Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Fighters - Season 13 - No reset - Dynamic Low - FULLY F2P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Recommended hardcore experience.
Slow begining, faster then.
Growing server. 0 donations/Vip. All fair.
All matters.
I would say it is a REALLY different server,
compared to the others 500 (random amount) S13 servers.
Why "different"? Well, it is truly a lot to say here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really good server.
No donation, no pay for win.
You can easy farm Wcoin.
With starting kid (on www) You can reach 400lvl in 2-3 days.

Join us ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rather donate then sit at pc X hours per day. By donating it also means WCoins are going to the grinders, fine for both sides, guess not on this server. Its hillarious anyway, why would you farm WCoin then, play without seals and other advantages in X shop and enjoy leveling 600-1000 "hardcore". Nothing hardcore here, just for grinders only - looks like players are competing who will waste more time on this server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rather donate then sit at pc X hours per day. By donating it also means WCoins are going to the grinders, fine for both sides, guess not on this server. Its hillarious anyway, why would you farm WCoin then, play without seals and other advantages in X shop and enjoy leveling 600-1000 "hardcore". Nothing hardcore here, just for grinders only - looks like players are competing who will waste more time on this server.

Thanks for the feedback, even if negative, you let us understand one more time, why we wanted to open
a server with out donation and leave outside players like you.

Im sorry, but not everybody want to pay 2 win, there is a lot of server where you can "Donate", yea because
you are not donating, your just believing in lies, probably you like to be lied, and in a business model,
where the cash is the boss and the player is the last to be heard.

Go to waste your money and time, on a server that let you donate, and close after 2 months,
and open a new one, just to make money, yea belive in project like this.

200+ Online Join us!
MuFighters - MU Online Season 13

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server has one of the best settings I've ever played.

Unfortunately it suffers from the same issue like every single other MU server. After some time - many people stopped playing because "reasons". It's a great server but it's population is shrinking each day.

Maybe Admins will be able to turn things around but so far there is no plan for that.

Back