Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

MU.INTERKASA.NET PRESENTS!

Links:
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Kh3Zfm4
Forum: https://forum.interkasa.net/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/interkasa.net/
HOST: OVH France

The Interkasa Mu presents an S13Ep1 Mu Online server with a completely different gameplay experience compared with what you know before.
We try to provide a new type of gameplay; all players will have equal chances against other players. The huge difference between a number of resets, or OP items is gone on our server.
NO MORE OVER POWER PLAYERS, NO MORE PAY TO WIN, NO MORE HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLAYERS RESETS OR PLAYERS ITEMS.
ONLY YOUR GAME SKILL WILL MAKE YOU A WINNER ON THIS SERVER!
If you miss the old features from Mu Online, now is your chance to play.

The server is divided into 5 stages. Each stage will unlock some game content according to some old mu releases. Won’t be the same but will be some things which we will take in consideration in order to mirror the old releases.
The first version was 97d, well, the server will start with low content than that version but some features which were released later will still be available.
In a short example, we will have the following. (Warning! The example described below is not full)

Stage 1
Reset Level: 350
Max Resets: 10
Grand Reset: Online (10RR)
Xp: Dynamic
4 chars available to play (DW,BK,ELF,MG)
Max lvl wings available 1
Maps: Up to Tarkan + Kalima 4
BC, DS, CC, IL: Up to 3
Quest: 1st (150 lvl)
Golden Invasion: Max bok+3
Rare Items: On invasion (hunt Ice Queen, Balrog, Gorgon)
Other events, features, etc.

Stage 2
Reset Level: 380
Max Resets: 25
Grand Reset: Online (25RR)
DL Character Released
Max level wings 2
Maps: Aida, Icarus, Kanturu 1-2 + Kalima 5 6 7, Crywolf, Released
Golden Invasion: Max bok+5
Kanturu Event, Crywolf Event Released

Stage 3
Reset Level: 400
Max Resets: 40
Grand Resets: Online (40RR)
Summoner & RF characters released
Quests: Lvl 3 Available
Maps Like: Raklion, Swamp of Calmness, Karutan 1-2 Released, Elbeland
Events Like: Selupan Medusa Gaion Released

You got the idea, our server will release small content of the game, to avoid targeting only the latest features. These stages will increase the competition on the server, all the players will have the chance to get the desired items. Gameplay will be more relaxed, no more hate just nice experience.

Enough about how the server is structured, let’s talk about what the server will offer to the players in stage 1!

BASIC INFO:
Vote Reward: Available and will not reset.
Max Connection per IP: 5
Chaos Machine : 99% - 75 %
Soul success rate : 85 %
Life success rate :80 %
Freewebies: No
X-SHOP Online: Currency, WCoins.
Your class Drop Only: All the event boxes (Bok's, Candy Box, Chocolate Box, Bosses) will drop items only
for your class!
JWL's Drop: NO (Can be found only on events or boxes [Heart of love,Firecracker,Candy,Chocolate] or Invasion Rabbits)
9 New Jwls Available.

STAGE 1:

Reset Level: 350
Max Resets: 10
Grand Reset: Online (10RR)
Chaos Castle: ON
4 chars available to play (BK,SM,ELF,MG-220LVL)
Max lvl wings available: Lvl 1
Maps: Up to Tarkan + Kalima 4
BC, DS, CC, IL: Up to 3
Quest: 1st (150 lvl)
Golden Invasion: Max bok+3
Red Ragon Invazion: Rings and pendant exe (small chance to drop exe + 7 - +13)
Rare Items: On invasion ( Ice Queen, Balrog, Gorgon) +7 - +15
The main skills for the Caracters can be found on 1 specific monster.(Cursed King - Noria, Lorencia)
He will spawn every 30 second and will drop for specific class. (Bk= bk skill etc..)
Also he can be found in Lorencia and Noria.

Events:
BC,

DS,

IL,

CC,

Golden Invasion,

Skeleton King Invasion,

White Wizard,

Happy Hour,

Mini Games.

Invasions:
Golden Invasion : Max bok+3 (5 Goldens/Map)
Red Dragon invasion: Rings and Pendant +0 or +7 - +13
Jewel's Invasion : Hunt Rabbits
Golden and Silver box invasion: Hunt Golden and White Snakes
Complex Potion Invasion: Hunt Green and White Monkeys.
Pets Eggs Invasion: Hunt Rabbits
Rare Items Invasion : Hunt Ice Queen, Balrog, Gorgon

Castle Siege:
27 Spots in Lot.
Senior: 1 item per day (380 Weapons only)
Monsters from LOT will drop GM Box (Low Chances - 380 Items Only)
Ancient drop rate: Low

CC Event
Ancient Items
Jwl of Excess - Add 3 random options on item.
Jwl of Kundun - Makes an item +15
Jwl of Kondar - Make an item FO

Cherry Event:
Gather 255 Golden Cherry Branch and you will obtain an Item of S2 (Eclipse,Iris etc)

Golden & Silver Box
Sealed Boxes drop on Snake Invasion or Golden+Silver Medal and Keys drop from BC or DS Monsters.
Drop:
Gobler Items exe +7 - +11
Nice Rewards (Xp Pets, Rings etc)
New Jwls:

BC & DS
Nice Rewards: Xp Pets, Rings Xp, New Jwls etc.

Event Box:
Candy Box + Chocolate Box = Non-Exe Items + Jewels For your class only
Firecracker = Non-Exe rings + jewels
Heart of love = jewels (low rate).

PK
Can be cleared with Indulgence (Drop from Box of Heaven)

Other features from the newest versions are still in place, we can’t mention all of them because don’t make the difference but will improve your gameplay or will help you a lot.
Each stage release will be announced with at least 2 weeks before the release date. A currency like RUUD will be available on the server, just all of you to have the chance to gather the right amount for the items. (ITEMS WON’T BE AVAILABLE).
Also, our website will have a lot of modules to have fun or to win some currency.
Vote for us every day in order to populate our server. Also, you will get some rewards for your votes.

tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new client is ready for download's..!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chaos Card Update..!!
Drop in Blood Castle or You fiind it in X-Shop

• stage 1 - jewels bundle 30 , jewel of luck ,jewel of skill , talisman box ,wings 1
  • stage 2 - weapons from stage 2 +9+13+luck+skill (1 to 6 options)
  • stage 3 - gobler items croma staff ,alien bow, mace of king, etc.. +9+13+skill+luck (1 to 6 options)
  • stage 4 - AA weapons +9+11 + skill+ luck
  • stage 5 - lucky tiket 1 set , jewel of excess
  • stage 6 - jewel of kundun,jewel of kondor
  • stage 7 - wings lvl 2
  • stage 8 - fenrir red

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please add the physical location of the host, as part of the rules to advertise on Free MMO. Failing to do so by 24 hours have the advertisement removed.
Also, a reminder that we have a recruitment section on RaGEZONE for the purpose of recruiting staff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kimberly. thank you. i will inform TyCy to edit it and add the Server location. We dont want to have Staff Members that are also part of other projects. if we go there thats what we will fiind. i hope that is OKe with you. Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. this will be so nice wow i just w8 for opening keep going guys i just w8 to play on your servar

Admins i have 1 question it is there a place for 1 more admin i realy wana help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. And yes there is stil place for GM'S. Go post your application here. Thank you again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screen(12_15-18_31)-0000 - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(12_15-18_34)-0000 - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

We have some beautiful skins also :D
5 day's left until the OPENING ..!!

Wheel - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums
Added wheel of Fortune in website..!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Excuse me sir, but are you sure
about not allowing people to create chars
until all server advance the Stage?

Another question:
You did not say there, when GL
is going to be allowed.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stage 1 . Bk SM ELF MG 2 MONTS 0-10 RR
Stage 2 . DL SUMM 2 MONTS 10 - 25 RR
Stage 3 . RF GL 2 MONTS 25-50 RR.

The caracters wich are release later are more stronger in PVP & PVM
Do not forget about sets, wich will make the difference.

We do want to release caracters like WEBZEN released the seasons.
We are thinking about 1 DATABASE will be like minimum 1 Year.
Every 2 monts we come with someting else. People will not get bored and will continue fighting for the Castle and the best SETS.!!

If you wish to talk with me or other staff members in privat. Please Join the DISCORD CHANNEL
Regards ITK TEAM .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server details sounds interesting, get rid of the skins, it looks childish and not searious, at least in my eyes, why fix something that is not broken, you will only lose players with this move.
good luck.
Thanks for the review. Notice. There are only 2 skin's for pets and we added Christmas Devias because Christmas its NEAR.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello againe i have 1 more question for you web shop will be on from start or?? vot reward availeble??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello againe i have 1 more question for you web shop will be on from start or?? vot reward availeble??

Instead of the webshop, we have x-shop, and yes will be from the start because the game offers you the possibility to get wcoins.
And Yes: The reward for voting is WCoins. 5 site's to vote, 10 WCoins each/12h/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can make daily 200-300 Wcoins by Hunting Goldens, going to Events & Voting. You can also use the /offtrade sistem to get more Wcoins. The offtrade curency is WCOIN.!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will ask some questions that, the answers, will be useful for future players of your server:

- What is the max amount of spendable stats that the Basic classes
are going to have when get to max level, resets, and GRs ??

- Same question regarding Special classes (RF/MG/DL/GL).

- 2 months allowing ONLY Basic classes + MG to play? Isn't it too much?
At the same time, in 120 days (4 months) you will allow people to create a RF or GL?
Mu is a disregarded game, when talking about Leveling. No one stays on a spot 10 hours clicking right click.
You want players that accept the fact that in 2 months is going to be possible to create a DL,
and in 4 months is going to be possible to create RF and GL. Aren't you pretending a lot from Mu users?

I wish I made myself clear. My intentions are really nice, and all that I said was with all due respect.

Thank you very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well good questions.
1. Each stage will provide 3 GRs (stage 1 max 10 rr you can make 3 GR's. Evry time you make grand reset. You will recive Stage 2 items Such as wings lvl 2 or weapons.. +some WCOIN.

2. Stage 1 is BK SM ELF MG(LVL 220).
You heard about GLOBAL MU(WEBZEN). They started the Game with 4 caracters , every 2 years there was a EXPANSION (adding new map, new sets, new skills,new caracter). By other company such as IGCN, the name for the EXPANSION is SEASON....so we are trying to get close in what have WEBZEN created. We say at the bigining . its a diferent play mod than all players are use to. All server have the same thing. (LVL RR GR) in 2 months everyone is Bored and they leave they are searching for new servers wich are the same. but fresh DB.
So here every 2 months, we have like a fresh start, new caracters, new sets to hunt, new events, new maps to go in.

I hope you understand my point.

Regards ITK Team.

Last edited:
Back