hours from this post to either explain why your website link is dead or fix the website link to make it work.
    Failure to do so will result in the archival of your thread.
    Please quote this post for the explanation or when the link is fixed.
    Thank you!
    The damn website stopped working. Will fix it asap

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,109Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement