Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://i.postimg.cc/26wfggPW/Explain-This-poop-Funny-Meme-For-Facebook-Comment-Picture.jpg

And that you think a pay to win? Have you noticed aside from +1 exp rest are about zeny only? And not even a separate gold server is offered.. lol welcome to real word!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And that you think a pay to win? Have you noticed aside from +1 exp rest are about zeny only? And not even a separate gold server is offered.. lol welcome to real word!
50% exp boost and 6x zen boost (3x plus everything half price) is P2W.

Pay to win” essentially means that you can progress further, faster, through a game or win more often or more quickly by spending real-world money on various things relating to a game's monetization system.

It's not a huge P2W advantage but it's still considerable.

"welcome to the real world" ? Don't be ridiculous. I don't care if you want to have a cash shop but don't present your server as if you're above toxic pay to win mechanics when all you did was tone them down.

Last edited:
whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
33% exp boost and 6x zen boost (3x plus everything half price) is P2W.

Pay to win” essentially means that you can progress further, faster, through a game or win more often or more quickly by spending real-world money on various things relating to a game's monetization system.

It's not a huge P2W advantage but it's still considerable.

"welcome to the real world" ? Don't be ridiculous. I don't care if you want to have a cash shop but don't present your server as if you're above toxic pay to win mechanics when all you did was tone them down.

wtf? i thought this was no donation server.

Hello,

Yes our policy is NO item donations.

This subscription has no effect on drops that can interfere with player based economy this +1 exp and other minimal perks are personal achievement for your own level this is something not to be won or OP as all players will reach 400 eventually the most important thing in a server is the economy and content control and im sure you know this as MU Player.

Also this Subscription is not active until someone reached level 400, we are not putting this on until someone won the level 400 on pure grind. On question whos winning? Definitely not a VIP user because we dont have VIP yet until we got pure 400 grind player. this is merely for the new batch of players catching up to those who already reached the top ranks and then have a good competition on top & Castle Siege & whatnot.

Im not sure if you can find any non profit server that have very minimal subscription perks like us, others gives more than 100% boost, Chaos Goblin Success Rates, 50% Drop Boost and all that poop, clearly we are very far from that. We have thought of this very carefully not to disrupt game play, economy while making sure server is sustained with the best hosting, hardware & DDOS Protection.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes our policy is NO item donations.

This subscription has no effect on drops that can interfere with player based economy this +1 exp and other minimal perks are personal achievement for your own level this is something not to be won or OP as all players will reach 400 eventually the most important thing in a server is the economy and content control and im sure you know this as MU Player.

Also this Subscription is not active until someone reached level 400, we are not putting this on until someone won the level 400 on pure grind. On question whos winning? Definitely not a VIP user because we dont have VIP yet until we got pure 400 grind player. You can check the race and discussion here . fb.mulostland.com

Im not sure if you can find any non profit server that have very minimal subscription perks like us, others gives more than 100% boost, Chaos Goblin Success Rates, 50% Drop Boost and all that poop, clearly we are very far from that. We have thought of this very carefully not to disrupt game play, economy while making sure server is sustained with the best hosting, hardware & DDOS Protection.

Cheers!

If your shops are setup similar to official server, in the initial stage of the game zen is what drives the player economy because players need to be able to buy lots of potions and +3+L+Opt Dragon/Legendary/Guardian sets from NPC. Also if you have Moss, players can farm excellent items and items to use towards making Chaos Weapons and Wings from that. On such a low rate server, 50% exp boost [2 + (.5*2) = 3] is huge - for perspective leveling from 200 to 300 may take lets say 90 days, but with VIP they will get there in 60.

It's good that you're not enabling your Pay2Win donation system until after a character reaches level 400; but endgame, as you know, is not dependent on that - it comes down to taking and holding the Castle which is hugely dependent on both the amount of zen a guild can farm and the Master Levels of characters in the guild. Not to mention, a guild alliance which is farming zen at 6x the rate will be able to provide startup zen to new players as a perk for joining the alliance, putting them even further ahead. Once that alliance gains control of the castle they can enter Land of Trials and use Lord Mix giving them access to the best gear in the game. It will be nearly impossible for any competing alliance to win unless all of their members purchase Gold VIP as well.

How much are you going to charge for 1 month of Gold VIP?

Last edited:
whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
If your shops are setup similar to official server, in the initial stage of the game zen is what drives the player economy because players need to be able to buy lots of potions and +3+L+Opt Dragon/Legendary/Guardian sets from NPC. Also if you have Moss, players can farm excellent items and items to use towards making Chaos Weapons and Wings from that. On such a low rate server, 50% exp boost [2 + (.5*2) = 3] is huge - for perspective leveling from 200 to 300 may take lets say 90 days, but with VIP they will get there in 60.

It's good that you're not enabling your Pay2Win donation system until after a character reaches level 400; but endgame, as you know, is not dependent on that - it comes down to taking and holding the Castle which is hugely dependent on both the amount of zen a guild can farm and the Master Levels of characters in the guild. Not to mention, a guild alliance which is farming zen at 6x the rate will be able to provide startup zen to new players as a perk for joining the alliance, putting it even further ahead. Once that alliance gains control of the castle they can enter Land of Trials and use Lord Mix giving them access to the best gear in the game. It will be nearly impossible for any competing alliance to win unless all of their members purchase Gold VIP as well.

How much are you going to charge for 1 month of Gold VIP?

Exactly the point good sir, All 1st batch of players will reach the top ranks without boost & power, they will enjoy their top rank as first max players and clash with each other on CS and enjoy their spoils of wars.

Now the new batch of players that wants to challenge the Top Tier Players can have the option to +1 their exp so they can reach top ranks and compete to the pioneer players ( 1st batch ) this is the cycle of an online game, Even official mu servers has this setup for this main purpose but we are not selling power ups like ridiculous 150% boosts on exp and drops just like how they do, What we have is 33% max and absolutely no perks for drop rates that will affect economy.

About Lordmix and all its pretty clear you did not try the game yet nor joined our forum or groups because you dont know the server direction towards lordmix items, our lormix will not generate exe items, all exe items will remain rare drop from mob as it is now and there will be no exe drops on BOK aswell... Lordmix & BOK will just produce normal items with item level and add option ( JOL OPT ) the exe items value on this server will just go up and not go down even after content / season progression updates.

We know that we cannot please everyone 100% but hey, love it or hate it!

Server still growing rapidly day by day.

* No Offtrade
* No Offlevel & Zombie Bots
* No Fake Online Count
* Max 3 Clients Per PC

8QkstN9 - Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default - RaGEZONE Forums

Cheers!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lordmix & BOK will just produce normal items with item level and add option ( JOL OPT ) the exe items value on this server will just go up and not go down even after content / season progression updates.
If that's the case I suppose you also intend to completely nerf socket items... artificially lowering the availability of excellent items seems rash.. those BOK's won't be easy to get with dozens of players teaming up to take down 1 Golden Derkon; and then the chance of it dropping an excellent item is far from guaranteed. You thought Maya/Wigle weren't challenging enough or something?

Look man I'm not trying to rank on your server or argue about specific configs - honestly I think you did a good job and it looks kinda fun. I was only pointing out that it's disingenuous for you to claim this is not a P2W server and then casually slide in some gold subscription 50% exp / 600% zen boost. You should just be up front and put it on your ad. If you hadn't tricked me with that I wouldn't be giving you a hard time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i can agree that it is not as pay2win as a lot of other servers, but 3x zen drop is just insane as it will help to acquire jewels much faster for people with gold subscription.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i can agree that it is not as pay2win as a lot of other servers, but 3x zen drop is just insane as it will help to acquire jewels much faster for people with gold subscription.

+3% of the zen amount dropped not 3x, if the normal amount of zen dropped is 1000 then you will get 1030 total zen, 30 is the 3% of 1000.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+3% of the zen amount dropped not 3x, if the normal amount of zen dropped is 1000 then you will get 1030 total zen, 30 is the 3% of 1000.

oh my bad, read it as 3x first time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh my bad, read it as 3x first time.

Wow, same here. 3% isn't a big deal at all!

Alright Lost Land MU, I apologize and will go back to edit my other comments.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some feedback.
1. Add a non-pvp server, too much pking goes on.
2. Consider different server files, these server files are outdated and take up a lot of resources, no /add to add stats have to do manually, no f12/f10 to reduce consumption, no reauto. Very outdated files
3. Why is there no /post command?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why are there no rankings and online counter available on website?

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
I have some feedback.
1. Add a non-pvp server, too much pking goes on.
2. Consider different server files, these server files are outdated and take up a lot of resources, no /add to add stats have to do manually, no f12/f10 to reduce consumption, no reauto. Very outdated files
3. Why is there no /post command?

1. No Zombie AFK Server Period, Ever since non-pvp came out MU became gay and farm land for zombies
2. outdated how do you mean? we code our own gameserver with very up to date security and fixes, if you mean the content well we are classic season 1 if you are looking for season 15 you are in the wrong thread.
3. /Post cause a lot of cancer in server + alienates foreign users

why are there no rankings and online counter available on website?

For the Thrillz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have two suggestions.

1.You should reconsider price for pkclear. Currently it is insane to pay jewels to clear pk, when jewel drops are so low. This also discourages almost all pvp, since usually everyone is just trying to kill once, and wait for pk to clear, this system will only be advantage to people who are rich who don't give crap about wasting few jewels, but everyone else is trying their best to save them, if you have no jewels you just get trap in a low level maps basically and have to stay afk for huge amounts of time, since you cant even repot. This is also incredibly stupid when you deal with people that play with 5 accounts using vm's since he can kill you with all 5 accounts once and then wait and repeat. I think pkclear should be zen only and amount of zen would depend on pk level.

2. Limit connections in some different way or apply more strict rules. As i mentioned above, people just using vm's as a workaround for 2 accounts from same pc in one party limitation, in the end it is basically same as cheating, as it gives unfair advantage to people who can and know how to set up vm's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is very strong and stable. The community is very fun and we laugh and rejoice at much in-game and on facebook groups. I have played MU Online since 1999 and this server feels very genuine. I would give it a shot if nothing else.

I would also like ladder and player count on website but I am not sure what reasons they have for not showing them. The servers are definitely completely full, every spot from D1 to LT7 is taken by person or party.

Message me in game "Rise" if you would like to chat or want to join an english speaking guild.

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
Letz Go!

Server is still young and on pre - season 1

Not too late for new players!

24/7 Party in Discord - discord.mulostland.com

Cheers!

Back