Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 13-1 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 6000+ players!

Yes, we know, a little bit extra speed u can get with cheats we need improve it

packets on legend are visible so teoretically you can exploit game in any way - dupe etc

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 13-1 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 6000+ players!

You can know packet encode and decode it but server block illegal actions
can you try dupe or do something?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nutz
Funny, Poland IP like the guy that created that "cheat". Better luck next time MuEmu guy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can know packet encode and decode it but server block illegal actions
can you try dupe or do something?

hehe Im not expert and dont know dupe methods. this is trial mubot for mulegend
mesosa

yes I am from Poland

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nutz

I know your accounts are evilek, bottest, sledziu & gosposia and i'm sure you have more. Don't try to trick us, we know you are from MuEmu or a friend of them.
Also make your cheat link public, being private smells like a huge backdoor.

Btw, that screen was modified and is easy to proof. Check at 0xDF packet size, it doesn't match with ours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im muemu customer, server and mubot igcn. muemu sell legit software I dont think he gives viruses to people ^^ fake karli created this lie abut him I guess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't need KarLi to know that.
First of all link is ( or was ) private, not public like igcn mubot, that's the first problem.
Second, that screen you sent is fake because packet sizes are not same than our server.
Third, you made a video of igcn mubot, make a video of legend mubot and then i'm going to believe that.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Eh he trying sell the bot and this way he make publicity ....fk him
When u open a reset server or a build stats one i realy wana play u sever but hate no rr :))) u got best ever file//server ever aslo selling file as athoers im sure will make u rich :) coz atm u got the bugless file no athoer team got wat u have :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ApophyS Thanks!

Which are server settings you prefer? Like Experience, Drops, Reset System, Invasion/Boss Difficulty

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

@ApophyS Thanks!

Which are server settings you prefer? Like Experience, Drops, Reset System, Invasion/Boss Difficulty
i let you to impress me i know u can make something total dif than athoer server around here

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

LAST CS

NEXT UPDATE:

Server Maintenance on Friday 25 at 19:00 hs Server Time:
* Hunting Record will be reseted automatically each month.
* Fixed Castle Siege crown lock coordinates.
* Added check to avoid multiple item buff usage while helper is active.
* Fixed some client visual bugs.
* Fixed some minor bugs.
* Changed some Guided Quest names.
* Following entities are going to be Inmune to Punish:
-> Arka War Towers
-> Blood Castle Doors & Statues
-> Castle Siege Life Stone & Mercenaries
-> Chaos Castle Monsters
-> Evomon Normal & Golden
-> Imperial Fortress Doors, Statues, Monsters & Boss
-> Invasion Monsters
-> Protector of Acheron Towers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You guys have any vote reward system ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi. No we don't have

Well that's a little sad :D(i would have voted even if you dont give any reward) anyway got a in-game problem maybe you could help ? i have a lvl 2 Letter of request and i cant use it, right clicked on it and nothin appears plus i have no active quests, cant even sell it :(:

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back