Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] Artemida MU | Full Season 6 | Dynamic XP 150x-50x | Max 30RR |Opening:09.12.2017

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Artemida MU | Full Season 6 | Dynamic XP 150x-50x | Max 30RR

MattGoodBye - [MU] Artemida MU | Full Season 6 | Dynamic XP 150x-50x | Max 30RR |Opening:09.12.2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

~~ArtemidaMu Dynamic Season 6 WebSite ~~

MattGoodBye - [MU] Artemida MU | Full Season 6 | Dynamic XP 150x-50x | Max 30RR |Opening:09.12.2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

Artemida Mu Season 6 Dynamic
GamePlay Info :
-Balanced PvM
-Balanced PvP
-No Pay to Win server !!!
-Items in Webshop Max +3opt ( no exe+soc exe+anc anc+soc anc soc )
-Items in drop max 3 opt exe , No soc+exe , anc+exe
-Spots All map ( view in minimap)

Experience:
-Dynamic Reset XP 150xp-50xp ( more Resets = less xp )
-Event Map XP !
-HappyHour Extra XP!

Character Expansion:

-Max level 400
-Max master level 200
-All character can be create on 1 lvl !!
-Classic Stats points per lvl
-Reset Level 400
-Stats per Reset 600 ponts * Reset
-GrandReset 30RR
-GrandReset reward Credints + 1000stats * GR

Drop Info:
-Drop rate : 40%
-Luck and Skill drop : 50%
-Luck and Skill In Excelent : 50%
-Excellent drop form monster rate : 0.5 %
-Excellent Item option:
1opt 65%
2opt 30%
3opt 5%

Drop Boxes:
-Box of Kundun +1 - +5 Excelent Items and Weapons
-Heart of love Normal Items and Weapons
-Box of Heaven Normal Items and Weapons
-Silver MedalNormal Items and Weapons
-Gold Medal Normal Items and Weapons
-Red choccolate Box Normal Items and Weapons

Drop Bosses:
-Kundun
-Selupan
-Medusa
-Nighstmare
-Erohim
-Balgass

Events:
-BloodCastle
-DevilSquare
-ChaosCastle
-CastleSiege
-Crywolf
-Illusion Temple
-Loren Deep Event
-Double Goer (Doppel Ganger)
-Dragon Invasion
-Golden Invasion
-Rabbit Invasion
-White Wizard Invasion

Chaos Machine:

-luck + 25%

-Mix10 = 75%
-Mix11 = 70%
-Mix12 = 65%
-Mix13 = 60%
-Mix14 = 55%
-Mix15 = 50%

-FeatherOfCondorMaxRate = 60%
-Wing2MixMaxRate = 90%
-Wing2MixMaxRate = 90%
-CapeOfLordMixMaxRate = 90%

-Wing3MixMaxRate = 40%
-Wing3+ExcOptionRate = 20%
-Wing3+LuckRate = 20%

Jewels Succes:

-luck + 25%
-BlessRate = 100%
-SoulRate = 60%
-LifeRate = 60

Web Features
-Top Week Rewards: Week Blood Castle Week Devil Square Week Chaos Castle Week Voters Week Online

-Add Stats
-Black-Red Game
-Castle Siege
-Exchange Time
-Exchange Credits
-Grand Reset
-Guild Bank
-Guild Warehouse
-Market
-Reset Character
-PK Clear
-Refferal System
-Reset Skill Tree
-Reset Stats
-Transfer Credits
-Wallet
-Warp Character

https://preview.ibb.co/caaFnw/bg_fb.jpg

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [MU] Artemida MU | Full Season 6 | Dynamic XP 150x-50x | Max 30RR |Opening:08.12.

Henlo. Please don't forget to include a screenshot that shows an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MU] Artemida MU | Full Season 6 | Dynamic XP 150x-50x | Max 30RR |Opening:08.12.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

upupupu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

"No pay to win" you say... Tell me more about it.

Still gonna try it out, but had to point this out.

Also, I remember this server being around for at least 5 years... How many times you wiped it out? Since one day ago it still had a lot of characters on ranking.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

"No pay to win" you say... Tell me more about it.

Still gonna try it out, but had to point this out.

Also, I remember this server being around for at least 5 years... How many times you wiped it out? Since one day ago it still had a lot of characters on ranking.
Hello! Server was online in 2016 , we was online more than one year and after break start new edition :)

This option not make your items overpower(no add exe,anc,soc) and everythink from Premium Option is possible to take from game , way to earn credits is many not only donate.

Item shop:
-Items in Webshop Max +3opt ( no exe+soc exe+anc anc+soc anc soc )
-Items in drop max 3 opt exe , No soc+exe , anc+exe

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
changing class is the most stupid idea of private servers...also how buying jevels, adding joh and exe options to items adding luck is not p2w?

Do you know what p2w mean?

Pay To Win. when you are paying for advantage which normal players don't have access to unless they either pay too or will have to grind very long (weeks and months).

your server is Pay to Win.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
changing class is the most stupid idea of private servers...also how buying jevels, adding joh and exe options to items adding luck is not p2w?

Do you know what p2w mean?

Pay To Win. when you are paying for advantage which normal players don't have access to unless they either pay too or will have to grind very long (weeks and months).

your server is Pay to Win.
Nobody don't take it yet,we delete it OK!

all for you my players ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm you surprised me not many admins will change it, big plus for you :)
So maybe still there is hope for your server;]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm you surprised me not many admins will change it, big plus for you :)
So maybe still there is hope for your server;]

Server making is my hobby not way to get money, i made server for players not for me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a server to be taken serious. I hardly regret not playing on mu arryn to play this, since both started on same day. So many bugs, so many bad configs, and this is probably one of the most PAY TO WIN servers I have EVER SEEN in more than 10 years playing mu.
- Helper: costs a fortune, if you have a 3 person party, drop zen won't be enough and in less than one hour your chars will stop attacking and you will be dead. My first afk I had to go to a party, left my chars all potted, with lots of zen, and well config as always. I was on top 5 at this time, went afk for 8 hours, and my zen last for less than one hour, died and lost that time. Second time: gone afk for 3 hours, 30 minutes after that ran out of zen, lost thats time. 5kk is not being enough for 30 minutes on each character. This is ridiculous.
- Newbie admin: So ok... I kept going after all those uncessful afk, and then got a GREAT pt, and with a great experience rate, would reset easily and fast. 30 minutes after that, admin was testing stuff on blood castle with live server: We all got disconnected, we all died, lost my gold pt, and they had just gone afk for a few hours. BTW: reconnect system is poop, doesn't work at all. And then I gave up, and quit this. Who opens one server without testing blood castle first?
- 100% pay to win: while my two main chars were afk, I created a new one to make a gold pt, and then the top 1 just reset and gave me pt. When I hit lvl 100 he was 180 because of seals and poop. You can buy items, you can buff items, can buy jewels, can get OVER THAN THE DOUBLE EXP, all that with MONEY. And you tell me this is not a PAY TO WIN? Honestly... And then he'll say "but we don't sell full items": no, it's only +15+3opt (which are able to get a efficiency almost close of full opt), "but you can get those items and those coins from playing": yeah... It will take weeks to have a few euros worth on coins. Also, over than 16 hours of game, wasn't unable to find one chaos.
- All characters have strong skills on shop, but dks need to drop twisting slash that is low, but st least drops, and sm/MG needs evil spirits that simply is the RAREST thing, after chaos that doesn't exist on this. I had at least 6 hours of effective killing on lost tower, had my helper configured to pick it, and none evil spirit dropped.
- Items are bugged for selling: sold one creation for 5kk, one life for 5kk...

So many bugs, so many bad configs. Strongly regret throwing my time on garbage like this. At least didn't lose my party last night for this.
After so many years or experience, I can tell: 15 days this server will be dead, admin will get all the money he "earned" from players, and will wipe it out again. It's sad how servers are those days. Miss the 2005-2006 era, when severs was really play to win and really well configured.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a server to be taken serious. I hardly regret not playing on mu arryn to play this, since both started on same day. So many bugs, so many bad configs, and this is probably one of the most PAY TO WIN servers I have EVER SEEN in more than 10 years playing mu.
- Helper: costs a fortune, if you have a 3 person party, drop zen won't be enough and in less than one hour your chars will stop attacking and you will be dead. My first afk I had to go to a party, left my chars all potted, with lots of zen, and well config as always. I was on top 5 at this time, went afk for 8 hours, and my zen last for less than one hour, died and lost that time. Second time: gone afk for 3 hours, 30 minutes after that ran out of zen, lost thats time. 5kk is not being enough for 30 minutes on each character. This is ridiculous.
- Newbie admin: So ok... I kept going after all those uncessful afk, and then got a GREAT pt, and with a great experience rate, would reset easily and fast. 30 minutes after that, admin was testing stuff on blood castle with live server: We all got disconnected, we all died, lost my gold pt, and they had just gone afk for a few hours. BTW: reconnect system is poop, doesn't work at all. And then I gave up, and quit this. Who opens one server without testing blood castle first?
- 100% pay to win: while my two main chars were afk, I created a new one to make a gold pt, and then the top 1 just reset and gave me pt. When I hit lvl 100 he was 180 because of seals and poop. You can buy items, you can buff items, can buy jewels, can get OVER THAN THE DOUBLE EXP, all that with MONEY. And you tell me this is not a PAY TO WIN? Honestly... And then he'll say "but we don't sell full items": no, it's only +15+3opt (which are able to get a efficiency almost close of full opt), "but you can get those items and those coins from playing": yeah... It will take weeks to have a few euros worth on coins. Also, over than 16 hours of game, wasn't unable to find one chaos.
- All characters have strong skills on shop, but dks need to drop twisting slash that is low, but st least drops, and sm/MG needs evil spirits that simply is the RAREST thing, after chaos that doesn't exist on this. I had at least 6 hours of effective killing on lost tower, had my helper configured to pick it, and none evil spirit dropped.
- Items are bugged for selling: sold one creation for 5kk, one life for 5kk...

So many bugs, so many bad configs. Strongly regret throwing my time on garbage like this. At least didn't lose my party last night for this.
After so many years or experience, I can tell: 15 days this server will be dead, admin will get all the money he "earned" from players, and will wipe it out again. It's sad how servers are those days. Miss the 2005-2006 era, when severs was really play to win and really well configured.

- today i cut it buy half , now is lowered zen for helper.

- i dont test any bc like you say , i add to all event wCoin reward and dont planned make this restart ( sory for this ! )

-Is many way to get wCoin , ExChange Online time , Vote Rewrad , Going for events in game , exchange webcredits from grandreset etc.

- twisting in shop lorencia wizard ( global like ) about dw - he have flame in devias ( all character have one basic skill to XP , all else need drop )

- In web shop you can buy online exe+3opt nothing more ! This drop normal in game from monster boxes bosses ,, you cant get acient socket items.
And here is many way to get web credits !

You say here is many bug , show me and if fix all of them :)

Back