Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

If that is your perspective, nice for you.
By the way, what you said, it is another subject, another theme...
I talked about a fresh community.
What's the problem of being a lazy one?
Current server has 7k characters online man XD Who cares about "lazy community"? XDD

We love Mu, that's it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

I'm from Argentina too, sorry but we're not allowed to speak spanish here :p

Why don't you open a new server?
There are LOT of people waiting for a fresh database of your server.

I don't know, maybe something with a little more exp, but only 4 mobs per spot?
I don't know right now HOW to do it, but I really know that you can perfectly have another server.

What I mean is: of course that if you open a new server, the online number of your current one
WILL go down... but it already has a tremendous base player number so, it will never die, and you know that.

You also know that you have THE BEST PRIVATE MU ONLINE SERVER in all the world
(you know too that I am not exaggerating).
Why not a fresh database (without even touching the actual one) for creating a fresh community?

Just think about it, while you continue with that mobile game (or for whatever it is)
that seems pretty good by the way.

Thank you.

Hi, maybe next year

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Overreaction probably

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

step 2 is missing on the ban reason, there was no buy, just trade for nothing.

But it seems you don't know how things work here. We are not webzen, but we have to block until we find out who are the owners of the involved accounts and we can hear what they have to say.
Once we know all the facts, we can decide if you were a victim or not. And if players cooperate, it takes less than a day to be solved, even hours.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please consider open a 5x server ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still any plans for rr server? :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello I joined test server but there is no new map Kubera mine and new sets Blue Eyes ... what about main server ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why forum is not working? how to check swamp of darkness spots etc?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

They are struggling to pushing for season 14. :D
Even Xteam & IGCN did better.

Sad Mulegend.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Sad Mulegend.

they already have s14 ... and they release sooner than athoers :) and from me tests look like its much better than what athoers ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sad Mulegend.

Dude.. MuLegend is the most populated and properly managed/updated server , while also being the 1st to provide new content (new seasons) and nice futures that make the game enjoyable , if you played igcn/x-team servers you'd know they copy most of new futures that MuLegend provides .

I just wish MULegend could start selling or working with other companies to open up different rates servers , sucks that we have to invest into x-team or igcn to get some buggy s14 files..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dude.. MuLegend is the most populated and properly managed/updated server , while also being the 1st to provide new content (new seasons) and nice futures that make the game enjoyable , if you played igcn/x-team servers you'd know they copy most of new futures that MuLegend provides .

I just wish MULegend could start selling or working with other companies to open up different rates servers , sucks that we have to invest into x-team or igcn to get some buggy s14 files..
Well, first content with tons of bugs, no set or properly items or working items for Rune Wizard. Also they sold their files to pacific MU and that really was bad too.
Even until now they can do anything. Well, they did push season 14 and made a mess.
Professionalism still stand with IGCN & Xteam i guess. They wont want their customer hurt right...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I played few months here. Its crowded but dead. Other servers deliver more events, invasions, better boss settings and farm systems.

IGCN is full of bugs and cheats and Xteam files are mediocre, they are good but far from perfect.

Legend =
+good files
+low latency
+no delays in skills
+good client
-crappy events
-soloable bosses
-GMO like, crappy invasions, 24/7 afk on spot

IGCN is poop all the way

xteam got strange delays in skills, sometimes you use it 3 times and it hit only once. Also not all skill effects are working correctly. And multishot or darkside are total gabage. They got best anticheat and thats a big +. They got sweet small things like jewels packing commands, mixing 30 gems at once.

In terms of smooth gameplay legend is king, in terms of anticheat and game innovations xteam is the best

I like BR style servers, and my dream is to get their settings ( strong bosses, invasions, custom ruud sources, unlimited pk) on legend files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

best noreset server out there.

come and join!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,
I have a problem with a client when I try run a game in launcher , game doesn't run and don't have any error just disappears.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you guys please reset the server or add a new one? many ppl want a fresh start

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

https://www.lostcontinent.net/ its online :) now we can play mu on mobile :pP its realy cool and hope u guys make new thread for this

Back