Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Alusión - 97d+99b - SLOW [EXP: x6] [DROP: 15%]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

--------------Alusión MU--------------

lucastrike - Mu Alusión - 97d+99b - SLOW [EXP: x6] [DROP: 15%] - RaGEZONE Forums

The following arrangements were made:
• Agility error: Solved in all races. Magician can shoot Evil Spirit being full agility.
• Main: the main virus is no longer detected as there is no need to run as an administrator (now two clicks and inside :)).
• Writing: We incorporate the Ñ!

We keep growing together.
Mu Alusión a mu slow. Allusion ... Allusion to the lasting.

lucastrike - Mu Alusión - 97d+99b - SLOW [EXP: x6] [DROP: 15%] - RaGEZONE Forums

-- INFORMATION --

Exp.: x6
Drop: 15%
Reset: Level 350
Max. Stats: 32767
Bless Bug: OFF

-- RATES --
% Chance of Jewels:
Jewel of Soul whit Luck: 50%
Jewel of Soul whitout Luck: 60%
Jewel of Life: 50%

--
% Chaos machine:
Item +10: 50%
Item +11: 45%
Wings 2 level: 75%

-- EVENTS --
Blood Castel
Devil Square
Sky Event
Party Bonus
Happy Hour
VIP map only for event's winners

-- COMMANDS --
/post
/buy
/sell
/addstr
/addagi
/addene
/addvit
/pkclear
/marry "nameplayer"
/accept
/divorce
/marrystatus
/baul "1/2/3"
/questinfo

-- JUST STARTED --
Quest system. Next to the NPC to create Guilds in Davias.

--

Server Location: Argentina

--
Noticias - Alusion Mu

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and screenshots showing in-game content and ​an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice,make something with the client because antivirus finds many threats and delete most files and i can t play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice,make something with the client because antivirus finds many threats and delete most files and i can t play.

Hello bluelyon, we are already solving this problem of the files that are detected as virus to be able to solve it.-You can make an exclusion in the antivirus if you want to play.But we understand if you do not trust our files.-In a few days it will be solved and we will be advising around here so you can find out.Thanks for your comment.Regards!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The following arrangements were made:

• Agility error: Solved in all races. Magician can shoot Evil Spirit being full agility.
• Main:the main virus is no longer detected as there is no need to run as an administrator (now two clicks and inside :)).
• Writing: We incorporate the Ñ!

--

We keep growing together.

Mu Alusión a mu slow. Allusion ... Allusion to the lasting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apologies, my hosting has expired and I had the image hosted there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can t connect. i press play, the antihack image appears, then nothing.i stops.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
win 8, antivirus nothing detects,just won t connect.

Excuse me, but I have no idea why that could happen. It is the first time that we experience it.
Maybe it's Windows 8. I think you're the first person who tries to enter with that operating system.

Back