Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

Is there some kind of bug with Wcoins?
I bought some on my alt account and bought an Wealth seal (sent it as GIFT) to my other character and it hasn't gotten it..
Ye the name was correct

Meh after an hour it showed up .. damn thats quite long to wait ;p

ARE you guys planning on adding new x shop items ?

One hour it's to much, sometimes take 1 or 2 minutes.

I dont know if they will be added x shopt items, Do you have any suggestion?

Regards.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

One hour it's to much, sometimes take 1 or 2 minutes.

I dont know if they will be added x shopt items, Do you have any suggestion?

Regards.-

Id suggest rare cards ;) but people will say server is p2win ;D
just log global and see whats in there , and add w/e is not p2win in here .. this wcoin even is op nice x2 , but def doesnt make any 1 with half the brian to donate and buy wcoins , the exp seals are so low of a boost is not worth actually buying them.... Nothing op in xshop to make p2win player feel powerfull .

I like it since it makes the game fair , but feelsbadman for the owners cause they aitn making much of the server ..

Also hope you pm admin to make some EXP / ML event ... server is such a fking grind gets borin , and maybe some different , EASIER ways to get ruud (new currency ) so we can buy the new sets/ weapons / spells.

and fking hell NERF NARS ELEMENTAL DAMAGE its so fking strong its crazy i got FULLL ML 20/20 points on defensives on my EE and she gets 500 dmg hit , doesnt matter the item set you got or the buffs , (Their normal attacks deal 9 / 11 dmg but elemental deals 700+ like WTF0 we are 500 ml + and lvling in archeron debenter , time to move on , but kanturu relics / kanturu 3 / karutan 2 spots are taken (Don't recommend fking swamp its worthless)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

rlapap u can send inbox on facebook page

WCoin Event is part of another event

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi

i wanna try season11 and with it, i wanna try GL, but i wonder if it's any good here? is it even working? or is it buggy?
i've heard aGL has no aoes, while sGL has some, but still crappy aoes, so i wonder if GL is any good on a private server with spots? if so, which build do you guys recommend?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

are you planning on changing your exp seals / pets formulas ? with this rates will takes even longer than global to get maxed.
Example now with Wealth + Ascesenation + Pet + Ring we get only 50% increase on exp , like really?

Also why did you remove bonus 20% exp fron Archeron ?

just make archeron PVP (Battle zone) so we can freely kill people who are different gens ;) and give 50% exp boost not 20% , that will be dif and fun from gmo ;)

really i recommend make some maps pvp otthers BATTLE(pvp) and keep all servers same ;) and the settins of IF YOU ARE PK YOU drop item

This server lacks so much shiet from GMO and its actually HARDER FROM GMO (exp wise) its crazy funny , once people realize that they willl fk off from here ... you want low exp on ML ? and low exp with the EDITED seals ? then add more spots to make it proper , otherwise people who played GMO know this shiet aint legit and fking bs (bull shiet ) exp wise .. look wigga i wana donate but seeing how fking shiet the exp boost is i jus DONT , it took me 1 month to level 730 to max on retail with full seals and here will take 4 times that cause the seales are NERFED (PEOPLE IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY HERE REMEMBER THIS) meh too drunk to focus ... admins clearly got no idea what to do...

they fking give us wcoins "event" which is worthles for any one who has an idea how shiet the exp bonus or the xshop items are....

look wigga there is pay 2 win and free 2 play , you could make it free 2 plau and pay 2 win friendly buy LOWERING donate shop coins , so EVERYONE coule donate and feel powerful but , u didnt ................

Darn so much shiet to say about the server , its GOOD but darn so MANY fking problems .... add me on SKYPE (ADMIN not metalllica :p ) ill give you a tip or two , afterall i was the one who managed Zhyper MU server from 2012 to 2015 .;) i know whats goood and whats not ;)

my skype is @ rlapapa

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

hi

i wanna try season11 and with it, i wanna try GL, but i wonder if it's any good here? is it even working? or is it buggy?
i've heard aGL has no aoes, while sGL has some, but still crappy aoes, so i wonder if GL is any good on a private server with spots? if so, which build do you guys recommend?

The GL is good, aGL it's easy to level, good rate, good defense, high elemental dmg
sGL is more hard coz she have less defense, but he hit so strong!

The server has spots in general 4-5 mobs.

Mmm i recommend aGL for the beginnig, its easy and u can tank everythink...later maybe if you focus on pvp u try to reach sGL version :p the bonus of the dmg on the speasilized stat is very high

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

are you planning on changing your exp seals / pets formulas ? with this rates will takes even longer than global to get maxed.
Example now with Wealth + Ascesenation + Pet + Ring we get only 50% increase on exp , like really?

dont listen to kids, leave seals as they are.

Its f2p players friendly, and donators are fine with it. Dont make GMOlike poop with 8k% exp boost. Its not fun at all. Game is not about to get maxed in 1 month.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

dont listen to kids, leave seals as they are.

Its f2p players friendly, and donators are fine with it. Dont make GMOlike poop with 8k% exp boost. Its not fun at all. Game is not about to get maxed in 1 month.
Hardcore f2p players can buy wcoins by selling jeweles or w;e
and p2win players can acttalllly feel the power of being p2 win ;p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I understand that things have [settings] that you may not like it, but you say you have no idea how to have a server? I think you are wrong

Anyway, your skype does not appear in Skype Directory

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well are going to reach 2500 players! a new record :w00t:

Mulegend Time: 09:56:50 Fri Jul 1
Current users playing: 2447

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

god this "ag" fix really fked shiet up

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well they need to fix the AG...

Server Update - 01-07

New Update.

Only Event & Siege servers will be restarted. The rest of the servers will remain ON but hidden and new servers will be opened with fixs applied. Hidden servers will remain open for 48 hs and then they will shutdown, so we recommend to move your characters to updated servers.

* Fixed visual experience for Dark Horse & Dark Raven.

* Fixed HP, Mana, AG & SD Recovery.

* Fixed HP, Mana, AG & SD increment from aditional stats.

* Fixed Oblivion Scroll, base skill will be learned automatically after skill tree reset.

* Added change to CashShop. After using Pet, Ring or Inventory Buff, if you already have the same pet, ring or buff in inventory, it's current date will be increased by the item date that was used from CashShop. Example. If you used a 7 Days Demon and you already had a 1 Day left Demon on your inventory, your inventory Demon expire date will be incrased by 7 days and the resulting Demon is going to be a 8 Days left Demon.

* Fixed BloodAngel, DarkAngel & Blessed Archangel visual exe options.

* Fixed Dark Phoenix Shot damage. Formula was too high.

** Lag and DC Problem fixed at now, we want user reportes to confirm 100%

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

In 3hs 8 minutes will be have the first CS of the server!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

ok after cs rewied? u fixed dark phoenix shot dmg and dint check athoer skils? i got set plate+13 +ddi 7% and still die from new skils bk /sum mostly sum like 1-2hit whit full buf ee ..... pls review all new skil and check them dmg ....
Also big problem i could not hit athoer only if use CTRL .. that meen atack all even me ally
not even use cs skill could not hit whit aut CTRL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

what's the server time? i'm trying to figure out event times, but it's all pointless without knowing server time :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

what's the server time? i'm trying to figure out event times, but it's all pointless without knowing server time :D

SV time is GMT-3 (Argentina)

Server Update - 04-07

Server Added:

SubServer 1 ( PVP )
* No PK Limit.
* Zen Warp PK x50
* No PK Item Drop.
SubServer 2 ( NO-PVP )

* No PK.
* PK can't enter this server.

SubServer 3 ( PVP )

* PK Limit 10.
* Zen Warp PK x100
* PK Item Drop ( Normal & Exe ). Max item level +7

SubServer 4 ( PVP )

* PK Limit 10.
* Zen Warp PK x100

Cashshop Update

Mastery Box
Lucky Tickets
Elemental Capsules

NEW RECORD! 2500+ on :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

SV time is GMT-3 (Argentina)

Server Update - 04-07

Server Added:

SubServer 1 ( PVP )
* No PK Limit.
* Zen Warp PK x50
* No PK Item Drop.
SubServer 2 ( NO-PVP )

* No PK.
* PK can't enter this server.

SubServer 3 ( PVP )

* PK Limit 10.
* Zen Warp PK x100

SubServer 4 ( PVP )

* PK Limit 10.
* Zen Warp PK x100

Cashshop Update

Mastery Box
Lucky Tickets
Elemental Capsules

NEW RECORD! 2500+ on :D

For the moment:

Mastery Box
Lucky Tickets lvl2

Was removed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

2.000 wcoins for lucky item ticket 2 , its really expensive and give quite big power to those who got deep pockets same goes for Master box (since it gives 10 ruud) there are people who actually got +14 lucky item sets 2 and blood angel + 15 weapons .

You guys really messed up this time .

Also whats up with Castle Siege , we clearly had control over the throne yet still didnt win it (none of the guilds) MuLegend still the Castle Owner.

And any answer on why you removed 30% from archeron ? its funny how Kanturu 3 / Karutan 2 gives more exp than archeron maps ..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

2.000 wcoins for lucky item ticket 2 , its really expensive and give quite big power to those who got deep pockets same goes for Master box (since it gives 10 ruud) there are people who actually got +14 lucky item sets 2 and blood angel + 15 weapons .

You guys really messed up this time .

Also whats up with Castle Siege , we clearly had control over the throne yet still didnt win it (none of the guilds) MuLegend still the Castle Owner.

And any answer on why you removed 30% from archeron ? its funny how Kanturu 3 / Karutan 2 gives more exp than archeron maps ..
dam you guys realy messed up now all ho donate have blood angel+15 weapon ;/ and lucky set 2+14-15 dam

Back