Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Blast Season12|x20 Dynamic|Drop30| NO RESET SERVER INCOMING. Join Beta Test!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mublast - MU Blast Season12|x20 Dynamic|Drop30| NO RESET SERVER INCOMING. Join Beta Test! - RaGEZONE Forums

About Us:

A new and ambitious project that offers players challenging but rewarding gameplay at the same time. We work with our community to provide the best possible Mu Online experience. Backed by IGCN files you can expect latest and greatest that MU can offer.
Main Info:

- Season 12 [IGCN]
- Exp [x20-x40] It gets harder with every reset.
- Master X5
- Drop 30%
- Reset 400 (Currently Limited to 10)
- Party exp system
- Mu Helper LVL10
- 1 accounts per hardware ID
- Boosted XP 0-100LVL.
- no CashShop
- 5/7 points per level
- 500 points per reset

-Offlevel in game command
- Gameplay time rewards

Forum: https://mublast.com/forum

Game Screenshot:

mublast - MU Blast Season12|x20 Dynamic|Drop30| NO RESET SERVER INCOMING. Join Beta Test! - RaGEZONE Forums

NO Reset Server Incoming. More Information on our Forum. Join Beta Test Now!

Last edited:

cmd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [AD] MU Blast Season12|XP20-x40|Drop30|Progressive Resets|No Cash Shop|Win Money!

hey there bud, we have the FONT issue with BOX, I don't see letters, just BOX how do we fix this ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [AD] MU Blast Season12|XP20-x40|Drop30|Progressive Resets|No Cash Shop|Win Money!

hey there bud, we have the FONT issue with BOX, I don't see letters, just BOX how do we fix this ?

Would you have a screenshot for me? We have a font fix in downloads. have you tried it?

cmd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

got it, thanks I found a font package and it worked. didn't see the one on the website, thanks anyways!

Reaction score

Your server ad requires ingame screenshots of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE' or your thread will be deleted. You have 24 hours.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

no shops for gl, also his skills not drop...

Reaction score

Skills drop.

No Shops for GL, RF, MG, DL because you have to grind them. Bcuz those 2nd Class level faster than first class.

This sv is Good.
No X-Shop.
No Modified Mob *buff mob like other sv* that need multiple reset to kill lol.
Earn your skills + Equipment by playing not one of those sv easy buy npc..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

no shops for gl, also his skills not drop...
Yeah, I would not expect everything in Shops on a server like this. Skills do drop, it just might take you more than 2 minutes to find them. If you need more details let me know the skill name and I will tell you where it drops.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yeah, I would not expect everything in Shops on a server like this. Skills do drop, it just might take you more than 2 minutes to find them. If you need more details let me know the skill name and I will tell you where it drops.

so run the server for You and Your friends with 4 online then :) so when You will finally wipe and You will put some drop in boxes like hearts and other. PPl may come and stay, for now this server is run on blank downloaded files this scroll of archangel and devil eye in mass drop is sad.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

so run the server for You and Your friends with 4 online then :) so when You will finally wipe and You will put some drop in boxes like hearts and other. PPl may come and stay, for now this server is run on blank downloaded files this scroll of archangel and devil eye in mass drop is sad.

Well now you are being unreasonable. Heart of love drops different items including weapons and armor.
I agree on archangel scroll and devil eye, that drop has been lowered, but all mobs drop items that you would expect to see.
Yes it takes time, and yes you can't get it all in 20 minutes. But it's all there.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

1st place: 100EUR
2nd: 30EUR
3rd: 20EUR

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand what this means.

Server looks pretty good man! I'll play it :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand what this means.

Server looks pretty good man! I'll play it :D

This means if you will be the first one to get 10 resets we will pay you ). Good luck .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Pay me?
Seriously, you give people money for their P
aypal account (I suppose), if they reach 10 resets?? XDD
(for the 3 first to do th
at)

I'm sorry but i c
an't believe what i'm reading :p (and of course, i'm not the only one)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Silver medal drops same items as in shop,where's the logic?
Same goes for Box of Heaven.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well now you are being unreasonable. Heart of love drops different items including weapons and armor.
I agree on archangel scroll and devil eye, that drop has been lowered, but all mobs drop items that you would expect to see.
Yes it takes time, and yes you can't get it all in 20 minutes. But it's all there.

i allready told it, still the same..

wrath and obsidian do not drop from lorencia untill dungeon 3.... breche aswell so far...

no party bonus

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

No Logic, this is getting fixed today. Although as zen drop is low, getting items from boxes helps.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Will update thread now, give me a few minutes

i allready told it, still the same..
wrath and obsidian do not drop from lorencia untill dungeon 3.... breche aswell so far...
no party bonus

Any Mob can droo the scrolls in Dungeon.

Let me check on Party Bonus, noone reported this

UPDATE:
Party Bonus working fine. You get a bit less in party of 2, and you get more XP if Party >2
Most of the Boxes/Medals will now drop up to +6 items with 5-10% change to get an EXC items. 50% change to get skill or luck .
New eventitembags will be live tomorrow after server maintenance at 1PM GMT.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

All changes are now live. /Offlevel coming this week

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

golden monsters are to weak, killed all so far :)

Back