Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People are active inside their alliance. They are grinding ancient items/level. No need to be standing at PC talking to new players. You posted nothing global chat and items are not difficult to obtain. You will only find top tier items for sale. 3rd wings and ancient items are being kept exclusively with CS owners.

Item's like horse spirit, loch feather (all icarus mob), and crest drop within 5 min of hunting it's not hard to find.

A bonus to not "seeing" much activity is you get your pick of spawns. You can farm jewels/bok/bc and other places without much interference. There is no need to post 0 activity when you probably didn't leave lorencia.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is new, the games are evolving and collecting jewelry :), if you walk through Kantru or maps of UP you will see a lot of people playing :), and as @primogenic said, players are strengthening their guilds, I give you the tip to look for one and they are recruiting for PVP events.

and also what's being sold as Wings lvl 3 or better items are posted on the facebook page. I invite you to be part of it :).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/571066879922720/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I' liek to suggest switching Golden Puppy drops from. skeleton/panda pets and rings to. Implementing tradeable bless of light. I use a farming char to get these items. It stays at lvl 400 and will never use the rings/pets.

Also could you add jewel of extension for goblincoins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@primogenic
As for the Golden Puppy event, the intention is to really make you search with the char you need, in case you need the Ring with the char X, look it up with the Char X.
This is exactly what I wanted to do when I set it up, make the invasion something that can be done by beginners and people who need to ping. Take those 5 minutes to the Golden Puppy Hunt.

As for the Jewel of Extension, I'll add by Goblin points in the next update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@michaellius, is not pay to win :), you can get all itens in came without Donate 1$, Seal with Goblin Points, Pets, and hunting custom invasion you can get Lucky set 2, Rings and Pets and High weapons (Up to 3 options, Archangel Weapons from 2 to 3 options exc only with the hunting system.) and sets all for Free :) .

Just playing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm playing pay2win an hunting at evenings. Looking for a 2-3 month entertainment(leveling up, getting gear, destroy, maybe smack talk,leave).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
New server maintenance.June 07 2018 at 18:30 Server Time!
- Fix Labyrinth of Dimension event, get exp mission does not work.
- Fix Elf Heal does not work properly.
- Adjust drop from Golden Goblin Golden Colossus Invasion fixed in 20% chance to drop "Titan's Anger".
- Adjust skill drops, increased drop.
- Adjust Poison resitence from Lord Silvester, Core Magrif, Lord Ferea.
- Adjust Errtel Rank1 and Rank2 upgrad, the chance to add level to the item was increased to errtels rank 1 and rank 2.
- Fix the problem with the offlevel, the characters die,(this fix is temporary, we are developing a totally new system, we have no date for this definitive system, under development).
- Adjust some experience factors due to the season change had changes in the Exp formulas and this adjustment is necessary.
- Fix some excellent option does not work properly.
- Adjust Golden Evommon reduced damage and defense.
- Adjust some elemental damages from Nars, Ferea and DeepDungeon.
- Adjust Bloodangel Excellent Weapon from Ruud shop changed rate from Luck and Skill now is 100% chance to come Luck and skill.
- Fix now you can trade Elemental box from Elemental Symbols.
- Adjust Devias Spot.
- Adjust Steel of Heaven drop, the drop has increased.
http://mueglobal.com/news/maintence2/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Fix Labyrinth of Dimension event, get exp mission does not work.
- Fix Elf Heal does not work properly.
- Adjust drop from Golden Goblin Golden Colossus Invasion fixed in 20% chance to drop "Titan's Anger".
- Adjust skill drops, increased drop.
- Adjust Poison resitence from Lord Silvester, Core Magrif, Lord Ferea.
- Adjust Errtel Rank1 and Rank2 upgrad, the chance to add level to the item was increased to errtels rank 1 and rank 2.
- Fix the problem with the offlevel, the characters die,(this fix is temporary, we are developing a totally new system, we have no date for this definitive system, under development).
- Adjust some experience factors due to the season change had changes in the Exp formulas and this adjustment is necessary.
- Fix some excellent option does not work properly.
- Adjust Golden Evommon reduced damage and defense.
- Adjust some elemental damages from Nars, Ferea and DeepDungeon.
- Adjust Bloodangel Excellent Weapon from Ruud shop changed rate from Luck and Skill now is 100% chance to come Luck and skill.
- Fix now you can trade Elemental box from Elemental Symbols.
- Adjust Devias Spot.
- Adjust Steel of Heaven drop, the drop has increased.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All evolutions stones have been added in NPC Monica, Make sure your customer is up to date so that the change is made!You can Exchange you Muun Energy Stone for an evolution stone the Cost for each Evolution Stone is 2 Muun Energy Converter Full (120 Durability).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried this sv yesterday for 4 hours+ it looked dead for me too.
I wrote on post many times asking if someone is activ or can answer my questions etc and only one person after 4+h replay "no"

On the server I saw only afkers - farmers and all spots was taken on low lvls by them.

-------
What offlevel is picking up? All items, jewels, zen, exe, and this items that I will add names in muhelper?

How many goblin points we can get from playng every 1/min or 5/min etc?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone !
This new update we changed some things,listed below:

1- A new in-game exchange system has been deployed so that players can exchange their rare tickets directly in the game, not depending on the administrators for such action.

This system has enable to exchange in Moss Merchant in Elberland.
CPaiGSd - Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server - RaGEZONE Forums

And new options Exchange!

r0Mn1mr - Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server - RaGEZONE Forums

You can see the new system working in this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jj9GJUmbo&feature=youtu.be

2- Updated Cash Shop, some itens with Goblin Points now can be send with Gift.Pet Demon, Pet Angel, Reset Fruits.

3- Added Purple Chaos Box in Cash Shop:

OWDxFoZ - Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server - RaGEZONE Forums

In this box you can get one of this itens listed:
Seed Sphere lvl 1
Seed Sphere lvl 2
Seed Sphere lvl 3
Bundle of Jewels (10,20,30)
Mysterious Stone

4- Added Seed Capsule in Cash Shop:
4D4NaA6 - Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server - RaGEZONE Forums

You can get one of this itens from this capsules:
Seed Sphere lvl 1
Seed Sphere lvl 2
Sphere Upgrade Rune

You need update your client with launcher update or in download page in "Latest Patch".

@RevengeDK,
In offlevel you picking Exc itens, Jewels, and you no receive goblin points in offlevel, because you stay "offline", if you stay online you receive 10 GP each 30 minutes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@primogenic
The drop of the mission of expansion of inventory and vault, have already been increased, for the next update it will already take effect.

Also about it it’s taking too much time to do the Quest… I made 400lvl and I stayed In lt7 - 2 days+ and my EE didnt get first item yet… now after a Quest I have to exp on higher maps but still need to do the Quest….only my bk got expanded vault and inv x2...

Back