Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
REMOVED

MULEGEND SEASON 15 Ep1-3

Server Info:
https://forum.dimensiongamers.net/showthread.php?t=139
Commands:
https://forum.dimensiongamers.net/showthread.php?t=141
Offline Attack System:
https://forum.dimensiongamers.net/showthread.php?t=142
Offline Store System:
https://forum.dimensiongamers.net/showthread.php?t=143

9000 + Players ONLINE !!!
TEN Servers (PVP, NON-PVP)​

** Comenzo el 3 de Junio
** Opened on June 3
** Inaugurado em 3 de Junho você vai perder?

Exp: 50x
Exp Master: 5x

Grow Lancer & RF: 200 lvl >> (or by card)
MG & DL: 150 lvl >> (or by card)

Los personajes comienzan con un pack de regalo: Panda Pack + Skeleton Pack + Small wings + Pentagrams of beginners
The characters start with a gift pack : Panda Pack + Skeleton Pack + Small wings + Pentagrams of beginners
Os personagens começam com um pacote de presente : Panda Pack + Skeleton Pack + Small wings + Pentagrams of beginners
Ang mga character magsimula sa isang gift pack: Panda Pack + Skeleton Pack + Small wings + Pentagrams of beginners

Mulegend Season 12 | Non Rebirth | Non Rebirth (No Reset) Server

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/DimensionGamers.net
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/344776305677617/

Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/dimension_legend_mu

* Pueden usar el mismo email para distintas cuentas
* You can use same email in many accounts
* Você pode usar o mesmo email para criar muitas contas

New Character: Grow Lancer

Features / Caracteristicas:

New Map: Ferea (new Boss)
New Monsters
New Skill Tree
New Muun's Features
New Currency: Ruud
New Skills
Darkangel Mastery Set
Bloodangel Weapon
Upgraded Divine Archangel Weapon
Elemental System update
Errtel of Radiance
Gremory Case
Jewel of Pandora
Matching (Party & Guild)
New Mu Helper

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

New Events / Nuevos Eventos / Novos Eventos:

Tormented Square
Chaos Castle Survival of the Fittest
Acheron Guardian
Arka War
Eggs of Monster
Evomon Evolved

Commands:

/addstr
/addagi
/addvit
/addene
/addcmd

/offattack
* Cierra el cliente y quedas AFK con helper
* Turn client off but player afk with helper
* AFK com o cliente fechado, usando Helper
* Tắt máy nghe khách hàng nhưng afk Với helper

F10 & F11
* Reduce consumo de CPU para poder jugar mas fluido
* It reduces CPU consumption to play more fluid
* reduzir o consumo de CPU para jogar mais fluido
* Nó bạn giảm lượng tiêu thụ CPU để chơi nhiều hơn chất lỏng

F12
* Minimiza y baja completamente el consumo de CPU
* Minimizes and completely low CPU consumption
* Minimiza e completamente baixo consumo de CPU
* Giảm thiểu và tiêu thụ CPU hoàn toàn thấp

SEASON 13 UPDATE​

[ENG]
Season 13 Episode 1 Update will be applied on November 16th at 19:00hs Server Time.
ChangeLog:
* Added new servers for new players. Only low level characters will be able to login on those servers and they will have all Boss available.
Server 8 = PVP ( All boss available ) allowed for characters with lvl 800 or less.
Server 9 = PVP allowed for characters with lvl 800 or less.
Server 10 = NO - PVP allowed for characters with lvl 800 or less.
* Archangel's Hammer mix success rate will be changed from 50% to 100%.
* Excellent 380 weapons drop from Erohim.
* Removed zen drop from Erohim.
* Improved Box of Kundun drops.
* Increased wings 2.5 creation item drop.
* Scroll of Blue, Red & Green Oblivion will be added again.
* New Scroll of Golden Oblivion added to reset 4th Tree.
* Scroll of Gray Oblivion will only reset normal tree.
* After Completing 4th Quest you will receive 1 Scroll of Gray Oblivion and 1 Scroll of Golden Oblivion. Those scrolls can't be traded. Also all players that already competed this quest will receive same scrolls on Gremory Case

REMOVED​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

Definetly needs an /setparty command since creating party in N doesnt work or im doing something wrong .

By the way freaking love this /offattack command

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

Definetly needs an /setparty command since creating party in N doesnt work or im doing something wrong .

By the way freaking love this /offattack command

Maybe u are doing something wrong, I'm Player like you and this works, Could you please share what are u doing?

Yeap /offattack and the ligthy client is two of the best features of the server...the main only use 4% of cpu on my I3 6100
Mulegend

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe u are doing something wrong, I'm Player like you and this works, Could you please share what are u doing?

Yeap /offattack and the ligthy client is two of the best features of the server...the main only use 4% of cpu on my I3 6100
Mulegend

I was trying to make group in N so i could easy join with my alt characters into the party , but the group would not show up , even after reseting/refreshing the list of party finder , i switched characters and so on , but nothing the group would not show up , and i know i'v set up the party .

Unless there is a some protection against multi account which i doubt ;D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

just leave u main on and party u alt acc and offatack after, until u finish u pt :)
btw wat is u lvl :)))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

just leave u main on and party u alt acc and offatack after, until u finish u pt :)
btw wat is u lvl :)))

ye thats what im doing , 340 atm , got ee / sum / bk / sm / lancer (god damn dat dmg)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can i reset stats of character on this server?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

yea using fruit from xshop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

darn wtb more spots ;D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I was trying to make group in N so i could easy join with my alt characters into the party , but the group would not show up , even after reseting/refreshing the list of party finder , i switched characters and so on , but nothing the group would not show up , and i know i'v set up the party .

Unless there is a some protection against multi account which i doubt ;D

I will try again in the afternoon, if doesnt works I tell to admin to reply this conversation.

Can i reset stats of character on this server?

Yes u can from xshop through Wcoins or Globin Points, the last one only reset 50points but u can earn GP points only being online...if not u can donate to server for use the anothe options, 200, 500 o 1000 points can be reseted by the wcoins way.

darn wtb more spots ;D

Maintenance: Saturday 11/06 a las 14Hs (ARG). You can verify server time on website.
-----------------------------------------------
* Fixed HP Potions when using OffAttack.
* Fixed some skills that requires angle math when using OffAttack.
* Fixed Credit Coin exchange.
* Added new spots on Karutan 1 and Swamp of Calmness.
* Quest Master monsters respawn will be reduced to 5 minutes ( Hell Maine, Death Beam Knight and Dark Phoenix ).
* Implemented new server update system without disconnecting accounts and characters.
When new server update is ready, new servers will be opened and the old ones will be disabled ( characters will remain online but invasions will stop ), and the only thing you have to do is change to new server withtin 48 hs.
This update mechanism will be able after saturday maintenance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Telll admin to add more "gmo " like spots in kanturu1/2/3 we have 15 people on spots ksing each other just to lvl up...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

where exchange credits in wcoin? and how much 1cred = ?wcoin?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you have problems with client update please, download Patch for last update: http://www.mulegend.com.ar/updates/last_update.zip

can you recommend admin to add gold non pvp channel ? from x50 to x75 and ml from x5 to x10 , getting really annoyed with 2 somtimes 3 groups on 1 spot ksing each other.

Also some ingame ways to gain wcoins , and a Event timer clock on website so we know when invasions / cc / bc and such start.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

can you recommend admin to add gold non pvp channel ? from x50 to x75 and ml from x5 to x10 , getting really annoyed with 2 somtimes 3 groups on 1 spot ksing each other.

Also some ingame ways to gain wcoins , and a Event timer clock on website so we know when invasions / cc / bc and such start.
dont think will add free way to make wcoin :) the version its very expensive and need lot of money to have it :)
about timer for events yea would be great

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yes I recommended that, but a this moment they try to solve this "issue" adding more spots, we will see if the new spots are enough.
Over the ingame ways wcoins i dont have any information.
The events clocks is very good idea, indeead they are working on that adding this on the website ASAP.

dont think will add free way to make wcoin :) the version its very expensive and need lot of money to have it :)
about timer for events yea would be great

Well the version was made and it's yet on development, the two owners of the server are developers EX SDKMT, they have a own emulator server files, and using the last version of server& client of GMO.

And finally yes...the host are very expensive, its a VPS on OVH:
Xeon octacores, 64gb RAM, SSD disk

Reaction score

Anyone else having trouble with antivirus blocking main.exe ?

Back