Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I completely understand your point, but I think you didn't understand my questions.

- About the first one, I asked the total amount of Stat points that we will have available at the END of this?
I asked it because I was thinking on characters' "builds".
It doesn't matter, we need too many months to reach the max GR lol. :laugh:

- About the second, what I meant to say, is that 2 months is too much.
(You can start a Votation on your Forum).
I think 1 month is ok. Maybe 40 days... But 60 days to have a DL and Wings lvl 2?
I think it is A LOT of time.

You know what? I value your perspective, and the game you want.
I wish you really nice success, I will be there :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I completely understand your point, but I think you didn't understand my questions.

- About the first one, I asked the total amount of Stat points that we will have available at the END of this?

I think 1 month is ok. Maybe 40 days... But 60 days to have a DL and Wings lvl 2?

My bad , srry.
*There will be normal poins. How is it. for sm bk elf its 5 points till 220 , you make the quest u get 6 points (1100 till 220 + and 780 points till 350lvl total is 1880. so you will need like 65 rr to be full stats 32000).
* Reseting will not burn your stats, only Grand Reset will. First 3 grand resets will be on 10 rr each in stage 1 .
* Every time you Grand reset your stats will burn.
*Stage 2 will be 2 grand resets because the maximum RR will be 25.
Why we have 2 monts for each Stage?
* Because you will have time to hunt Items to have them in stage 2, and you have time to do grand resets.
*Wings lvl 2 and some weapons from stage 2 are availeble from stage 1 from some special events, such as Cherry Blossom , Chaos Card ,Grand Reset.

*Small example: ( You reach with 1 caracter 10 rr . you have the posibility to make Grand reset. You get wing lvl 2 at your Choice. You can order them for SM if you play with SM or you can order them for DL, to have them for stage 2. Then you can also play with 5x accounts if your PC is good , so you can make 5x GR in same time . Results 5x wings lvl 2 wich you can sell if you like. then comes the secong GR , and the third aswell.)
* Sets 380 can be farmed from stage 1.(In LAND OF TRIALS you have a chance to get from monsters not only ANCIENT ITEMS & JOG , but also GM GIFT , wich drops items 380.
* You cannot wear them in stage one , but you can prepare them for stage two.
You hunt set's , special jewels.(Jwl of Kondar,kundun,Sience,Excess..) and prepare for the battle that will come next.

We have alot of content to explain on forum but we are short on staff members.
First of all we focus on the gameplay, so will be bugless and all events work 100 % , then will come the forum explanation. You can also ask question about anything on ower forum.

Information Link <<== Maybe this will help you more.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello EL GROX.
Thank you for your questions, I will try my best to answer.

The stats points will be in build mode if you want to say it like that. Because 2 months you can't get more then 10RR * Total Points Per Reset.
If some players rich 10RR and they get bored, the players can do Grand RR on those 10RR, then start over. and as a reward they will get some rewards for Stage 2. The max GR in the stage 1 will be 3.

For the second question, 2 months is not too much, because the players need time to build some sets for the CS battle, to farm things, etc. If they put some effort for their items and in the first 2 weeks then after 2 weeks those items become useless is not fair for them.

On top of that we want to offer chance to everyone to rich max resets, to have their sets ready for the next stage.

Our target is to maintain a Data Base without boring. If we will provide all features from start will not take that long since few players will be able to use them and other players never because of the resets and etc. and in short time the people will get bored and the DB won't be that long.

So we tried to break it in few stages, to make a DB long without boring staff, and all the time bring something new in the game. We have prepared a good strategy for all the Stages. Maybe some of the stages will have a short duration than the others, depend of the content released.

We set up the duration for the first one to 2 Months because is the start, and we want to offer the chance to all new players to have equal chances for the future. In the first 2 months a lot of new people will come to the server and we don't want to create disadvantages for them.

I hope you understand our reasons, and about the thing with DL, in the stage 2 all the Dynamic XP for stage 1 will be increased, so the new characters will reach fast 10RR then be equals with others in stage 2.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to post here.

Thank you.

Regards and Happy Christmas !

ITK Staff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Excelent answers. Thank you very much people.

The last of the last questions, I say "goodbye and see you on Friday" after this:

The "Stages" are different for each account? Or the Server is it?

I mean, each player has his own Stage, or we all are going to share the same?

Goodbye and see you on Friday :laugh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excelent answer. Thank you very much.

The last of the last questions, I say "goodbye and see you on Friday" after this:

The "Stages" are different for each account? Or the Server is it?

I mean, each player has his own Stage, or we all are going to share the same?

Goodbye and see you on Friday :laugh:

Stage is the same for all. Every one shares the same content.
Seeya on Friday.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
witch GMT will be on server ?
will be with burn stats or not ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tonight: 21/12/2018 20:00 GMT+2 Server will officially start.

The donations are closed for at least 1-2 Stages. The WCoins for the X-SHOP can be obtained in the game only.

The Maximum level for the reset now is 380. But you still reset your character on any level between 350 and 380.

Do not forget to vote our server to obtain daily 100WCoins.

Please read our SERVER RULES for smooth gameplay.

Here you can read the information about our server on stage 1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why instead of letters I see squares ?? so you can not play

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server is very very good.
I suggest you open Donations, and you will be able to pay for advertisement.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why instead of letters I see squares ?? so you can not play

Hello !

FIXED : HERE

IInstall these if can not open game!
Install if have font problems in game (squares)

1. ARIAL.TTF and / or
  2. ARIALUNI.TTF - Arial Unicode MS
  3. Default font configured for Game Client. Some operating systems may miss it.
  4. It is required to copy this font file in Windows directory to assure proper language display.
  5. If your Operating system miss it, so just copy this file ARIALUNI.TFF and ARIAL.ttf into directory:
  6. C:\Windows\Fonts or simply open it to install manually.

Server is very very good.
I suggest you open Donations, and you will be able to pay for advertisement.

I'm not sure to open the donate on the server,

you can only donate the forum.

tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
23/12/2018 Latest Updates

Agility Elf Mana bug: Fixed
Summoner Wings now can be worn by everyone.
Cherry Play Box now will drop 5 Golden Branches instead of 3.
Skills like TW, ES now are dropped by monster also in Dungeon, LT, Atlans.
PK Clear available on the website (50 WCoins).

Thank you for playing mu.interkasa.net

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Events available Stage 1 ..!!

tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums

Every one who use this PROMO CODE will recive 1 day (24h) VIP (Bronze) on account.tycy - MU.INTERKASA.NET | Dynamic Xp (100-10) | S13 (divided in stages) | Start on 21.12 - RaGEZONE Forums
Our team wishes you merry christmas .Regards. INTERKASA TEAM

Back