Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LemuriaMU Season 6 | NO RESET | Exp: 100x | 24/7 Dedicated Server

Reaction score
Emari - LemuriaMU Season 6 | NO RESET | Exp: 100x | 24/7 Dedicated Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Name: Lemuria
Wiki Guide: www.lemuriamu.biz/wiki
Contact Us: support@lemuriamu.biz

Season 6 Episode 3
NO RESET
Exp: 100x
Max ML: 200
Daily Events
Active Admin/GM's
24/7 Dedicated Server
DDos Protected Server
Hosted on a Dedicated Server in Europe

COME AND JOIN US!!!

Preview:
dKIRJkA - LemuriaMU Season 6 | NO RESET | Exp: 100x | 24/7 Dedicated Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Emari - LemuriaMU Season 6 | NO RESET | Exp: 100x | 24/7 Dedicated Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and a screenshot showing an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as required by the section rules. You have 24 hours to add the missing requirements. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Downloading! :D

i cannot connect, and anti cheat blocked me, it says something about memory changed, and then blocks me...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Up need new players

i googled about guard error "Memory Changed" and its Windows 10 error so if you dont change anti cheat not many ppl will join, i want to play but im w10 user. so sad. Good luck with your server neways.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
after patch still have Improper Memory Changed error... I wanna play :_ I can play others mu but not this one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"you are temporarily blocked" and "improper memory change detected"

two errors and you can not enter the server... windows 10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fix ""you are temporarily blocked"

Start -->run --> type "%temp% -->enter
Delete all file, folder you can, wait 5-10 minutest then open game again

Reaction score
few players and stupid, high level player prevented me from getting experience to davias3 newbie player lvl120 lol compliments a nice welcome! Rosik? ok but I find it very sensible bad community!

Reaction score
few players and stupid, high level player prevented me from getting experience to davias3 newbie player lvl120 lol compliments a nice welcome! Rosik? ok but I find it very sensible bad community!

We have a 2 server PvP and Non-PvP server, you can always use the Server 1 Non-PvP so no one can kill you.

Back