Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will you do something with quest items drop for expanded inventory ? It's too low...quest items drop fast emperor and 2nd item, but items for expanded inventory cant find for days...

Also an [IDEA]

Could you add Jewel of Extension( I think that is the name of jewel that repair lucky sets?) to drop from boxes or eggs? Offlevel don't pick it up, so when we hunt Puppies we would be able to get Lucky set and then repair it after another hunting for extensions...

Also from Eggs could drop bundles like on real Global Mu, there was an event from rabbits bundle 10 jewels, from pouches 20 jewels, from ghosts 30 jewels...it would be better for active players, because there is like few players there and the rest is all their farmers...so many afk offlevel to get jewels...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@RevengeDK,
The moment rate will be the default, I'm checking to make it better (Next Update).
When the idea will be well accepted and for the near future this will be taken into account.However soon we will implement a new Hunting system that will allow active users to get good items, the method has already been decided and will be through hunting of bosses, as well as NightMare, Kundun, Selupan, Medusa and etc ...Items range from jewel bundle to wing lvl3 + L, Ruud and Wcoin, among other items that will be possible through these hunts only. Similar to the Golden Puppy Ticket system.
Believed that by the next week we will have completed and tested, and it will be possible to establish an update date. But still this month.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I get ruud for Ruud Skill ? Is there other way than BC/DS/Gaion?

Could you make for example killing puppies reward 10 ruud?

I have lvl 520+ and I don't have ruud skill on any of my chars...and since there is no market on sv...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ruud you can get doing events like BC, DS, CC, Gaion, Labyrinth of dimension. It's very easy to get Ruud, just go to the events. There is the drop of ruud but only in the bosses, Nixen and God of Darkness, and in the next update through the hunting system. We do not intend to drop Ruud from invasion monsters and the Ruud skill costs only 10 ruud.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not easy to get ruud at all...too weak to do BC with crap sets...

I think EE can't get expanded inv since it only buffs and no attack the item doesnt drop in pt for EE...i think in pt drop is worse...something is wrong

I think the Last Hit only counts...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a test with few solo chars that kill mobs and they get item really fast, and two energy elfs in pt only buffing others, they didnt get quest item at all...so it seems like character MUST KILL mob to get the item;/

Ohh and I just remembered something did u change drop from lvl 4 scrolls summon in last week? I got only 1000zen ? bugg or something happened?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The quest is individual, so the item must be picked up by each character. By default it can not be changed.As for the lvl 4 scrolls summon, it had no change, it will be checked, but the same has the possibility of falling Zen, it is not 100% the drop of jewels, decoration blessed ring or other items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in site 500 online all day i ask on post and no 1 write ? zero market do something for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, make sure you are using the / gpost = Global Post command for all servers, if you use the / post it is only seen on the server that you are on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea since I started playing like 2 weeks ago or more I reach like 600lvl on main chars but I can count on fingers of my hands how many players I've met...all afk offlevel maybe just waiting for changes or playing active on other sv...but the sv is good settings are good etc but we just need to rewartd active people more...so for example you could make like kind of event mobs that drop exp pet and ring (its hard to get it from puppies they are more like for exe weapons and tickets etc...) so the player could hunt the mob and get ring and pet everyday so if he is active he could exp faster, if he is not active he will lvl up slower etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@RevengeDK and @Zitinho,

Actually we have many players in offlevel, good afternoon communicates only between the guild or TeamSpeak or Discord.

We're providing a Discord room for the server, and we've also created a hunting method!
This "Hunt System" will be implemented on July 25, 2018 (July 25), in the maintenance that will also count with some corrections added.

We are finalizing the hotsite for this hunt system that will have all the drop information and where to get each ticket and how to exchange it.

In this way online players will have the advantage of getting good items and instilling the others to do the same. Here is a temporary rewards table and which bosses will drop which item. (Remembering this table is temporary, some information may be changed until maintenance day.)

9NeUAj6 - Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the method of exchange within the game, the Moss Merchant is used to make the exchange.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have chars in both guild 0wned and NoMercy and both guild are afk;P

Who can kill kundun and other higher bosses...to make so high lvl and get so good items to be able to do it ...it will take too much time so it will not encourage new players to join, sadly...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0 market in server maybe remove /offlevel .... i cant buy 1 item ....

before 1 week i make 400 cant find someone to help me for quest 400 im with begginer items .. how to play

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats why it would be better to make Eggs dropping bundle of jewels like on global : rabbit (10), pouches (20), ghosts (30) than offlevel where farmers are taking spots and servers are nonpvp...

So then there will not be that many farmers since offlevel is not picking up eggs...but it is picking up jewels now...

After that change ppl will have to hunt event monsters - active , but Admin is probably afraid that this fake number of active players(offlevel) will decrease...

Second change it would be great to make like santa goblins drop pets and ring 1 day -non tradable for exp...so active ppl could reach faster the old players...or full time afkers...

Server is good we just need to bring more players...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all day spam on gpost and nothing i stop playing now sry ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@RevengeDK and @Zitinho,

Actually we have many players in offlevel, good afternoon communicates only between the guild or TeamSpeak or Discord.

We're providing a Discord room for the server, and we've also created a hunting method!
This "Hunt System" will be implemented on July 25, 2018 (July 25), in the maintenance that will also count with some corrections added.

We are finalizing the hotsite for this hunt system that will have all the drop information and where to get each ticket and how to exchange it.

In this way online players will have the advantage of getting good items and instilling the others to do the same. Here is a temporary rewards table and which bosses will drop which item. (Remembering this table is temporary, some information may be changed until maintenance day.)

9NeUAj6 - Mu eGlobal Season 13 ep 2 / Exp 50x Master 15x / No Reset Server - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the method of exchange within the game, the Moss Merchant is used to make the exchange.

Will update take place today?

Btw. On which lvl i could do this events solo or with EE?

E: Could you add more spots in LT/1/2/3/4/5/6/7, Atlans 1/2/3, Elbeland 3, Dungeon 1/2/3, Tarkan, Aida etc there are too many afkers like most of them are from 1 person xxx1 to xxx30 + etc same name with different number...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For reasons with the problem with our dedicated Provider we will transfer the maintenance to the next week.
Bosses you can do easily with characters of lvl 600 or more with EE (Night Mare, Kundun, Medusa, Selupan, Magrif and Lord Silvester), these you can easily kill with lvl 600+ with the help of an EE, today the characters that kill them is this level.
Each person has his method of doing, with many killers, with a lot of support, there is no right method to do, you adapt with what suits you best.
As for the spots, we will add spots, at most with 5 to 6 mobs no more than this.Bosses like Ferea, Nixie and God of Darkness, need a structured PT, with ebk, summoner, elf ... etc. The goal is to force you to call friends to make or assemble the characters, and nothing will be done other than this, you would lose the reason for being Bosses.
(But adm we need items.) Yes they need to kill the others until they reach the items needed to make such a boss.(But adm does not have anyone to help.) While you complain there are several people already doing ^ ^, so if others can, you can too.

Back